Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 32. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
What do i need to store safely in order to recover my wallet ?
Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!
Is it safe for me to hold my entire crypto portfolio in metawallet?

now you can hold there only BTC and ETH
Ok, if I transfer 9 btc now, it'll be alright?

currently, our main aim is a secure storage of MHC assets so we cannot recommend using metagate as a BTC-holder however, we're working on improvements and full-support of different crypto
so you can just store your BTC on the wallet you used to participate in ICO (if it's taken a place) to get the fork benefits, which we plan to announce a bit later
Join the ride!
What happens if we don’t transfer to to wallet. Will the tokens be lost?

They will lie in your ICO account. Even after ICO Round A ends, you will be able to transfer the #MHC. But it would be better to transfer them as soon as you get them
Activity: 62

now you can hold there only BTC and ETH
Ok, if I transfer 9 btc now, it'll be alright?
Join the ride!
Hi!

How do many ICO rounds you intend to launch? As I see now is running "round A" which allocates 920 mln tokens only

Thanks for the reply!
Best wishes!

Only round A is planned
Activity: 3
Hello MetaHash,

I can see the website for the ICO (i have 150.000 MHC waiting for a transaction to my wallet) is UP and i still have a ETH adress awaiting for transaction.
If i do a transaction of 2 ETH on this adresse after the finish of ICO sale. I will have my correspondant MHC or i will loose this 2 ETH ?

Thank you for the great project, i will always support you.
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
congratulations to Metahash who have completed the ICO, The Bounty must be very happy because ICO is running smoothly and is happy to receive gifts from their hard work during this time. I see that Metahash is going to be a huge project and of course good for the future.
Activity: 122
The project is becoming more popular every day. There is a high probability that the project will become a market leader. Your idea is very interesting and will surely benefit for all mankind. This project must be recommended to crypto enthusiast.
Join the ride!
If the computer on which i have my Metagate with tokens dies, how can i restore my wallets in another one?

only using your back up of private keys which we had recommended to make
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
I see no point to invest ETh right now when the eth price almost in 2 times lower than in june when sale starts. and btw is it true that privat sale had huge bonus like they already having 5x from current ICO price  ?
Activity: 322
If the computer on which i have my Metagate with tokens dies, how can i restore my wallets in another one?
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
Many are lucky with the prizes that you offer, this is certainly a bounty participant feel happy and participate in quality with your assessment. A quality project will certainly be a big project and will develop well for the future. Congratulations on the amazing performance of the Metahash team.
Join the ride!
What kind of rules for passing KYC?

From our experience there are several key criterias that we outlined:
It should be your government issued ID, in most cases passport.
Size:  400kb to 4Mb
Format: PNG scan , but JPEG and TIFF should also work
Your name which you stated on KYC page should match your name in ID
Join the ride!
when is the smartcontract release? I really can't denide that blockexplorer and transaction time is fast as claim 3 sec superb!!!!  Could I see smart contract instead of blockexplorer?

all available information you can find here - https://github.com/metahashorg/metagate/releases/ Thank you!
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi!  We analyzed your project and your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/metahash-21560  🔥 . Congratulations!

when is the smartcontract release? I really can't denide that blockexplorer and transaction time is fast as claim 3 sec superb!!!!  Could I see smart contract instead of blockexplorer?
Join the ride!
I am looking forward to details of forging as i want to setup a node

actually all info on Forging is in YP. Publishing the code soon and starting tests.

In basic, it will start with Peers as they are the cheapest and easiest to set up. Rewards will be distributed only to Peers at the start. And then new roles will be added.

So $40 a month VPS would do well. But you will be able to test soon
Activity: 35
I am looking forward to details of forging as i want to setup a node
Join the ride!
Wats the TPS for MetaHash?

80 000 is the natural limit of cross-continental synchronization

more capacity is possible only with sidechains or sacrificing transaction confirmation speed
Pages:
Jump to: