Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 37. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
There's plenty of room for distributed applications, and the future of Metahash is still something investors can look forward to and participate in holding the coin.
Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!
about the reasons - please wait till the official announcement. network is live since the very beginning of the project. we have had it run so people can test it before participation. you can have a look too - here
Investors and miners should stay calm and wait for official announcement from MetaHash team.
They should stop glancing around the forum or Discord channel because there are abundant scammers in these places.
Should only wait for getting official news from the team.

thanks! totally right! be careful please! all the official announcements goes here , on our site metahash.org and social media channels (official) mentioned there.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
about the reasons - please wait till the official announcement. network is live since the very beginning of the project. we have had it run so people can test it before participation. you can have a look too - here
Investors and miners should stay calm and wait for official announcement from MetaHash team.
They should stop glancing around the forum or Discord channel because there are abundant scammers in these places.
Should only wait for getting official news from the team.
Join the ride!
in the browser there are only 119 blocks and there is a huge amount of time between the blocks. Or I just missing something?

The possibility of forming a block does not mean that the block will be formed
if there are no transactions that need to be included, then there is no point in forming a block
Activity: 93
in the browser there are only 119 blocks and there is a huge amount of time between the blocks. Or I just missing something?
Join the ride!
why is the round b of the ico canceled? it looks very cool and seems that people are interested in this project. when will the network go live? after the current round of ico?

Activity: 98
And what is the block size and how often is it generated?
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
why is the round b of the ico canceled? it looks very cool and seems that people are interested in this project. when will the network go live? after the current round of ico?
Join the ride!
Good project right here Smiley I have this question for you, though – are there any bonuses? Any bonuses at all? What do I need to do to get a bonus? I think here are the same as I like freebies

welcome here Wink

- Bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedbountymetahash-cryptocurrency-for-decentralized-apps-paying-in-eth-300-4415424

- Telegram Airdrop https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdroppaying-45-eth-metahash-cryptocurrency-for-decentralized-apps-4450200
Activity: 40
I found that the A round of ico is coming to an end.it only 1.95% left.Now is the opportunity to join it.When did the B round start ?

Round B is canceled! Waiting for the official info, stay tuned!

...and...Is IT good for the proyect?
I found that the A round of ico is coming to an end.it only 1.95% left.Now is the opportunity to join it.When did the B round start ?

Round B is canceled! Waiting for the official info, stay tuned!

UPS... You are currently 366 in line to get your reserved **********#MHC
Activity: 21
Curious how many nodes in total can there be is there a cap on lets say the core nodes?

Cap on cores is 256. But this pool is always reselected Cap on total ammount of nodes is somewhere in thousends Cap's and stakes are there to limit hardware costs to reasonable ammounts, but keeping a high decentrilization grade.
i see, and each node 1 node can handle more than 100,000 transactions per second  is that torrent and slave nodes at 100,000

Actually any common server can handle over 100 000 but it the network that is the bottleneck of the system.
i see network meaning the data speeds isp
Join the ride!
Curious how many nodes in total can there be is there a cap on lets say the core nodes?

Cap on cores is 256. But this pool is always reselected Cap on total ammount of nodes is somewhere in thousends Cap's and stakes are there to limit hardware costs to reasonable ammounts, but keeping a high decentrilization grade.
i see, and each node 1 node can handle more than 100,000 transactions per second  is that torrent and slave nodes at 100,000

Actually any common server can handle over 100 000 but it the network that is the bottleneck of the system.
Join the ride!
How many nodes do you support?

there is no such a limit, the more the better for the network scaling.
also you can read the further details in our YP
Activity: 21

Join the ride!

Activity: 62
Do i need some initial tokens to take part in Forging? Thanks
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
copper member
Activity: 98
They have an oversubscribed private round which is a sign of a great start. They have a strong technology which they are confident of.
Pages:
Jump to: