Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] mCoin The First Cryptocurrency Accessible Even Without The Internet - page 24. (Read 8231 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
The idea is good, but I still can't understand how it work.
If there is no Internet connection, how do the transaction work, i mean how the verification of the transaction work?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Very interesting! But why first you write about mining from a regular mobile phone, and then you have a "pseudo mining" thing? What's that about?
Activity: 140
what else you have in the ecosystem?
Activity: 157
Partnering with the mobile operators really open a lot of opportunities to the blockchain, that is new.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
How to mine the coin? It uses gpu cpu asic or other device.
Activity: 171
Say, there is a local shop owner who has an mCoin wallet. Will he be able to receive day-to-day payments from the customers in mCoins?
Activity: 124
How about the fees for transactions to your wallet?
Activity: 115
If you can make a transparent and easy to use currency for emerging markets, that's a new development opportunity for them! Even fiat wallets require connection to internet, and you can help to avoid difficulties just switching to a new wallet and new currency!
Activity: 119
What will be your next step? Having a coin is one thing, but creating a demand for it is another.
Activity: 125
Amazing, really. We are used to having smartphones and laptops by hand, connected to the internet. Time to think about the rest of the world!
Activity: 175
That is different from anything I've seen before! And even if I'm not sure why the people who don't use/have access to internet would use this coin, the concept itself can be used in other areas.
Activity: 41
Emerging markets were out of the blockchain picture for a while, now it's finally changing. What countries will you focus on first?
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
So there won't be any ICO, right? Only mining?
Activity: 54
An offline wallet is an awesome idea! It can be used for other projects too Smiley
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
What's your requirement for a mobile phone to join the #mine?
Activity: 38
You're offering just the currency or some utility for that as well?
Activity: 111
How many people among those who don't have internet will be your potential users?
Activity: 131
mCoin is a revolution for blockchain! Wish you to succeed, even if it looks rather questionable at the moment.
copper member
Activity: 60
Great, no Internet access can still use mcoin, an idea too good, I hope this project will be successful, it will be a breakthrough.

Thank you very much for your kind words and support.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Great, no Internet access can still use mcoin, an idea too good, I hope this project will be successful, it will be a breakthrough.
Pages:
Jump to: