Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 52. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Wow! MARK.SPACE ICO has already gathered more than 8k ETH! and I hope it will surpass more than 10K ETH with its last 5 days of token sale. Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Please, help! I've never bought an ICO coin but I am interested in MRK  Smiley
I know that we contribute to this project by ETH or BTC ==> Can we also withdraw (in ETH and BTC) anytime that we want to?
Any body has ever withdrawn (in ETH and BTC) successfully from this project?
Thank you so much!

I think you need to find some research before joining an ico.

You put btc and eth but you get mark tokens in return. You can't withdraw eth and btc anymore unless you convert your mark in an exchange.

Sounds like new users flooding into crypto investments.  Maybe youtube what is an ICO ?

On the bright side, it is good that new people enter the market so shortly after the big crash and apparently Mark.Space  can benefit from this.
Normally, now the market is overwhelmed with hamsters, because the wise guys entered it when BTC was 6k. Anyways, either hamsters' or whales', the investments are always good news for the project.
If the wise guys had free money, which is not bound in coins with 50 % loss, yes Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I know that we contribute to this project by ETH or BTC ==> Can we also withdraw (in ETH and BTC) anytime that we want to?
Thank you so much!

You put btc and eth but you get mark tokens in return. You can't withdraw eth and btc anymore unless you convert your mark in an exchange.

Sounds like new users flooding into crypto investments.  Maybe youtube what is an ICO ?

On the bright side, it is good that new people enter the market so shortly after the big crash and apparently Mark.Space  can benefit from this.
Normally, now the market is overwhelmed with hamsters, because the wise guys entered it when BTC was 6k. Anyways, either hamsters' or whales', the investments are always good news for the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Thank you so much!

Sounds like new users flooding into crypto investments.  Maybe youtube what is an ICO ?

On the bright side, it is good that new people enter the market so shortly after the big crash and apparently Mark.Space  can benefit from this.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Thank you so much!

Activity: 476
It's a rare thing for a company to have the will and capacity to come up with a project like this. This Mark.Space project
is a combination of skill and will.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
let's stop, guys! here I have a question: do you have to press the browser button "Back" many times when using the demo mode to go to the initial page? It is very uncomfortable, are there any other ways to return?
Strangely enough, the web application has a "return" button. It seems that it is in the upper right corner, look closely, I think you'll find it without help
No, you're a wanker, you're wrong! Look carefully, in the upper right corner there is a "Map" button, you can not get to the original screen!
Who told you that there generally is this button. That guy's right
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Thank you so much!

you pay with eth btc and get mrk tokens, then you can sell those mrk tokens later on an exchange.

do your own research about erc20 tokens on the ethereum blockchain.
Yes, you will get MRK tokens (worth the ETH or BTC you've invested, see the token rate/price) and you cant get back your ETH or BTC except if there is a refund.
If youre new to ICO you should watch some guide on youtube or ask people, maybe you can ask directly to the Markspace team for the detail information in telegram but be careful with scammers, always do a double check.
let's stop, guys! here I have a question: do you have to press the browser button "Back" many times when using the demo mode to go to the initial page? It is very uncomfortable, are there any other ways to return?
Strangely enough, the web application has a "return" button. It seems that it is in the upper right corner, look closely, I think you'll find it without help
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Well for the moment tesla is not going to partecipate in this project, maybe in the future... There are going to be new partnership coming as the team goes around showing the project in conferences.

They already have some partnerships in automotive industry, maybe now they should expand to other industries.
Hello! Does this project have a bounty program? I would like to participate in it, but I can not find the link in the description. There's too much of everything that the project has huge support for strong companies .. sweethearts
"Hi team!

Please add our bounty campaign thread on this post to see by those members who would like to participate. Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23459414

Did you just copy and paste the message from the first page? I suggest that the forum participants give this guy a couple of dollars for treatment Cheesy
How did you come to this? there is the same button QUOTE ..
ha ha
very funny, clever. You can not make a quote for two different comments, or you have to copy and paste information about the message from the auto-compiled text
Can! Stop the flood, if you do not know how to do it, it does not mean that it does not work. As for the project, many people write that it is broken and underdeveloped, and they themselves could not even figure out how to manage the camera in a web application
well .. with the camera and with the web application I have no problems, but it seems there are some problems with you? what do you want from me? I just answer you in the comments, and you call it a flood .. Do not say that
Hello! Does this project have a bounty program? I would like to participate in it, but I can not find the link in the description. There's too much of everything that the project has huge support for strong companies .. sweethearts
"Hi team!

Please add our bounty campaign thread on this post to see by those members who would like to participate. Smiley

Did you just copy and paste the message from the first page? I suggest that the forum participants give this guy a couple of dollars for treatment Cheesy
ha ha
very funny, clever. You can not make a quote for two different comments, or you have to copy and paste information about the message from the auto-compiled text
Can! Stop the flood, if you do not know how to do it, it does not mean that it does not work. As for the project, many people write that it is broken and underdeveloped, and they themselves could not even figure out how to manage the camera in a web application
"Hi team!

ha ha
"Hi team!

"Hi team!

Activity: 588
When I read the description of the project, I immediately fell in love with it!

Ahaha, it was the feeling of many who are now participating in the project)

But it's really cool! I can not describe my feelings!

And do not, just help the project, and soon we'll see it in the real world!

it would be faster, I'm ready to give any money, if only this project is actually implemented

Do not give any money, just spread the information about the project all over the world

I already do this, on all platforms I publish messages and a project and attract investors

You're a great boy. Unambiguously, you brought great benefits to the project

I hope that in a short time the project will be launched and users will be able to use it

Soon, do not worry! It remains to wait a long time!
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Thank you so much!

you pay with eth btc and get mrk tokens, then you can sell those mrk tokens later on an exchange.

do your own research about erc20 tokens on the ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

it would be faster, I'm ready to give any money, if only this project is actually implemented

Do not give any money, just spread the information about the project all over the world

I already do this, on all platforms I publish messages and a project and attract investors

I hope that in a short time the project will be launched and users will be able to use it
Activity: 588

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: