Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 34. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Hi!

How do many ICO rounds you intend to launch? As I see now is running "round A" which allocates 920 mln tokens only

Thanks for the reply!
Best wishes!

Only round A is planned

Hello!

FAQ on the site said the "round B" will start after the end of ICO. What will the purpose for that round and how many tokens will be allocated? and the second question: do you have the tutorial on how to launch the peer node on Linux/Win?

Thanks for the reply!
Best wishes!
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
They have an MVP and they will release a mobile app soon. Really like the idea behind MetaHash and am bullish on anything that enables DAPP development and maintenance.
Activity: 80
If I exchange all my ether for MHC I'll get a bonus of 2000 coins for one ether.? Or do you need to have an ether in addition to the purchased coins?
Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!
Can i run the Peernode on my PC.. It's a i7 second Gen. 16 GB RAM and 970GTX

if your internet connection is good - maybe. but the first version of the software for nodes will be Linux only you would have to launch a virtual Linux machine and nodes really eat up a lot of bandwidth and resources
Oh OK.. Then it will be better to rent a server?

Rewards from forging are big enough to cover cost of renting any equipment. So it's more about getting people to delegate coins to your node.
Good to know... Are there a description to Setup a Peernode server?

basically, you can have a peek at our YP but the further details and a manual will be published later 
Activity: 35

if your internet connection is good - maybe. but the first version of the software for nodes will be Linux only you would have to launch a virtual Linux machine and nodes really eat up a lot of bandwidth and resources

Rewards from forging are big enough to cover cost of renting any equipment. So it's more about getting people to delegate coins to your node.
Good to know... Are there a description to Setup a Peernode server?
Join the ride!

Join the ride!
And what is the block size and how often is it generated?

about 3 seconds, the block size is not limited, we are guided by the network capacity of 100 mb / s

Join the ride!
what is the minimum investment amount

there is no minimum
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
what is the minimum investment amount
Activity: 124
Have MVP in desktop version. Mobile app coming soon. Best of luck for team and this project.
Join the ride!
can you say how the fee's work for sending a transfer or not yet

until the network gets to 20% load there are no fees to make the network more popular
if you set 0 fee - you'll have to wait until load drops under 20%
so for now if you set 0 or 10, it will still be 0 fee is a priority to get included in the block
oh ok ya makes sense similar to a gas limit
so has network load increases do you exspect system transaction speed to still be under 5 seconds

yes but 0 fees can't go through if network load is over 20% to protect the network from attacks with tx spam
yes all numbers are from loadtests
Consensus times do drop a bit in speed at peek volumes
peek is over 50 000
first micro-lags appear at about 15 000
but if that happens more nodes could go online and boost performance.....

that's why commissions appear at 10 000
Actually higher priced hardware can help
Current numbers are for standard hardware

i see, so if there was a need hardware could be upgraded or more nodes added or both
so there is plenty of room to grow as need be

Yes, also the core pool can be lowered.
Less randomly selected cores to sync = faster consensus time, but less decentrilization
Activity: 62

until the network gets to 20% load there are no fees to make the network more popular
so for now if you set 0 or 10, it will still be 0 fee is a priority to get included in the block
so has network load increases do you exspect system transaction speed to still be under 5 seconds

yes but 0 fees can't go through if network load is over 20% to protect the network from attacks with tx spam
peek is over 50 000

i see, so if there was a need hardware could be upgraded or more nodes added or both
so there is plenty of room to grow as need be
Join the ride!

peek is over 50 000

Join the ride!
I'm fascinated. Amazzing job, another interesting work. I saw an example of Bob and Alice. I'm wondering what bonus Bob will receive due to the fact that he delegated tokens?

Assuming that the total reward for the block is 10k , the number of coins distributed among the voting participants is 5k (50%). Further, since Alisa has only 1/10 of all votes, she will receive 1/10 from 5k to 500 MHC, similarly with a reward for servers, they all receive a 4000MHC reward. Alice before Bob will have 1/10 of all voting tokens, so she will get 1/10 of the 4,000 MHC - 400 MHC.
When Bob delegated 1,000,000 MHC to Alice, Bob was involved in the allocation of 5,000 MHC, and received 1/10 to 500 MHC, but he did not participate in the second allocation of 4,000 MHC, in that distribution it is believed that Alice has 2,000,000 coins, which is 2/10 of everything and therefore will receive 800 MHC. As a result, she receives 1300 MHC
Bob will receive a total of 500MHC
Hosts of peers will receive as Alisa, only they will participate in fewer votes, and therefore will earn less on a daily basis
Join the ride!
I found that the A round of ico is coming to an end.it only 1.95% left.Now is the opportunity to join it.When did the B round start ?

Round B is canceled! Waiting for the official info, stay tuned!
Activity: 168
I'm fascinated. Amazzing job, another interesting work. I saw an example of Bob and Alice. I'm wondering what bonus Bob will receive due to the fact that he delegated tokens?
Activity: 62

peek is over 50 000
Join the ride!

peek is over 50 000
Pages:
Jump to: