Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 75. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!
By the way. Guys we released our browser and wallet already. Wallet one of the first our dapps. So you can try it by yourself. Also we need your help in testing it.

Join the ride!
do I understand correctly that with your platform you can also create decentralized applications? I read about this on your website
It will be available to anyone and in any programming language.
Join the ride!
What is the total supply in tokens?
"92 000 000 #MHC will be released over a term of 10 years.

46 000 000 #MHC will be released in the first year."
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
do I understand correctly that with your platform you can also create decentralized applications? I read about this on your website
Join the ride!
Will the MH wallet also hold other tokens like on MEW?
Now we support bitcoin. Etherium at the testing stage. Other tokens will be added as demand increases.
But at this stage we don't recommend you send any real crypto. This is testing version.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Will the MH wallet also hold other tokens like on MEW?
Join the ride!
So, which algorithm the Metahash blockchain use?
I can not find info about Metahash algorithm in the OP of the ANN.
Please help me.
Gladly. Thx for your attention. Maybe we should place some information about it in the topic.
#MetaHash uses a hybrid consensus algorithm. This is a multiPOS system including the vote results from separate network nodes.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
"blockchain 4.0"   hahha man im getting old Cheesy

also: will the mods ever actually enforce ICO shittokens having their own board? Sad  why did they even make one? Tongue
Argue Smiley No no, not tokens, own blockchain.
So, which algorithm the Metahash blockchain use?
I can not find info about Metahash algorithm in the OP of the ANN.
Please help me.
Join the ride!

also: will the mods ever actually enforce ICO shittokens having their own board? Sad  why did they even make one? Tongue
Argue Smiley No no, not tokens, own blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

What is the total supply in tokens?
Join the ride!
I've studied website carefully. But didn't find... When Pre-ICO release date?
At the moment we are not voicing the date, but it will be about the middle of June, follow for updates.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I've studied website carefully. But didn't find... When Pre-ICO release date?
Activity: 161
Merit: 13
#MetaHash Quiz

Dear members of the #MetaHash community, we have a surprise for you!

We have prepared a quiz, where you can win $$$prizes$$$

We will ask 7 questions regarding our project!

In order to participate:

Jump Here

Join the ride!
hey up team! what dapps you gonna release yourself? and another thing is when you make it clear for dev how to create it right?

good day, Lenny! we'll post all the documentation needed for developers. and talking about our future plans in d-apps construction, be sure we won't leave you in the dark - so, please, be patient and follow our announcements! meanwhile you, if you like, you can have a look at our WP (MetaApps part)  stay tuned! btw, have you tried our TestNet already?
hey up team! what dapps you gonna release yourself? and another thing is when you make it clear for dev how to create it right?
Activity: 161
Merit: 13
#MetaHash Advisors: Seth Weiner

#MetaHash team is proud to introduce the community to our advisor, Seth Weiner.
Seth is a financial strategist and technology enthusiast, he is currently focused on Blockchain.
His vision, leadership skills and knowledge of blockchain will surely benefit our project.

Join the ride!
After reading this ANN of Metahash and Visited its official site, I think this project has a great concept. It has also good capability in its field. I red it does more than 100,000 transactions every second on each node. very nice performance. I'll stay tuned to know the development of this project and pay attention to the bounty program.   Smiley    

thanks for your interest and support! we'd be glad if you check our wallet too. As they say, better once to see, than hundred times to read. Smiley !
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Team,
Hello, team, i´m here if you need a portuguese translator.

my last jobs...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kHAo2wydczmlMrZS4QLk9gI4i2-grvAGhaEAnpgBFxo/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you and good luck.
Waiting
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
After reading this ANN of Metahash and Visited its official site, I think this project has a great concept. It has also good capability in its field. I red it does more than 100,000 transactions every second on each node. very nice performance. I'll stay tuned to know the development of this project and pay attention to the bounty program.   Smiley   
Pages:
Jump to: