Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] mCoin The First Cryptocurrency Accessible Even Without The Internet - page 23. (Read 8231 times)

copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
An offline wallet is an awesome idea! It can be used for other projects too Smiley

Exactly, our virtual SMS wallet gives infinite possibilities  Smiley
Activity: 44
you mainly focus on South Africa?
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
mCoin is a revolution for blockchain! Wish you to succeed, even if it looks rather questionable at the moment.

Thank you Sashakek, we agree that no beginning was easy but we strongly believe that Blockchain has come to stay and revolutionize many areas of society.

What's the most promising implementation area for mCoin?
Activity: 150
Merit: 7
BAANX
Dear dev, no doubt an attractive and mind blowing idea, project you have floated but I think it will be most expensive for those who have already not internet acces or afford it.
Activity: 56
Isn't SMS too expensive for this?
Voice is some kind of internet, when I was young it was called dial-up Smiley
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
Wow..mCoin works without Internet. I thought that it can't be. I want these project to show me how it can be.
copper member
What's your requirement for a mobile phone to join the #mine?

Hi, there is not any special requirement to join the #mine or to use mCoin, #mine will be triggered via SMS so any mobile phone ,smartphone or feature phone, with network connectivity (with or without data) will be able to participate. mCoin is an inclusive cryptocurrency and we do not want to exclude people because of the type of device that can afford.
copper member
You're offering just the currency or some utility for that as well?

Hi, mCoin has many different utility cases in the ONEm Ecosystem but also for the Open Market and on the Internet, please check these examples:

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
The idea is good, but I still can't understand how it work.
If there is no Internet connection, how do the transaction work, i mean how the verification of the transaction work?
Thats what i thought so, up until now looking on some information about that, but still have no luck finding any clue about it.
As far as i know, where there is cryptocurrency there should be internet connection around.
copper member
How many people among those who don't have internet will be your potential users?

Hi Borya,

3.5 billion people globally still can not take part in Blockchain innovations for social and economic growth. mCoin is an inclusive cryptocurrency, available with or without the Internet and with any type of phone smartphone or feature phone, so all these unconnected people would be potential users of mCoin.
copper member
mCoin is a revolution for blockchain! Wish you to succeed, even if it looks rather questionable at the moment.

Thank you Sashakek, we agree that no beginning was easy but we strongly believe that Blockchain has come to stay and revolutionize many areas of society.
Activity: 43
I didn't think I would support another payment system project, but tis one is worth it! Giving up the dependance on the internet changes everything Cheesy
Activity: 260
Even if not every businessmen from the emerging countries wants to use blockchain-based solutions, some of them will. And those pioneers will lead the others. Great start, mCoin! Being different is your strength in crypto!
Activity: 47
Have you managed to raise the soft cap by now?
Activity: 151
The market is active at the moment thanks to BTC growth, I suppose mCoin will benefit too!
Activity: 151
The economy definitely will get a big boost thanks to no-internet crypto Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
Having the abbility to be used without internet connection can makes this coin accepted in a wider area in every part of this world.
Since there is indeed a limitation on the internet connection in some part of this world.
With this coins they could also able to taste of the use of cryptocurrency .
Activity: 53
If it's possible to micro finance the individuals without an access to the banking system, maybe it will be able to provide lending/investing options as well.
Activity: 113
Since internet is the most important source of communication and speeds up any industry, having an alternative like mCoin will bring many innovations to the emerging markets!
Activity: 122
Hi! Your ICO reached the target?
Pages:
Jump to: