Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 49. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The most promising feature that Markspace can offer is education using vr technologies.
It is totally something new on the global market for today
Yes. I think this opportunity is really tangible. You can use Markspace not only like a platform for mining and business. You can develop some of your skills. How fast can developers launch this activity?
I don’t know about the exact date. Accordingly to the roadmap they will launch residential district in October. I think it needs several time to be included to the system
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The project is based on blockchain, so all transactions will be made without cheating. In today's Internet very frequent cases of fraud and deception. MARK.SPACE precludes the opportunity for unscrupulous users.
This feature is another advantage of this project, the user does not want to be deceived ,and blockchain technology ensures that all transactions will be crystal clear .
The project uses a powerful platform with a private pool which has a fully decentralized structure.
There are a lot of advantages of the projects, we will wait for its full implementation and launch.
from MARK.SPACE has all the data to replace the modern Internet, of course it will take time until such technology will be sheltered by the world
In my opinion much nicer and more interesting to use 3D for the web than for a long time already all bored standard.
It is difficult to imagine what kind of capitalization this project will have if it really displaces the modern Internet ,I do not even have an approximate figure on my mind.
Activity: 308
The project is based on blockchain, so all transactions will be made without cheating. In today's Internet very frequent cases of fraud and deception. MARK.SPACE precludes the opportunity for unscrupulous users.
This feature is another advantage of this project, the user does not want to be deceived ,and blockchain technology ensures that all transactions will be crystal clear .
The project uses a powerful platform with a private pool which has a fully decentralized structure.
There are a lot of advantages of the projects, we will wait for its full implementation and launch.
from MARK.SPACE has all the data to replace the modern Internet, of course it will take time until such technology will be sheltered by the world
In my opinion much nicer and more interesting to use 3D for the web than for a long time already all bored standard.
Activity: 714
Activity: 714
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
The most promising feature that Markspace can offer is education using vr technologies.
Yes. I think this opportunity is really tangible. You can use Markspace not only like a platform for mining and business. You can develop some of your skills. How fast can developers launch this activity?
Activity: 476
The project will give an opportunity to look at the Internet from a completely different angle ,possibly MARK.SPACE will be the first who will cut through the road in 3D\VR Internet.
Watched their demo version of the stores on the site , it looks cool, but at the moment it's all wet and unfinished I hope the developers will continue to achieve better quality
I think on the contrary that visual object processing is performed at a good level
In my opinion, yet that picture is kind of ridiculous, crude and unfinished, I think it lacks realism . I think over time, the developers will finalize the visual component
You require developers is not possible))) In my opinion the picture is very high quality,the project uses a unique technology of M1 based on algorithms which allows to achieve maximum precision 3D visualization
The development team is in full talks with large companies such as Tesla and many others to provide them with their virtual space ,so that they, in turn, were able to organize their exhibition halls there and attract new customers.
Such cooperation is beneficial for both parties, companies that organize their content on this platform is an additional advertisement, at the same time it gives investors confidence that this project can be invested
The project will give an opportunity to look at the Internet from a completely different angle ,possibly MARK.SPACE will be the first who will cut through the road in 3D\VR Internet.
Watched their demo version of the stores on the site , it looks cool, but at the moment it's all wet and unfinished I hope the developers will continue to achieve better quality
I think on the contrary that visual object processing is performed at a good level
In my opinion, yet that picture is kind of ridiculous, crude and unfinished, I think it lacks realism . I think over time, the developers will finalize the visual component
You require developers is not possible))) In my opinion the picture is very high quality,the project uses a unique technology of M1 based on algorithms which allows to achieve maximum precision 3D visualization
The development team is in full talks with large companies such as Tesla and many others to provide them with their virtual space ,so that they, in turn, were able to organize their exhibition halls there and attract new customers.
Activity: 574
Activity: 406
It will be necessary to buy a unit as soon as you can do it, I think the price of the token will only grow ,and if this unit still give smart content and arrange it nicely, you can get a good profit
If this project will have a global status in the world ,the profit after the sale of their units will be very huge, it's like people who bought domains at a time when the Internet began its work .
And I mean, as I say , I read somewhere how a man bought a domain called "sex" for several cents at one time, and sold it in the future for a few million dollars)))) a similar pattern can be with this project.
It will be necessary to buy a unit as soon as you can do it, I think the price of the token will only grow ,and if this unit still give smart content and arrange it nicely, you can get a good profit
If this project will have a global status in the world ,the profit after the sale of their units will be very huge, it's like people who bought domains at a time when the Internet began its work .
I do not argue that the work of the developers still very much need to bring the picture to a more manageable level if they want to occupy this niche ,it should be performed at the highest level.
Activity: 574
Pages:
Jump to: