Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] mCoin The First Cryptocurrency Accessible Even Without The Internet - page 22. (Read 8231 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
What will be your marketing campaign in this case?
Activity: 115
I'd rather invest in a tool for the developing countries that have internet and know about crypto.
Activity: 124
Partnering with the mobile operators really open a lot of opportunities to the blockchain, that is new.

it also adds up the costs for every transaction
copper member
Activity: 60
I didn't think I would support another payment system project, but tis one is worth it! Giving up the dependance on the internet changes everything Cheesy
Thank you it will help to narrow the digital gap with the emerging markets.
copper member
Even if not every businessmen from the emerging countries wants to use blockchain-based solutions, some of them will. And those pioneers will lead the others. Great start, mCoin! Being different is your strength in crypto!

Thank you! mCoin is the perfect supporting feature for our existing ecosystem.
copper member
The idea is good, but I still can't understand how it work.
If there is no Internet connection, how do the transaction work, i mean how the verification of the transaction work?
mCoin access without the Internet is made possible by the ONEm platform. It utilises traditional mobile infrastructure and the latest technology to provide a scalable solution for mCoin. So the offline transactions are verified in the blockchain as the regular online transactions.
copper member
Very interesting! But why first you write about mining from a regular mobile phone, and then you have a "pseudo mining" thing? What's that about?
Hi Herocrypto, "pseudo-mining" is a new concept created by ONEm. It enables people without the Internet to get mCoins from the pre-mining pool. It involves a type of “proof-of-work“ activities, using the ONEm services to earn points for mCoins. If you want further information about this you can check it out here: Whitepaper
copper member
what else you have in the ecosystem?

Hi Marat.Saf you can check all the services provided in ONEm´s ecosystem in our website: ONEm Ecosystem
copper member
How to mine the coin? It uses gpu cpu asic or other device.

It is a Proof of Work mining system, so you will be able to use same devices as for other coins with this PoW mining technique.
copper member
You mean they will need just a mobile phone, not even a smartphone?
Yes, don´t need a smartphone, any phone with SMS capability can access to the mCoin virtual wallet.
Activity: 190
Very smart! Mobile phones are widespread by now, and it will work out.
copper member
Say, there is a local shop owner who has an mCoin wallet. Will he be able to receive day-to-day payments from the customers in mCoins?

Yes Kitty.Tanya, if the shop owner accepts mCoins payments he can use it as his payment system for his business, no problem at all.
copper member
Amazing, really. We are used to having smartphones and laptops by hand, connected to the internet. Time to think about the rest of the world!
Agree kolya.inc, the unconnected are always the forgotten ones. Time to include them in the blockchain revolution.
Activity: 124
The users won't need internet at all? Or they'll need to connect at least some times?
Activity: 142
How many people among those who don't have internet will be your potential users?

Hi Borya,

3.5 billion people globally still can not take part in Blockchain innovations for social and economic growth. mCoin is an inclusive cryptocurrency, available with or without the Internet and with any type of phone smartphone or feature phone, so all these unconnected people would be potential users of mCoin.

That's a huge amount of potential users!
Activity: 43
What will it look like? mCoin for everyday shopping or for business deals?
Interesting, but don't get how it's possible without internet?
copper member
That is different from anything I've seen before! And even if I'm not sure why the people who don't use/have access to internet would use this coin, the concept itself can be used in other areas.

Thank you Dmitr.g! in countries where the Internet penetration is very low, people is using mobile payment systems for fiat currencies, it´s time to provide them with the benefits of cryptocurrencies as well, so we strongly believe that people will use mCoin, and as you said has many applications in other areas.
copper member
Emerging markets were out of the blockchain picture for a while, now it's finally changing. What countries will you focus on first?
As you said quite well, these markets were not included as  Internet access is still only available to approx. 54% of the world population in 2017. So these regions in Africa and Asia will be mCoin´s main focus as are where the people can benefit and improve the economic and social growth :

copper member
So there won't be any ICO, right? Only mining?

Sorry but the ICO already ended, you will be able to mine and also "pseudomine", a new concept created by ONEm. It enables people without the Internet to get mCoins from the pre-mining pool. It involves a type of “proof-of-work“ activities, using the ONEm services to earn points for mCoins. If you want further information about this you can check it out here: Whitepaper
Pages:
Jump to: