Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 45. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The future of mankind huh... aren't you exaggerating a bit? You won't have to leave our house again so why bother having a physical body and a real world? Just plug in your brain and live in the virtual world. If that's the future what's the point of living?

Lol, just thought the same. Sure, VR will become more and more important and will definitely have a big role in our lives but we should stay realistic here.
Vr with projects like Mark Space will bring a lot of comfort to our life but I do not think that they represent such a drastic change.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
The future of mankind huh... aren't you exaggerating a bit? You won't have to leave our house again so why bother having a physical body and a real world? Just plug in your brain and live in the virtual world. If that's the future what's the point of living?

Lol, just thought the same. Sure, VR will become more and more important and will definitely have a big role in our lives but we should stay realistic here.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Another nice event where mark.space will improve the visibility, it’s very cool that the co founder wil talk during blockchain symposium. The communication is really well handled I think.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
On 23 February, the Co Founder Denis Polulyakhov will be presenting http://MARK.SPACE during Blockchain Symposium is a SYNCO Investment’s monthly conference.

Activity: 902
Merit: 112
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
VR technology is the future of mankind, which is exactly half the time. With cheaper devices, improved tracking systems and a solution to the "vestibular issue", the day of a happy new world is near, where operations will be carried out with the help of highly organized virtual simulations, the operators of combat drones will even more effectively bomb regular terrorists, and the population of developed countries will cease to leave their homes in search of social contact.
Yes it's a future of mankind, I'm hoping that one day we could use this on driving a car by controling our mind in a road street with a mix of artificial intelligence it's very effective and a less hassle for all humankinds, Hope it will develop in some countries.
Activity: 350
VR technology is the future of mankind, which is exactly half the time. With cheaper devices, improved tracking systems and a solution to the "vestibular issue", the day of a happy new world is near, where operations will be carried out with the help of highly organized virtual simulations, the operators of combat drones will even more effectively bomb regular terrorists, and the population of developed countries will cease to leave their homes in search of social contact.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Very cool theme! Everyone thinks that it is new, although in fact it is already 50 years old) in 1961, the company Philco Corporation has developed the first headsight virtual reality helmets for military purposes, and this was the first application of technology in real life.
Money is poured there a lot,so it is very interesting. All games such as pokemon go and other things-it's all VR and AR technology. We just didn't pay attention
Yes,I agree ) the project is very attractive.  Volume issue tokens to Mark Space — 3 billion coins. For sale at the ICO in February-March 2018, 32.84% of all coins are planned. HardCap MarkSpace — $ 35 million, if this figure is not reached during Initial Coin Offering, then the remaining tokens will be blocked and re-offered to investors in a year. By participating in the first round of PICO Mark Space, you get a bonus of 15-20% of the coins purchased.
I love it! Here after all it is possible to create the rooms ,offices ,to invite there people. Simply magnificent!
The best thing about this cap is that they would have considerably low market cap
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Very cool theme! Everyone thinks that it is new, although in fact it is already 50 years old) in 1961, the company Philco Corporation has developed the first headsight virtual reality helmets for military purposes, and this was the first application of technology in real life.
Money is poured there a lot,so it is very interesting. All games such as pokemon go and other things-it's all VR and AR technology. We just didn't pay attention
Yes,I agree ) the project is very attractive.  Volume issue tokens to Mark Space — 3 billion coins. For sale at the ICO in February-March 2018, 32.84% of all coins are planned. HardCap MarkSpace — $ 35 million, if this figure is not reached during Initial Coin Offering, then the remaining tokens will be blocked and re-offered to investors in a year. By participating in the first round of PICO Mark Space, you get a bonus of 15-20% of the coins purchased.
I love it! Here after all it is possible to create the rooms ,offices ,to invite there people. Simply magnificent!
I like it.that everything rests on Ethereum. He promises good growth.
of course, since February 6 ( only two weeks have passed), it has grown by $ 200,and it is not so little )
yeah, and he's stable. well, relative to other currencies. No sharp dips,with the exception of one time when he fell from 1200 to 600. but then it only moves up.
I am very happy that he decided to do it ) it's fun ,profitable and reliable ) + new technology . that's the future )
And I like that there is creativity. you can create any room, room, office ,home, and so on. Wanted and was able to invite someone to visit or Vice versa flew on a trip
of course, since February 6 ( only two weeks have passed), it has grown by $ 200,and it is not so little )
yeah, and he's stable. well, relative to other currencies. No sharp dips,with the exception of one time when he fell from 1200 to 600. but then it only moves up.
I am very happy that he decided to do it ) it's fun ,profitable and reliable ) + new technology . that's the future )
Activity: 204
I read the descriptions of the project,but either I have too bad English , or I just don't understand what it is about )can someone quickly and easily explain what and how?
MARK.SPACE - an alternate reality that is accessible in any browser, without PE and registration. This platform is compatible with all VR headsets; a world that has everything-shops, offices, banks, cinemas, clubs, communities of interest and personal spaces. MARK.SPACE - an alternate reality that is accessible in any browser, without PE and registration. This platform is compatible with all VR headsets; a world that has everything-shops, offices, banks, cinemas, clubs, communities of interest and personal spaces.
Technically, MARK.SPACE is a new generation of the Internet. Compatible web sites, which, on the one hand, are independent (because they have their own domain), at the same time, United by a common transactional and accounting system on the Blockchain and a global search engine. In addition, any user can visit each 3D/VR/AR (virtual reality / augmented reality) space inside the MARK universe free of charge.SPACE.
And it's kind of profitable?or what? In General, the progress that is ?
The market share of AR/VR will grow from USD 11.4 billion in 2017 and to USD 215 billion by 2021. VR concerns not only games, but also e-Commerce, business, education, science, film industry and other fields. All the space MARK.SPACE 3D zone that is fully working in any browser. They are compatible with all VR headsets.
And I heard, that they still tokens play in instagram) although that I at all hear? I saw this ad and signed up for it.
And how much?And how to participate ?
50 and 100 thousand tokens they play
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
I read the descriptions of the project,but either I have too bad English , or I just don't understand what it is about )can someone quickly and easily explain what and how?
MARK.SPACE - an alternate reality that is accessible in any browser, without PE and registration. This platform is compatible with all VR headsets; a world that has everything-shops, offices, banks, cinemas, clubs, communities of interest and personal spaces. MARK.SPACE - an alternate reality that is accessible in any browser, without PE and registration. This platform is compatible with all VR headsets; a world that has everything-shops, offices, banks, cinemas, clubs, communities of interest and personal spaces.
Technically, MARK.SPACE is a new generation of the Internet. Compatible web sites, which, on the one hand, are independent (because they have their own domain), at the same time, United by a common transactional and accounting system on the Blockchain and a global search engine. In addition, any user can visit each 3D/VR/AR (virtual reality / augmented reality) space inside the MARK universe free of charge.SPACE.
The market share of AR/VR will grow from USD 11.4 billion in 2017 and to USD 215 billion by 2021. VR concerns not only games, but also e-Commerce, business, education, science, film industry and other fields. All the space MARK.SPACE 3D zone that is fully working in any browser. They are compatible with all VR headsets.
And I heard, that they still tokens play in instagram) although that I at all hear? I saw this ad and signed up for it.
And how much?And how to participate ?
Activity: 204
Pages:
Jump to: