Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 73. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 13
Blockchain 4.0 is surely twisting anything around.
With it's advantages, will take the cryptocurrency world to a new level.
And it should be more convenient for transaction purposes.

totally right! we're now preparing an article about Blockchain 4.0 within the framework of our project. stay tuned, it'll come out soon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Blockchain 4.0 is surely twisting anything around.
With it's advantages, will take the cryptocurrency world to a new level.
And it should be more convenient for transaction purposes.
Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!
hello guys! you can be always sure that I'm here to answer all your questions. so let us know what do you think
Blockchain in a modern business model

The Blockchain is one of the main innovative technologies in a modern business model.
The global hype and specialized slang can make this technology frightening for a normal user. However,
the Internet met similar problems, too! And now we cannot imagine our daily life and all business processes without it!

Read more - just click the pic!

Join the ride!
how would you deal with the current problem of transaction speed?

this is an essential point for Metahash so we paying special attention resolving and developing this problem. to achieve announced (More than 100,000 per second on each node) speed of transactions we've created an automatic self-learning algorithm for routing signals over the network. Starting from 50,000 transactions per second it grows as  the network scaling . also you could read further about #Tracechain in our WP 
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
how would you deal with the current problem of transaction speed?
Activity: 392
I read about the project and found that MetaHash is a digital asset exchange network with a speed of "100,000 transactions per second on each node." The project also outlines how to make that great speed. At the same time, all asset types can be #MetaHashCoin for low cost. I am very impressed with MetaHash.
Join the ride!
how many peoples are involved in development such a complex, and enormous project ? how it is even possible to make everything planned on time?

it's hard to believe but, we're doing our best. also, it's almost 150 of peoples who're in (developers, support, advisers, marketing team). as for now we're going step by step according to our RoadMap, which you can find on our site
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
how many peoples are involved in development such a complex, and enormous project ? how it is even possible to make everything planned on time?
Join the ride!
utilizing the Blockchain 4.0.

what's all the fuss about blockchain 4.0? is this some kind of protocol version?

making long story short it goes like this

1.0 Bitcoin
2.0 Etherium
3.0 POS
4.0 Multi-POS (#Metahash is here)

also I've sent you a pm with an article (detailed explanation), because it's off-top a little. 

That's explain a lot about the Blockchain 4.0.
If it possible could you please PM me with the article about the blockchain 4.0.
Thanks in advance.

sure, the article is sent. and about the 4th generation you could have a look in our WP (TraceChain part, page 9)
Activity: 700

what's all the fuss about blockchain 4.0? is this some kind of protocol version?

1.0 Bitcoin
2.0 Etherium
3.0 POS

also I've sent you a pm with an article (detailed explanation), because it's off-top a little. 

That's explain a lot about the Blockchain 4.0.
If it possible could you please PM me with the article about the blockchain 4.0.
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
well.. In my opinion, Metahash has a cool idea to use the Blockchain 4.0 technology, to share digital assets and its a platform while managing and making the decentralized apps/services. You get a right way to become a successful project later on. I can see a promising chance to have many investors here. good luck 
Join the ride!
most alts should think about improving the transaction speed and other icharacteristics..

yeah, so that's what we're working on.  and if you're keen to know the details of Blockchain generation and further I can send some articles to you too. it's quite an interesting reading.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
You've mentioned about Blockchain 4.0, but I have not heard about such developments. Although I'm not particularly strong in the technical characteristics of platforms, but I think that most alts should think about improving the transaction speed and other icharacteristics..
#MetaHash & Blockchain-fever

The Blockchain is everywhere! All media sources in the world are full of “hot news” about this technology.
Everyone talks about it. Everyone wants to be a part of it. We are witnesses to a new globe-spanning fever that became a sensation.
Is the integration of Blockchain technology into business the must-have thing of our time?

Read more - just click the pic!

Join the ride!

1.0 Bitcoin
2.0 Etherium
3.0 POS

Activity: 179

Join the ride!
does metahash support erc-20?

It will in the future. We will be able to tokenise other digital assests and use them to fund for the services used in the #MetaHash

Please find a few moments to read the articles 1) and 2). As it describes the function of tokenising digital assests in the #MetaHash Network.

Activity: 581
Metahash seems to be making some breakthrough by utilizing the Blockchain 4.0.
The capability on handling so many transaction in seconds, can bring a big effect on the cryptocurrency transactions.
Join the ride!
How long will the bounty last? 4 or 8 weeks? When will it start approx? Will there be any region restrictions for bounty participants?
Bounty will be held until 15th August. And I hope you can find all the required info  here 
Pages:
Jump to: