Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 60. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I guess there may be a risk of fraud. If the work of designers will be shared in the public by those who buy them, then if there is no copyright, for example, all of them can be used without paying for them.

I think you exaggerate the problem))) do you really think that the authors of the project did not think it over in detail? Cheesy

I don't know about this, so I'm asking. It is better to be safe right away. After all, those who will do a great work, and those who will give it a lot of money, it will be offensive, if it happens.

copyright will be either from the project or from the creator of the work. Don't worry. In my opinion, now there is a problem here is another - the uncertainty in the value of the crypto currency. If the crypto-currency depreciates, then how?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 700
I guess there may be a risk of fraud. If the work of designers will be shared in the public by those who buy them, then if there is no copyright, for example, all of them can be used without paying for them.

I think you exaggerate the problem))) do you really think that the authors of the project did not think it over in detail? Cheesy

I don't know about this, so I'm asking. It is better to be safe right away. After all, those who will do a great work, and those who will give it a lot of money, it will be offensive, if it happens.
Activity: 574

Activity: 700
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
The only mind that the development team is Russian, so you need to approach this project with caution and carefully investirovat to this company

Normally i would agree with you on this. But the project and it's team members have been very open. You can see interviews with them everywhere, so i have a very good feeling about this.

It shouldn't matter where they come from. If they have good qualifications and if they show results, then they might as well be from anywhere else.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Maybe Mark.Space should also partner with Tesla, as Teslas main concept of selling cars is to do this in their online shop. Would be a great partnership and it shows that selling cars online works.

you have a nice suggestion, hopefully mark space will take this into consideration. Smiley

on the other hand, mark space token sale will end on february 28 right? the progress of the token sale is really good, but it will be good if the market will be bullish again, especially eth and btc market.

i hope so. and, about partnering with tesla, its a great move. including VR/3D in a car

I think cantdecide meant they should cooperate to advertise their cars on the platform. How would you integrate VR in a car? The only thing I can think about would be that th windshield works as a monitor but I guess this tech is years away.

AR will be used and is used already in cars. At night an infrared-camera can detect the deer and show it in red on the windscreen.
Or it can show the big truck behind the bushes, which your eyes cant see, but infrared-camera can.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Maybe Mark.Space should also partner with Tesla, as Teslas main concept of selling cars is to do this in their online shop. Would be a great partnership and it shows that selling cars online works.

you have a nice suggestion, hopefully mark space will take this into consideration. Smiley

on the other hand, mark space token sale will end on february 28 right? the progress of the token sale is really good, but it will be good if the market will be bullish again, especially eth and btc market.

i hope so. and, about partnering with tesla, its a great move. including VR/3D in a car

I think cantdecide meant they should cooperate to advertise their cars on the platform. How would you integrate VR in a car? The only thing I can think about would be that th windshield works as a monitor but I guess this tech is years away.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
They have conference in Sydney today. They will have record from this conference? Would be interesting to see video from this conf.  Roll Eyes

Do you have more information about this conference in Sydney? I guess it's a blockchain event? Would be nice if they can keep us updated and maybe provide a live stream of their presentation.

They have announce in twitter:

On Wednesday, 21 February, our Head of Communications, Alexandra Golovina will present http://MARK.SPACE  at Emergence 2018 in Sydney, Australia!

https://twitter.com/markspaceio/status/965586626566152194

I would like to see video from this conference, or photo report at last and review  Huh

Best way would be to have a livestream of the event and the presentation. Streams are such an important instrument nowadays
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

That could be quite cool in fact i guess they would sell even more cars by letting people see them in this platform or anyway could be a good way of advertising
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
They have conference in Sydney today. They will have record from this conference? Would be interesting to see video from this conf.  Roll Eyes

Do you have more information about this conference in Sydney? I guess it's a blockchain event? Would be nice if they can keep us updated and maybe provide a live stream of their presentation.

They have announce in twitter:

On Wednesday, 21 February, our Head of Communications, Alexandra Golovina will present http://MARK.SPACE  at Emergence 2018 in Sydney, Australia!

https://twitter.com/markspaceio/status/965586626566152194

I would like to see video from this conference, or photo report at last and review  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
No one answered my question about what BFT tolerance means so I looked it up.

BFT tolerance means Byzantine Fault Tolerance... tolerance  Tongue

I'm not an expert but I think it keeps MarkSpace from crapping itself when some computers connected to it are going rogue or just malfunctioning in a sneaky way.
Mark.Space will be the 5th one to use BFT if my information is correct and one of the biggest coin that uses it is NEO, so the price might go up fast when it hit exchange.
Activity: 420
Is today the last day of phase I token sale?

No today is last day for the round 4 of the tokensale. Once round 4 is finished we will have one more round but with no bonus

I had a feeling that it'll reach hard cap by now but surprisingly the market is low and investors are turning around. Hopefully, we'll see a bullish trend by the end of this week.

I hoping same man this last couple of months has been quite crazy in cryptoland now we need bullish trend badly.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Yes, 28 February is the end of the first stage of token sale while the second one will be held in 2019. Still six days left so hurry up!
Activity: 314
Merit: 100

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
The only mind that the development team is Russian, so you need to approach this project with caution and carefully investirovat to this company
The reputation of the Russians in the ICO was spoiled because of several fraudulent ICO ,but these guys are professionals, especially to avoid all possible problems with local law, the developers have established their main office in another country.
To this project are only positive,and not be considered a reason for concern the fact that the development team is Russian. Everywhere there are scammers and to put an end to all Russian projects is at least stupid.
Only time will tell whether this project will take root or not, most people will be very difficult to move from the usual Internet to the usual 3D Internet virtual reality.
Yes of course, even VR is still not commonly used by all people, so markspace wont win the market very quickly.
But the time will tell, the amount of VR users is still growing, we can expect a very positive result.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
MARK.SPACE has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the  MARK.SPACE  on WISERICO and follow MARK.SPACE on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

MARK.SPACE is a platform for fast creating of 3D / VR — compatible spaces (web sites) and objects for any purpose (such as stores for selling real goods, company offices, communities, services, games, blogs, galleries, etc.), as well as for their rapid placement in the Internet and integration into a single ecosystem.
The platform has its own crypto-economy, powered by blockchain technology (MRK token). The platform allows users to create their own 3D spaces / units (in fact unit is 3D web-site) very quickly and cheaply in order to conduct business (trade and services), engage in non-commercial activities, educating and launching of entertainment and game projects and much more (no restrictions).
The MARK.SPACE universe consists of a great amount of 3D/VR spaces (units). The minimal size of the virtual space in the system is a unit (a minimum of 64 square meters). Each unit can be linked directly to it’s own top-level domain. Spaces may consist of 1 or 36 units. The unit’s property registry is maintained on blockchain, operations with units (sale, purchase, renting) are provided by smart contracts.

Voted! Thanks for letting us know about it Smiley

Done, happy to help!
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
MARK.SPACE has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the  MARK.SPACE  on WISERICO and follow MARK.SPACE on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

MARK.SPACE is a platform for fast creating of 3D / VR — compatible spaces (web sites) and objects for any purpose (such as stores for selling real goods, company offices, communities, services, games, blogs, galleries, etc.), as well as for their rapid placement in the Internet and integration into a single ecosystem.
The platform has its own crypto-economy, powered by blockchain technology (MRK token). The platform allows users to create their own 3D spaces / units (in fact unit is 3D web-site) very quickly and cheaply in order to conduct business (trade and services), engage in non-commercial activities, educating and launching of entertainment and game projects and much more (no restrictions).
The MARK.SPACE universe consists of a great amount of 3D/VR spaces (units). The minimal size of the virtual space in the system is a unit (a minimum of 64 square meters). Each unit can be linked directly to it’s own top-level domain. Spaces may consist of 1 or 36 units. The unit’s property registry is maintained on blockchain, operations with units (sale, purchase, renting) are provided by smart contracts.

You got my vote !
5 star rating, because this project is the bomb !
Been following it for several weeks now and it's a very popular topic on this board.
Very promising future lies ahead !

Great news and yes this project is a bomb!!  Tongue
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
The reputation of the Russians in the ICO was spoiled because of several fraudulent ICO ,but these guys are professionals, especially to avoid all possible problems with local law, the developers have established their main office in another country.
To this project are only positive,and not be considered a reason for concern the fact that the development team is Russian. Everywhere there are scammers and to put an end to all Russian projects is at least stupid.
Only time will tell whether this project will take root or not, most people will be very difficult to move from the usual Internet to the usual 3D Internet virtual reality.
MARK.SPACE - something radically new , of course people will initially relate to the project with a certain degree of skepticism, but later sooner or later will move to the Internet first generation.
There are always doubts when a new technology arises since it is not known if the market will accept it. I believe that the VR has a good future ahead as several important companies are interested in it.
Pages:
Jump to: