Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 91. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes the coss news is good I think, it’s a nice exchanges and volume will grow in the following mounth. There is some good point for MARK.SPACE, a sucessfull ico, some exchanges coming, i think the project will be worth it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
MarkSpace will be listed on COSS exchange as well from their twitter

Any idea as to when that will happen? This will allow people who missed out earlier due to regulation or timing to get a hold of it.

I think the coss news will make the ico reach hard cap sooner than we expected.  It's a great thing to get listed before the end of token sale.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Only a day left for this round! I'm impressed they raised so much funds already in this bad market. Really shows that people believe in the project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
And about Coss I want to add something, they're working in a already regulated market, Singapore and they are already compliant
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia
Now we are in the last stage of the airdrop. I think that if some new investors come maybe the ICo will be sold out until the end.
Merit: 10

Any idea as to when that will happen? This will allow people who missed out earlier due to regulation or timing to get a hold of it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Good news. It's kind of a good exchange. The more exchanges, the better.

When will it be listed there?
I have done some trading on the Coss exchange, and so far I have no problems, I have not seen reports there, it is a good initial exchange, and it has made a good volume for newcomer projects, I hope you do the same for Mark.Space and take them too far, it will be great to take this ride away with Mark.Space
Found nothing bad about this exchange, looks good and has even photos from the team members on their website.

The problem with Coss is that they still in beta and it's full of bugs. I'm sure that in the coming months with the new trading engine and fiat pairs it will be wonderful
Activity: 196

just an update for the token sale:

Raised in Ether:6,433.40
Raised in Bitcoin:163.47
In terms of USD:7,206,149.44
The amount of ETH they raised is pretty good. I just hope the amount they are raising(USD) will be enough for the future of the project.

It's quite a lot of money beside the project seems to be starting up with solid partnerships like Porche

Agree, would still like to hear more about this partnership though

I've seen a demo room of Land Rover but not porsche.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I have done some trading on the Coss exchange, and so far I have no problems, I have not seen reports there, it is a good initial exchange, and it has made a good volume for newcomer projects, I hope you do the same for Mark.Space and take them too far, it will be great to take this ride away with Mark.Space
Found nothing bad about this exchange, looks good and has even photos from the team members on their website.
Activity: 434

The amount of ETH they raised is pretty good. I just hope the amount they are raising(USD) will be enough for the future of the project.

It's quite a lot of money beside the project seems to be starting up with solid partnerships like Porche

I haven't heard/read anything about a partnership with Porsche. Is this confirmed or just a rumour?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Activity: 266
Presale is live!
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!
I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online. Is there any information to back that up? Have MarkSpace run a trial on a group of people with different body types?Is it patented technology?
this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online
This would be very good if true. It's any kind of demo or video about this?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Activity: 518
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!
I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online. Is there any information to back that up? Have MarkSpace run a trial on a group of people with different body types?Is it patented technology?
this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 518
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
never heard of that but well yeah the more the better
What are other exchanges it will be listed on?
Quite early they announced it, the token sale is still going, usually we have to wait till the end to know about exchanges.
They announced HitBTC as well. But big exhanges (like Binance) dont allow to divulge about listing on them. So I hope Marc will be on some good Chinese exhanges as well
Not very happy about the HitBTC choice but at least there is Coss for the moment as well
HitBTC is a good exhange. But they have too high fee for withdraw some tokens. But for ETH for example fee not so big. But my favourite - Binance and Kukoin at this moment.
Will they announce some more? Haven't heard about this.
Probably official announcements will follow after the token sale is finished. One more week left, not that long, stay tuned.
Quite early they announced it, the token sale is still going, usually we have to wait till the end to know about exchanges.
They announced HitBTC as well. But big exhanges (like Binance) dont allow to divulge about listing on them. So I hope Marc will be on some good Chinese exhanges as well
Not very happy about the HitBTC choice but at least there is Coss for the moment as well
HitBTC is a good exhange. But they have too high fee for withdraw some tokens. But for ETH for example fee not so big. But my favourite - Binance and Kukoin at this moment.
Will they announce some more? Haven't heard about this.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: