Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 47. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
I guess there may be a risk of fraud. If the work of designers will be shared in the public by those who buy them, then if there is no copyright, for example, all of them can be used without paying for them.

I think you exaggerate the problem))) do you really think that the authors of the project did not think it over in detail? Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I guess there may be a risk of fraud. If the work of designers will be shared in the public by those who buy them, then if there is no copyright, for example, all of them can be used without paying for them.
Activity: 434
I don't understand. If you make payment on the platform with fiat money, then the transfer will still be effected through an internal token?

Yes, you can convert the traditional currency, but the platform converts it into a MRK token.

But why complicate everything? You can just make payments through traditional banking systems. I think they will be interested in participating in this project.

Part of the profits of these traditional systems will hold. Through an internal token it will be cheaper.

But when you exchange tokens for money, you still have to pay a commission.

Yes, but this amount will be much lower than the banks will offer for conducting operations.

I think that you can find such a system, which will be interesting to work for free. For example PayPay.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I don't understand. If you make payment on the platform with fiat money, then the transfer will still be effected through an internal token?

Yes, you can convert the traditional currency, but the platform converts it into a MRK token.

But why complicate everything? You can just make payments through traditional banking systems. I think they will be interested in participating in this project.

Part of the profits of these traditional systems will hold. Through an internal token it will be cheaper.

Yes, but this amount will be much lower than the banks will offer for conducting operations.

Activity: 602
In order to create 3D models on the platform, you need some special skills? Or is there a whole necessary interface on the platform, where any user can become the creator of visual space?

By the way, a very good question)))) because if I want to participate in the project and invest, can I do it without having the skills of a designer? And simply having financial resources  Roll Eyes

But it's not necessary to be the creator of content when you participate in this project. You can be the one who orders this content. If you don't need a 3D model for your business or for something else, and you aren't a content creator, then why should you participate in the project?

For profit. If you just invest and that's it? Without any further action?

No, I think, this possibility is excluded)) Although it is worth to learn about this from the organizers. Who knows who knows...
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
In order to create 3D models on the platform, you need some special skills? Or is there a whole necessary interface on the platform, where any user can become the creator of visual space?

By the way, a very good question)))) because if I want to participate in the project and invest, can I do it without having the skills of a designer? And simply having financial resources  Roll Eyes

But it's not necessary to be the creator of content when you participate in this project. You can be the one who orders this content. If you don't need a 3D model for your business or for something else, and you aren't a content creator, then why should you participate in the project?

For profit. If you just invest and that's it? Without any further action?

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Since this project has a VR/AR technology concept via blockchain, I think it has a bright future because that is where  we are heading to. Good luck! Smiley
Yep, everything seems to be directly connected to the VR and AR platforms and there is still plenty of room for VR related projects
Exactly, just look at VIBE(hub), there's a big market for vr/ar.  Plenty room to grow!

Yeah, Vibe did really well. They came out two guns blazing with an alpha platform that was very nice. I'm curious how much of this project is still in the concept phase and how much has been developed already? I think this has huge potential though. I love the idea of the virtual Real Estate. I can't wait to read the virtual real estate laws on property lines and ownership. This brave new world is great and not Orwellian at all.
During the period between the 1st stage of the ICO and the 2nd stage of the ICO, the tokens that are sold to investors will be frozen? Or will we be able to trade the tokens?

Of course, it will be able to trade tokens. Otherwise, it would be meaningless.
But i really wonder how they will make the second ico while token active on the exchanges? How will they set a price etc.
And where it says that they are on the stock exchange prior to the completion of the second phase of the ICO? I believe that tokens should be frozen, otherwise the second stage may not happen.

And where it says that they are on the stock exchange prior to the completion of the second phase of the ICO? I believe that tokens should be frozen, otherwise the second stage may not happen.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Since this project has a VR/AR technology concept via blockchain, I think it has a bright future because that is where  we are heading to. Good luck! Smiley
Yep, everything seems to be directly connected to the VR and AR platforms and there is still plenty of room for VR related projects
Exactly, just look at VIBE(hub), there's a big market for vr/ar.  Plenty room to grow!

Yeah, Vibe did really well. They came out two guns blazing with an alpha platform that was very nice. I'm curious how much of this project is still in the concept phase and how much has been developed already? I think this has huge potential though. I love the idea of the virtual Real Estate. I can't wait to read the virtual real estate laws on property lines and ownership. This brave new world is great and not Orwellian at all.
During the period between the 1st stage of the ICO and the 2nd stage of the ICO, the tokens that are sold to investors will be frozen? Or will we be able to trade the tokens?

But i really wonder how they will make the second ico while token active on the exchanges? How will they set a price etc.

Pages:
Jump to: