Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 56. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Wow. I’ve just tried the constructor and it’s so amazing. I have never thought that it could be such interesting. AR/VR technologies are remarkable.
Do you really think so? These technologies are interesting, but will they help to mine cryptocurrencies? It is still very unclear for me. It is a new market and a branch of world economics.
It is developing day by day. Few years ago nobody heard about cryptocurrencies, but now it we have millions of miners. I’m convinced that vr/ar have future, especially markspace. It offers many ways of your own development.
Maybe you are right. What is so special about mark space? I read the information. I like the concept, but I can understand the realization.
It is clear for me. Mark space offers a new reality. Developers establish cryptoeconomics by their own way. They build cities with all infrastructure and same abilities.
Wow. I’ve just tried the constructor and it’s so amazing. I have never thought that it could be such interesting. AR/VR technologies are remarkable.
Do you really think so? These technologies are interesting, but will they help to mine cryptocurrencies? It is still very unclear for me. It is a new market and a branch of world economics.
It is developing day by day. Few years ago nobody heard about cryptocurrencies, but now it we have millions of miners. I’m convinced that vr/ar have future, especially markspace. It offers many ways of your own development.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
What  the "big" partnerships has the project?

You can find their partners on the website. They have partnerships, for example, with Jaguar and Land Rover.
Out of curiosity why would some car manufacturers would like to have partnerships with VR platform?  Cheesy
I am not very sure either because car companies are interested in VR. But Jaguar and Land Rover are important companies so if they are interested in this technology is because they see it useful for their product.

I think they will display their cars in virtual showrooms as you can see it in the demo.
Activity: 224
What  the "big" partnerships has the project?

You can find their partners on the website. They have partnerships, for example, with Jaguar and Land Rover.
Out of curiosity why would some car manufacturers would like to have partnerships with VR platform?  Cheesy
I am not very sure either because car companies are interested in VR. But Jaguar and Land Rover are important companies so if they are interested in this technology is because they see it useful for their product.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
What  the "big" partnerships has the project?

Out of curiosity why would some car manufacturers would like to have partnerships with VR platform?  Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I wonder how much work it would be to make a model of VR properties.It's hard to imagine what efforts had been made by the developers for this model Shocked
Yes, exactly the development occurred at a colossal level . Cool that MARK.SPACE works on the basis of this technology , it's all impressive
Yeep/  I am incredibly comfortable to buy clothes without putting any effort)))  don't you know, MARK.SPACE had a trial run on a group of people with different body types?
Honestly I don't know, but I agree this idea is incredible !My friend from South America would be incredibly comfortable if they did
South America, wow ))) I Have a couple of friends from Russia and they actively use this program .
The developers certainly took a huge risk when creating this program , isn't it ?  Huh
Why do you think that? I didn't think there was any risk ....
To maintain the system requires a large investment in infrastructure, the risk that the company could not attract so many users and not pay off .
the idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But it is also possible that MARK.SPACE will be suppressed by other stronger companies
I think the project will develop even further and will rise above all competitors. After all, this is a project with a cool marketing, excellent business idea and high-quality ISO organization)
Although Yes, not so long ago I watched the schedule of successful projects and there is a significant increase in the number of attracted investments. The ICO market is subject to the laws of competition, but very successfully
Competition is getting more and more. It gets harder and harder to find the right project which is successful in the end.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
I wonder how much work it would be to make a model of VR properties.It's hard to imagine what efforts had been made by the developers for this model Shocked
Yes, exactly the development occurred at a colossal level . Cool that MARK.SPACE works on the basis of this technology , it's all impressive
Yeep/  I am incredibly comfortable to buy clothes without putting any effort)))  don't you know, MARK.SPACE had a trial run on a group of people with different body types?
Honestly I don't know, but I agree this idea is incredible !My friend from South America would be incredibly comfortable if they did
South America, wow ))) I Have a couple of friends from Russia and they actively use this program .
The developers certainly took a huge risk when creating this program , isn't it ?  Huh
To maintain the system requires a large investment in infrastructure, the risk that the company could not attract so many users and not pay off .
the idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But it is also possible that MARK.SPACE will be suppressed by other stronger companies
I think the project will develop even further and will rise above all competitors. After all, this is a project with a cool marketing, excellent business idea and high-quality ISO organization)
Although Yes, not so long ago I watched the schedule of successful projects and there is a significant increase in the number of attracted investments. The ICO market is subject to the laws of competition, but very successfully
I wonder how many similar projects will emerge in the future. I think there will be many, but! question the other ...will they be as successful as this ? I don't think so,do you ?)
Each project is individual, yet there was no Chinese ICO on VR, it should be successful.
Activity: 434
Found interesting Mark.Space presentation, this event was held at OpenchainK's 2nd blockchain&Crypto Festival / Feb 9, 2018:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-FCjYUGc5o

Congratulations to all Time and the speaker for the presentation, it would be interesting to have accompanied a Live, but the material seems satisfactory to demonstrate the knowledge and commitment of the Team. Is there a link to better follow the event, photos, videos
It would be much better if they speak all the time English language but not switch to something many people do not understand. However, the presentation is good as it shows that the devs are moving and improving their creation
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Found interesting Mark.Space presentation, this event was held at OpenchainK's 2nd blockchain&Crypto Festival / Feb 9, 2018:

Congratulations to all Time and the speaker for the presentation, it would be interesting to have accompanied a Live, but the material seems satisfactory to demonstrate the knowledge and commitment of the Team. Is there a link to better follow the event, photos, videos
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
I wonder how many similar projects will emerge in the future. I think there will be many, but! question the other ...will they be as successful as this ? I don't think so,do you ?)
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Pages:
Jump to: