Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 69. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!
How does #metahash begins? I mean, the story. Why or how did you begin with the project/idea?

In brief. We are an ad-tech company and lots of clients came to us about blockchain. We tried and saw that current blockchains could not handle the needed data.
And we had some ideas on what we want to build on blockchain but couldn't
So we took our experience and libs from ad-tech and decided to reinvent the decentralized stack for transactions, data and apps. Making not a new blockchain, but something else that inherits the most important thing - decentralization.
Ok.
I notice that the distribution of founds is 16% for advertising and 16% for project development.
Why so much for advertising?
I would prefer for a better tech, more development that "speaks for itself".
The advertising is necessary, but why so much?

We don’t really need more funds for development.
But marketing the product between common people costs really a lot.
Huge marketing costs are there because the product is more than a chain. It’s a gate for dApps
And we need lots of people to start using it.
So want should be the profit for participants?

We don’t want to speculate on prices. We’ll make a good product and advertise it. Compare market cap of circulating supply at pre-ico/ico with market caps of similar products and make your own judgment.
We are concentrated on making the coin economy work and form real non-speculative demand.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
How does #metahash begins? I mean, the story. Why or how did you begin with the project/idea?

In brief. We are an ad-tech company and lots of clients came to us about blockchain. We tried and saw that current blockchains could not handle the needed data.
So we took our experience and libs from ad-tech and decided to reinvent the decentralized stack for transactions, data and apps. Making not a new blockchain, but something else that inherits the most important thing - decentralization.
Ok.
I notice that the distribution of founds is 16% for advertising and 16% for project development.

Huge marketing costs are there because the product is more than a chain. It’s a gate for dApps
So want should be the profit for participants?
Join the ride!

Ok.

Ok.
Join the ride!

Activity: 161
Merit: 13
Did you know that you would be able to both create and publish your DApps on #MetaHash Network?
#MetaApps run in real time as regular websites and services, but they are decentralized
and even their creator cannot change their behavior unless their users or owners of their digital assets (tokens) cast their votes.

With #MetaHash, any program written in any programming language under any operating system can become
a decentralized app and work with both data from the internet and data from any blockchain system.
Join the ride!
Which advantages you have before other blockchains like Ethereum, EOS, Ziliqua and many other? Do you have a compare with other similar projects?

yeah, sure. you can have a look at our WP from page 9. or, general aspects here. and about Zillqa it's based on PoW. #MetaHash is based on multi-POS. Multi-POS - a hybrid POS system. It combines traditional POS (proof of stake) with a voting system. SO every computer in blockchain can vote
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Which advantages you have before other blockchains like Ethereum, EOS, Ziliqua and many other? Do you have a compare with other similar projects?
Join the ride!
If there were only one node in the network, which role would it take?
The TraceAI algorithm would be executed on the same node?
It would test itself?

If there is only one node it will take core node role and won't make anything until more nodes are available.
So the speed will be limited by the power of this one node.
Will it require 100000 MHC?

if not enough nodes with 100 000 #MHC are available - no
So you would be able to launch a local isolated node. With 0 #MHC
Every node begins as a Master and downgrades as it discovers the network? And the TraceAI assigns the role?
And, so what about the AI algorithm in this border case?

Which node gets what role is decided by the voting of the whole network
TraceAI works on every node of the network and submits its results in the network
So what role a node gets is a process of reaching a consensus between TraceAI's launched on all nodes.
Software on all nodes is exactly the same.
The network decides which node take which role by itself.
Activity: 86
It would test itself?

If there is only one node it will take core node role and won't make anything until more nodes are available.

Every node begins as a Master and downgrades as it discovers the network? And the TraceAI assigns the role?
And, so what about the AI algorithm in this border case?
Join the ride!
Hello, what plans do you have for the tokens that are not sold in ICO? Will be burned or blocked by smart contract?. Thank you!

Hello, we're planning to sell tokens until the very end. however all the remaining tokens will be reserved for the Round B.
It would test itself?

Activity: 84
Merit: 12
I commend you for your amazing project. Blockchain 4.0 is indeed a great idea. High speed and low cost transactions in conjunction with being scale-able is definitely what people are looking for in the crypto world. I wish you good luck in your coin sale!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Hello, what plans do you have for the tokens that are not sold in ICO? Will be burned or blocked by smart contract?. Thank you!
Join the ride!
It would test itself?

It would test itself?

Join the ride!
I look you have updated your WP on site. I read something about nodes, but I still do not understand what nodes in the system will be used. Please, list them and then I'll figure it out myself  Wink

Sure, no problem
we have 7 nodes roles in #MetaHash
1 Peer Node
2 Master CoreNodes & Slave CoreNodes
3 Blockchain Backup Nodes
4 Verification Nodes
5 Proxy Nodes
6 #MetaApps Nodes
7 Test Nodes
Thanks, and explain how works the peer node?

These nodes deal with wallets and external services. They protect the internal parts of the network from external overloading caused by signal reception and
distribution, including dDos attacks. At the same time, they protect the network's core parts against the threat of corruption.
Join the ride!
It would test itself?

It would test itself?
Pages:
Jump to: