Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] mCoin The First Cryptocurrency Accessible Even Without The Internet - page 21. (Read 8231 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
What have you developed already? Wallet is available?

I found wallets for smart phones on their website called ONEm Wallet IOS & Android and the road map says that their mCoin Virtual Wallet should also be available. Cound't find a normal wallet for windows or linux though...
Activity: 142
What have you developed already? Wallet is available?
Activity: 173
Emerging markets were out of the blockchain picture for a while, now it's finally changing. What countries will you focus on first?

Actually, other countries who are already using the blockchain would benefit from mCoin too
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
The total supply will be 31.5 billion mCoin, but what was the amount of mCoin sold at ICO? Where can I download the wallet for android?
Activity: 147
I got to try this at least! Got a couple of old phones in the closet, I can start a farm! LOL
Activity: 119
How your #mine service works?
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
That is different from anything I've seen before! And even if I'm not sure why the people who don't use/have access to internet would use this coin, the concept itself can be used in other areas.

Many people will hop on the opportunity to use crypto! Both for speculations and for daily needs.
Activity: 60
The offline wallet is also perfect for western countries, wifi connection isn't everywhere, you know.
Activity: 70
Really interested! Coin is minable on any mobile??
Activity: 146
Activity: 53
What will be your next step? Having a coin is one thing, but creating a demand for it is another.
If the benefits are as described, the first users will drive their friends/family/coworkers/business partners to it as well. Spreading the word is still powerful enough.
Activity: 148
Is mCoin listed on exchanges?
Activity: 146
Your ICO has a good rating from ICO Marks, but can't find the info ablout the ico results (
Activity: 222
If you can make a transparent and easy to use currency for emerging markets, that's a new development opportunity for them! Even fiat wallets require connection to internet, and you can help to avoid difficulties just switching to a new wallet and new currency!
Hopefully it will be as easy as cash payments Wink
Activity: 52
There are some skeptic opinions here, but definitely mCoin deserves attention.
Activity: 31
Well, kind of new. Peple in some countries don't use internet for a reason, like hunger and poverty. Will they need a crypto wallet in current situation?
Activity: 111
How about the fees for transactions to your wallet?
If it's using mobile operators, that will be expansive and suitable only the large transactions, not the daily groccery trips.
Activity: 119
That is a unique project! Nobody tried to solve the access to internet issue that way.
Activity: 109
Activity: 31
How to mine the coin? It uses gpu cpu asic or other device.

Same question. Even a smartphone is ineffient for profitable mining. A usual mobile phone? Can't seriously believe it.
Pages:
Jump to: