Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 48. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Since this project has a VR/AR technology concept via blockchain, I think it has a bright future because that is where  we are heading to. Good luck! Smiley
Yep, everything seems to be directly connected to the VR and AR platforms and there is still plenty of room for VR related projects
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Since this project has a VR/AR technology concept via blockchain, I think it has a bright future because that is where  we are heading to. Good luck! Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
MarkSpace will be listed on COSS exchange as well from their twitter

Good news. It's kind of a good exchange. The more exchanges, the better.

never heard of that but well yeah the more the better

What are other exchanges it will be listed on?
Quite early they announced it, the token sale is still going, usually we have to wait till the end to know about exchanges.
They announced HitBTC as well. But big exhanges (like Binance) dont allow to divulge about listing on them. So I hope Marc will be on some good Chinese exhanges as well

Not very happy about the HitBTC choice but at least there is Coss for the moment as well

HitBTC is a good exhange. But they have too high fee for withdraw some tokens. But for ETH for example fee not so big. But my favourite - Binance and Kukoin at this moment.

Will they announce some more? Haven't heard about this.

Probably official announcements will follow after the token sale is finished. One more week left, not that long, stay tuned.
Activity: 378

Quite early they announced it, the token sale is still going, usually we have to wait till the end to know about exchanges.
They announced HitBTC as well. But big exhanges (like Binance) dont allow to divulge about listing on them. So I hope Marc will be on some good Chinese exhanges as well

Not very happy about the HitBTC choice but at least there is Coss for the moment as well

HitBTC is a good exhange. But they have too high fee for withdraw some tokens. But for ETH for example fee not so big. But my favourite - Binance and Kukoin at this moment.

Will they announce some more? Haven't heard about this.

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Mark space is trying to create a virtual world from enetertainment to shopping and so on, with the integration of blockchain (crypto currency)
Activity: 406
The most promising feature that Markspace can offer is education using vr technologies.
It is totally something new on the global market for today
Yes. I think this opportunity is really tangible. You can use Markspace not only like a platform for mining and business. You can develop some of your skills. How fast can developers launch this activity?
I don’t know about the exact date. Accordingly to the roadmap they will launch residential district in October. I think it needs several time to be included to the system
They have a great supply and the project is very popular in many countries. I think it won’t take long. Do you know when they will begin the unit sales?
They will begin sales in April. Blockchain implementation will begin in July. They have big plans for two years in advance.
The blockchain is a big plus for this project. It saves your crypto. The project has many advantages, but I’m still interested how will look the user profile?
There is included so much in features that user could have. There will be personal photos, blog, files, furniture, apartment and much other stuff. User even can get presents from others
Will be there a special way for communication between avatars?
As I understand, users will be able to text to each other, as in other social media that we have
What about video calls?
I think it will be comfortable and useful.
I haven’t found any information about it. Maybe in near future developers will make an update like this Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
The most promising feature that Markspace can offer is education using vr technologies.
Yes. I think this opportunity is really tangible. You can use Markspace not only like a platform for mining and business. You can develop some of your skills. How fast can developers launch this activity?
I don’t know about the exact date. Accordingly to the roadmap they will launch residential district in October. I think it needs several time to be included to the system
They have a great supply and the project is very popular in many countries. I think it won’t take long. Do you know when they will begin the unit sales?
They will begin sales in April. Blockchain implementation will begin in July. They have big plans for two years in advance.
The blockchain is a big plus for this project. It saves your crypto. The project has many advantages, but I’m still interested how will look the user profile?
There is included so much in features that user could have. There will be personal photos, blog, files, furniture, apartment and much other stuff. User even can get presents from others
As I understand, users will be able to text to each other, as in other social media that we have
What about video calls?
I think it will be comfortable and useful.
Pages:
Jump to: