Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 61. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
No one answered my question about what BFT tolerance means so I looked it up.

BFT tolerance means Byzantine Fault Tolerance... tolerance  Tongue

I'm not an expert but I think it keeps MarkSpace from crapping itself when some computers connected to it are going rogue or just malfunctioning in a sneaky way.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The project has solid advantages, we will wait for the latest news from the developers and follow the project.
And the biggest plus is that people will have decentralized wallets,all transactions within the platform will be made honestly and in time from one user to another.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
The project has solid advantages, we will wait for the latest news from the developers and follow the project.
Of course, any user will be able to buy some space giving it quality content and start earning with it. In this project, a lot of ways to earn money
This is a great opportunity for everyone to earn on their talent ,if you take for example musicians or artists,or realize their entrepreneurial potential by opening an online store.
Of course, any user will be able to buy some space giving it quality content and start earning with it. In this project, a lot of ways to earn money
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
The only mind that the development team is Russian, so you need to approach this project with caution and carefully investirovat to this company

Normally i would agree with you on this. But the project and it's team members have been very open. You can see interviews with them everywhere, so i have a very good feeling about this.
Activity: 308
The only mind that the development team is Russian, so you need to approach this project with caution and carefully investirovat to this company
The reputation of the Russians in the ICO was spoiled because of several fraudulent ICO ,but these guys are professionals, especially to avoid all possible problems with local law, the developers have established their main office in another country.
To this project are only positive,and not be considered a reason for concern the fact that the development team is Russian. Everywhere there are scammers and to put an end to all Russian projects is at least stupid.
Only time will tell whether this project will take root or not, most people will be very difficult to move from the usual Internet to the usual 3D Internet virtual reality.
MARK.SPACE - something radically new , of course people will initially relate to the project with a certain degree of skepticism, but later sooner or later will move to the Internet first generation.
The project has something more than just the Internet ,MARK.SPACE is an entire ecosystem with an economy that resembles the real, with its distribution consumption of goods and services.
The development team is an active campaign to promote their product, actively lead their social networks, recently attended the conference, in General, the guys have a serious attitude, I believe in the success of this project
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Last round started, mark.spafe has already raised a nice amount, maybe a final rush of investors in this last round. I think they have enough money anyway to develop nice things !
The reputation of the Russians in the ICO was spoiled because of several fraudulent ICO ,but these guys are professionals, especially to avoid all possible problems with local law, the developers have established their main office in another country.
To this project are only positive,and not be considered a reason for concern the fact that the development team is Russian. Everywhere there are scammers and to put an end to all Russian projects is at least stupid.
Only time will tell whether this project will take root or not, most people will be very difficult to move from the usual Internet to the usual 3D Internet virtual reality.
MARK.SPACE - something radically new , of course people will initially relate to the project with a certain degree of skepticism, but later sooner or later will move to the Internet first generation.
Activity: 602
I have nothing against the development team, people are really all experienced knowing their business. I wonder where their main office is located.
On the main website all the information,just do not remember what,but I remember that in the FAQ section . In my opinion, if I am not mistaken, the company is registered in Singapore.
Not a bad decision on the part of developers to register a company in Singapore, I think there is a more favorable environment for doing this kind of business.
I have nothing against the development team, people are really all experienced knowing their business. I wonder where their main office is located.
On the main website all the information,just do not remember what,but I remember that in the FAQ section . In my opinion, if I am not mistaken, the company is registered in Singapore.
Shoot only those projects in which an interesting idea is laid, there is a good technical component ,and where competent marketing is conducted. BUT the first place will always be the idea it all starts with her ,and this project idea is incredible))
I agree the idea is impressive, the project collects a lot of money ,which means the desire of people to see all this in action and to try the work of this platform.
Activity: 308
Shoot only those projects in which an interesting idea is laid, there is a good technical component ,and where competent marketing is conducted. BUT the first place will always be the idea it all starts with her ,and this project idea is incredible))
I think this project will turn our view of the Internet as a whole, if the development team succeeds in launching its platform, it will definitely replace the modern Internet
What funds should be used for advertising and marketing to MARK. SPACE has replaced a fully modern Internet, and how much time it will take.
Project, even at this stage of development has managed to attract a very good amount,certainly as he is very raw and crude,but all takes time.
Judging by how fast the cryptocurrency is developing, the entire blockchain community is growing exponentially ,it can be concluded that this project certainly will not remain unnoticed.
Pages:
Jump to: