Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 72. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!
So erc20 tokens will be able to run on the metahash blockchain, right?

MetaHash is a separate chain. But we have #MetaApps on which Oracles parsing different blockchains will run. So exchange of ERC20 Tokens to MetaTokens and back will be possible.
This oracles will let people use MetaHash chain to make transfers between different blockchains and execute smart contracts that will react to transfers in different blockchains.
#MetaHash Coin itself can be exchanged to ERC20 Token and back. Or BitCoin can become a MetaBitCoin Token in MetaHash and back
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
So erc20 tokens will be able to run on the metahash blockchain, right?
Join the ride!
If my connection lost will the trust too?

if your relogin into the network after a short break, the trust won't change, due to it's bond to the wallet. your node will connect to the network, download all the new data and continue to work

Activity: 179
If my connection lost will the trust too?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MetaHash is a meaningful project in the real world. It can be said that when using this platform, the storage capacity, transaction speed and diversity of digital assets are best protected in transactions. I am very confident in the project.
Join the ride!
Hello. I'm interested in understanding why the second ICO round will start only in 2019. What do you need for 6 months? I have read this on the official website: "We plan to finish ICO Round A by the end of 2018. Official ICO Round B will begin in Q4 of 2018 or in Q1 of 2019." Good luck.

hello!to get a better understanding of our project plans you could have a look at our roadmap, where all the main points are shown. also I'd like to notice that we want to have enough time to be sure that everything is tested properly and working well. raw product on the market it's surely not a strategy for us.
Activity: 322
MetaHash is a network of blockchain 4.0 technologies to share, create and manage applications in real-time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Hello. I'm interested in understanding why the second ICO round will start only in 2019. What do you need for 6 months? I have read this on the official website: "We plan to finish ICO Round A by the end of 2018. Official ICO Round B will begin in Q4 of 2018 or in Q1 of 2019." Good luck.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Of course the concept project sounds promising, but you're a Russian project of course it's not clear how you will do all this. Of course it would be good that you would succeed. In any case, it is necessary to study your documentation in detail and check your team to make full conclusions
Join the ride!
How is the price of MHC correlate with BTC, ETH or even fiat?

The #MHC coin does not depend on any of the existing blockchain projects, but we will encourage and support the BTC and ETH chains, as they contain the security anchors of the MetaHash network
Activity: 278
How is the price of MHC correlate with BTC, ETH or even fiat?
Join the ride!
where can i submit a screenshot with a wallet bug?

please, send it here [email protected]
Activity: 179
where can i submit a screenshot with a wallet bug?
Activity: 161
Merit: 13
#MetaHash and the Blockchain 4.0

We often mentioned that #MetaHash is a next-generation network on blockchain 4.0
technology, but what does it exactly mean?

Join the ride!
what are the basic recommendations for the newbie investors?

it depends on a budget. however, for the start you can follow this line. the first deal to make is a project studying: the team, idea, read the WP carefully to realise risks. then if you're ready -  install our wallet and try it out (if you need any help here - don't hesitate to contact us). and, after the ICO start, buy or earn 1 #MHC and start forging to get a better understanding of the process and your special needs.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
what are the basic recommendations for the newbie investors?
Join the ride!
what about the private round? any details?

3% are distributed between founders locked until 2020. We wanted to make a 2% private round, but after discussion with our lawyers cancelled it and made it a reservation round to buy at round A instantly without staying in line.
Activity: 140
what about the private round? any details?
Join the ride!
how do I use mhc?

#MetaHashCoin is used to exchange for: transactions, data storage, app functions. You can also excange #MHC to add a public address, to make your app listed in #MetaApp directory, to purchace ads in #MetaGate adnetwork and much more.
Activity: 278
how do I use mhc?
Pages:
Jump to: