Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINERVA (OWL) 🦉 Smart Money on 💎 Ethereum - page 15. (Read 53916 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Menjanjikan dan unik serta proyeknya bagus , mudah mudahan  berkembang dan maju minerva

What language is this ? It would be better if you write English on the global page. There may be people who do not know your language Smiley
Activity: 210
joined twitter bounty campaign,hope can accepted and always success for this ico.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
The project looks very interesting and very good. I hope the project will attract many investors from all over the world and I hope the devs and development team should update more news to develop the project soon.

Smell. A strong smell coming from inside minerva's panties would gross me out straight away. I'm not the guy from the hood and don't share the mentality that is being built around this coin. It's amateurish attempt to reuse someone else's work, I even remember the similar branding for another coin that looked like this.
Interesting. Do go on.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Now comes the common fud from alts when a project has a good success.
Activity: 237
Merit: 110
The project looks very interesting and very good. I hope the project will attract many investors from all over the world and I hope the devs and development team should update more news to develop the project soon.

Smell. A strong smell coming from inside minerva's panties would gross me out straight away. I'm not the guy from the hood and don't share the mentality that is being built around this coin. It's amateurish attempt to reuse someone else's work, I even remember the similar branding for another coin that looked like this.
Activity: 220
Very nice project I gonna keep on eye on this
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
briliant project
i will see depelovment this project and i hope succes for the team and project. good luck
Activity: 1302
Merit: 115
Pepemo.vip
Hi, i am joined the Blog campaign. I hope that MINERVA and the ICO can be successful. Good luck to MINERVA Team!
I joined to Minerva telegram channel. Following news from here. I recommend that those involved in the project participate. You can get answers quickly for your questions.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Do you have bounty campaign link Cheesy I can't find it
I briefly looked at the project. There is like ripple operating system ? what are the similarities and differences?

Good question, you should go ask them on Telegram

I did not get a response to my question Smiley . I think it's better if we go to the telegram. I am happy if project managers are active in this platform.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Any ICO that brings crypto currency to the mainstream quicker is definitely something that interests me.

agree with you here.
Activity: 135
Any ICO that brings crypto currency to the mainstream quicker is definitely something that interests me.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
This is a brilliant analogy.
legendary
Merit: 1001
Very promising project, probably in the top 3 of the biggest ICO of the month!
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
I made a video for our Chinese Friends. Despite there being a blanket ban on ICOS inside of China for the time being, many Chinese outside of China and still in China like to invest in ICOS. Singapore is an ICO haven also. I do hope you like my video. It is an in depth review of MINERVA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw5M99eJwHo
Yes may issue prohibition ICOS in China quickly resolved, yes supported.. While I will join the bounty of media as well as from project hope minerva really profitable and good for the future
Merit: 514
I made a video for our Chinese Friends. Despite there being a blanket ban on ICOS inside of China for the time being, many Chinese outside of China and still in China like to invest in ICOS. Singapore is an ICO haven also. I do hope you like my video. It is an in depth review of MINERVA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw5M99eJwHo

I don't understand chinese but It looks good Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: