Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 57. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Users of this platform will have great opportunities to interact with each other, and all this will be carried out on the technology VR\3D
You will be able to create an exact copy of your home and other users will be able to visit it . The project provides a really great opportunity.
And also the education and shopping districts which make me very interested about this.
Maybe in education district markspace could make a partnership with an education vr project that are already focused in this sector/field.
I think it will be more effective and efficient.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
I wonder how much work it would be to make a model of VR properties.It's hard to imagine what efforts had been made by the developers for this model Shocked
Yes, exactly the development occurred at a colossal level . Cool that MARK.SPACE works on the basis of this technology , it's all impressive
Yeep/  I am incredibly comfortable to buy clothes without putting any effort)))  don't you know, MARK.SPACE had a trial run on a group of people with different body types?
Honestly I don't know, but I agree this idea is incredible !My friend from South America would be incredibly comfortable if they did
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I wonder how much work it would be to make a model of VR properties.It's hard to imagine what efforts had been made by the developers for this model Shocked
Yes, exactly the development occurred at a colossal level . Cool that MARK.SPACE works on the basis of this technology , it's all impressive
Yeep/  I am incredibly comfortable to buy clothes without putting any effort)))  don't you know, MARK.SPACE had a trial run on a group of people with different body types?

one of the reasons I dont go shopping, i hate trying on clothes. Would be good if we can do it in VR

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
All of these sales of tokens at a discount and tokens which the people received on the bounty, a very negative impact on the consolidation of the project on the market.
The bounty is usually allocated an average of 2-4% of the total number of tokens , how this can greatly affect the price of the token?))

Bounty tokens usually affect the price of the token short-term, only because of their habit to cash out early in droves. However, if you are investing long-term on a solid project like this, why would you worry about the bounty payout or bonus tokens. Bounty program is a marketing tool that brings in more money to a project than it gives out. The bonus tokens, in a way, is a slow appreciation of the token price because the payout is greater at the first time and then lesser as we go. I wouldn't worry about this as an investor.
I believe that members of bounty have little influence on the price of tokens. Usually many of the participants themselves become long-term investors of projects.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
The bounty dumpers are just part of the game my friend. If you were really concerned about value crashes at the beginning of a tokens life on the market, I'd worry more about pre-sale whales than I would some bounty dumps. These whales sometimes strategically come into pre-sales with large bonuses and buy up as many as they can just to sell immediately at a price that is basically guaranteed a profit. Even if they sell at or below ICO prices.

Precisely... In fact bounty dumpers are only able to affect the market if and when the token is listed in a small volume exchange. And then when it reaches the bottom, you'll notice the large buyers are just nibbling on the small dumps. Pre-sale buyers won't dump on small exchanges, they wait for the real markets.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
The bounty dumpers are just part of the game my friend. If you were really concerned about value crashes at the beginning of a tokens life on the market, I'd worry more about pre-sale whales than I would some bounty dumps. These whales sometimes strategically come into pre-sales with large bonuses and buy up as many as they can just to sell immediately at a price that is basically guaranteed a profit. Even if they sell at or below ICO prices.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
All of these sales of tokens at a discount and tokens which the people received on the bounty, a very negative impact on the consolidation of the project on the market.
The bounty is usually allocated an average of 2-4% of the total number of tokens , how this can greatly affect the price of the token?))

Bounty tokens usually affect the price of the token short-term, only because of their habit to cash out early in droves. However, if you are investing long-term on a solid project like this, why would you worry about the bounty payout or bonus tokens. Bounty program is a marketing tool that brings in more money to a project than it gives out. The bonus tokens, in a way, is a slow appreciation of the token price because the payout is greater at the first time and then lesser as we go. I wouldn't worry about this as an investor.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Quite vaguely, how will the sale of virtual real estate take place ,and who will buy it? The developers expect that their domestic economy will flourish, and the day will be made a huge number of transactions?
Very simply Smiley, you bought some land that he has created the kind of site any or online store and then decided to sell it more expensive than buying the site itself.
Not just a section but a unit, each unit has its own address and the ability to connect a domain name to it. A plot is a very abstract definition, there is a whole hierarchy of spaces in the project.

given that this stuff is virtual, the space is unlimited. I doubt you'll need to go to an address to get where you want.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
wtf is going on here with all those, obvious multiple account sharing postings within minutes Oo" ... annoying.
Activity: 602
Users of this platform will have great opportunities to interact with each other, and all this will be carried out on the technology VR\3D
You will be able to create an exact copy of your home and other users will be able to visit it . The project provides a really great opportunity.
I read about it in white paper, just under the MARK areas.SPACE.  One of the first who digitized his property is a Russian famous hockey player playing in the NHL, he is also one of the first investors of this project.
The involvement of well-known personalities in the project gives the rest of investors confidence that the project is not another SCAM and in the future it may have a great future
Activity: 476
I read about it in white paper, just under the MARK areas.SPACE.  One of the first who digitized his property is a Russian famous hockey player playing in the NHL, he is also one of the first investors of this project.
Activity: 308
Quite vaguely, how will the sale of virtual real estate take place ,and who will buy it? The developers expect that their domestic economy will flourish, and the day will be made a huge number of transactions?
Read the white paper about the territorial division, where you will find answers to all your questions
Very simply Smiley, you bought some land that he has created the kind of site any or online store and then decided to sell it more expensive than buying the site itself.
Not just a section but a unit, each unit has its own address and the ability to connect a domain name to it. A plot is a very abstract definition, there is a whole hierarchy of spaces in the project.
The user is given great freedom in creating VR content . The user will be able to create anything thanks to a wide range of design possibilities .
Activity: 308
Yes, it will be very interesting how active the economy will be developed within this project, the developers expect a large number of transactions .
Pages:
Jump to: