Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 35. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
What is the minimum investment figure for a newcomer? How many tokens are needed to become influential?
Activity: 40
Do i need some initial tokens to take part in Forging? Thanks

ok i see:

To become an active node, a minimum of delegated coins is required.

1,000,000 #MHC to act as a Master/Slave/Verification/Blockchain
   Node with a maximum voting strength of 10,000,000 delegated
   #MHC per node.
100,000 #MHC to act as a Peer Node with a maximum voting
   strength of 999,900 delegated #MHC per node.
100 #MHC to act as a MetaApps/Proxy/Wallet Node.

10% is paid to the owners of active wallets

All active wallets with more than 1 #MHC are eligible
Activity: 112
Hi guys, tell me the answer to my question, can I send eth from my account to coinbase?
Activity: 62
can you say how the fee's work for sending a transfer or not yet

until the network gets to 20% load there are no fees to make the network more popular
if you set 0 fee - you'll have to wait until load drops under 20%
so for now if you set 0 or 10, it will still be 0 fee is a priority to get included in the block
oh ok ya makes sense similar to a gas limit
so has network load increases do you exspect system transaction speed to still be under 5 seconds
Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!

until the network gets to 20% load there are no fees to make the network more popular
if you set 0 fee - you'll have to wait until load drops under 20%
so for now if you set 0 or 10, it will still be 0 fee is a priority to get included in the block
Join the ride!
What's pool in que you have?
How much is left to raise?

we have 3 pools with the queue, under 50eth, over 50eth, and with big amounts have to be discussed with our business development department
1.41% are left to raise
Activity: 37
what is it MultiPoS?
What's pool in que you have?
How much is left to raise?
Join the ride!
Guys is this currently an ERC20 token? All my sources are saying it is still on the ethereum platform

Hello, it's not ERC20 token. It has its own blockchain. Tracechain
Activity: 57
Merit: 5
This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good! Cheesy
Activity: 21
Guys is this currently an ERC20 token? All my sources are saying it is still on the ethereum platform
Join the ride!
apparently the version of the metagate for windows is for 64bits systems; Do you have for 32 bit OC?

Here is the download link for you -> http://cdn.metahash.org/download.metahash/1.14.1/MetaGate-windows-x86-1.14.1.zip?secure=CTuhS1R7BniSyTkOVeJeAw==
Activity: 35
apparently the version of the metagate for windows is for 64bits systems; Do you have for 32 bit OC?
Join the ride!
Can we do multiple transactions to buy at the same time and it won’t affect our current queue?

It depends actually. We have 2 pools. 1 with below 50 ETH and the other with above 50 ETH. If the result of sending more ETH to your personal ETH address results in a total of >50 ETH, you will be moved to the second pool. If not, your position will not change
Activity: 35
What happens if we don’t transfer to to wallet. Will the tokens be lost?
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Hi!

How do many ICO rounds you intend to launch? As I see now is running "round A" which allocates 920 mln tokens only

Thanks for the reply!
Best wishes!
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
first privacy and safe for all transaction in blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 140
FINMA recognition is surely an advantage for the project, which ads scores to its compliance, besides ready MVP, and strong and large team.
Can we do multiple transactions to buy at the same time and it won’t affect our current queue?
Pages:
Jump to: