Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 70. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!
how do you calculate the hard cap?

supply for ICO round * the price. it's 36,000,000 USD
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
how do you calculate the hard cap?
Join the ride!
What's ico round a features?

- 920,000,000 #MHC will be distributed during ICO Round A
 - #MHC value for ICO Round A is 0.0391 USD
 - Orders under 50 ETH are filled from general limited pool renewed every 4 hours. First come first served
 - To keep space for small buyers, orders over 50 ETH are filled from separate reserved pool instantly
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
What's ico round a features?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
Interesting proyect Smiley
Join the ride!
Do you have bounty programs?

sure you can have a look there
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
I look you have updated your WP on site. I read something about nodes, but I still do not understand what nodes in the system will be used. Please, list them and then I'll figure it out myself  Wink

Sure, no problem
we have 7 nodes roles in #MetaHash
1 Peer Node
2 Master CoreNodes & Slave CoreNodes
3 Blockchain Backup Nodes
4 Verification Nodes
5 Proxy Nodes
6 #MetaApps Nodes
7 Test Nodes
Thanks, and explain how works the peer node?
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Do you have bounty programs?
Join the ride!
I look you have updated your WP on site. I read something about nodes, but I still do not understand what nodes in the system will be used. Please, list them and then I'll figure it out myself  Wink

Sure, no problem
we have 7 nodes roles in #MetaHash
1 Peer Node
2 Master CoreNodes & Slave CoreNodes
3 Blockchain Backup Nodes
4 Verification Nodes
5 Proxy Nodes
6 #MetaApps Nodes
7 Test Nodes
Activity: 161
Merit: 13
Meanwhile, we're preparing another interesting news for you!
#MetaNews 10

Check out the fresh release of #MetaNews.
Here are the most significant
news from the blockchain world.
Join the ride!
Hi, devs. Please, answer on my question. When we will be able forging?

hi! Forging will be ready for the 4th quarter. But most likely it will happen in the 3rd quarter. And you need to create MetaWallet in our app MetaGate to be able for forging.
And so anyone can forge MHC who has the metagate wallet installed?

Yes. We will update the function later on, where forging will be available to all including mobile devices and tablets but in future, there will be more possibilities. If the phone is switched off, the user will not be able to forge. It is required to have the app opened, via mobile device or via computer in order to forge #MHC.
Ok. And why did y'all decide to go with ETH?

Cryptocurrencies are practically connect to each other. If one falls, all the cryptos will fall. If it rises, all will rise. We have chosen ETH since believe in it the most.

hi! Forging will be ready for the 4th quarter. But most likely it will happen in the 3rd quarter. And you need to create MetaWallet in our app MetaGate to be able for forging.

Yes. We will update the function later on, where forging will be available to all including mobile devices and tablets but in future, there will be more possibilities. If the phone is switched off, the user will not be able to forge. It is required to have the app opened, via mobile device or via computer in order to forge #MHC.
Ok. And why did y'all decide to go with ETH?
Join the ride!

Join the ride!

Activity: 462
Merit: 290
I like that #MetaHash is decentralized. This allows anyone to add transaction nodes to the network #MetaHash
Pages:
Jump to: