Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 51. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
When I read the description of the project, I immediately fell in love with it!

Ahaha, it was the feeling of many who are now participating in the project)

But it's really cool! I can not describe my feelings!

And do not, just help the project, and soon we'll see it in the real world!

it would be faster, I'm ready to give any money, if only this project is actually implemented

Do not give any money, just spread the information about the project all over the world

I already do this, on all platforms I publish messages and a project and attract investors

You're a great boy. Unambiguously, you brought great benefits to the project

I hope that in a short time the project will be launched and users will be able to use it
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

it would be faster, I'm ready to give any money, if only this project is actually implemented

Do not give any money, just spread the information about the project all over the world

I already do this, on all platforms I publish messages and a project and attract investors

You're a great boy. Unambiguously, you brought great benefits to the project

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Hi, tell me a bit about your project, what I need is just a quick summary about how does it work in general.
MARK.SPACE is an open-source platform for the creation of 3D/VR spaces and objects of any purpose, as well as their quick launch and integration into a unique ecosystem. The platform is maintained by a crypto economy and is powered by Blockchain. MARK.SPACE supports all Internet browsers (preferably Chrome) and, at the same time, is compatible with CardBoard, Oculus and HTC Vive. A desktop PC or notebook is all that is needed to create a state-of-the-art VR store, office, community or other space for business or entertainment.
But can you  be more specific about the structure?
 Huh
The MARK.SPACE universe consists of multiple VR spaces (units), in which each unit can be linked directly to its own top-level domain. The property right to the units is guaranteed by recording all transactions involving units (creation, sale, purchase or rental) on the Blockchain. All unit owners may buy, sell or rent their units to others using smart contracts.

Activity: 406
Hi, tell me a bit about your project, what I need is just a quick summary about how does it work in general.
MARK.SPACE is an open-source platform for the creation of 3D/VR spaces and objects of any purpose, as well as their quick launch and integration into a unique ecosystem. The platform is maintained by a crypto economy and is powered by Blockchain. MARK.SPACE supports all Internet browsers (preferably Chrome) and, at the same time, is compatible with CardBoard, Oculus and HTC Vive. A desktop PC or notebook is all that is needed to create a state-of-the-art VR store, office, community or other space for business or entertainment.
But can you  be more specific about the structure?
 Huh
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Activity: 434
Forgive me, guys, but I do not see the point in spending Internet traffic and personal time in browsing through virtual rooms in order to find the table or figure I need.

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Very strange! In all projects, you can track the volume of trades and investments. And when I press to look something I load the 3D model of the room. I just want to know the amount of investment, and not play in the first person sims!
This is a feature of the project, a new type of Internet and a new style of getting information! This is a chip, people believe it and invest their money! And you say it's uncomfortable. do you hear yourself?
Well, to be honest, he's right. If the information was displayed in a table, for example - it would be more visual. This is my opinion, and perhaps the practical side of the project is really weak

Activity: 406
Very strange! In all projects, you can track the volume of trades and investments. And when I press to look something I load the 3D model of the room. I just want to know the amount of investment, and not play in the first person sims!

YES? Where can I read information on the amount of investment for a certain period of time? I could not find it now in an adequate and convenient form. Help me find it, tell me where you saw the amount of investment
On the main information page of the project, or on the site, a link to which you will find on the main information page. I think you understand where your road is now
Ahahah!
Well done, but there it is not .. This information can be obtained in the section of investments in the description of the project. Look at the section for investors, there will be links and description.
YES? Where can I read information on the amount of investment for a certain period of time? I could not find it now in an adequate and convenient form. Help me find it, tell me where you saw the amount of investment
no you're wrong. Guys are right in this matter: now the amount of investment is only approaching the volume of 10,000 etherium.
Guys, I think that until the end of the entire pre-sale project will gain more than 10,000.
Wow! MARK.SPACE ICO has already gathered more than 8k ETH! and I hope it will surpass more than 10K ETH with its last 5 days of token sale. Smiley
Yes, I agree with you! It seems to me that 10k etherium will be collected in 3 days. I heard that investors are interested in the project, and I talked with some of my friends - this project has weight among ICO
Pages:
Jump to: