Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINERVA (OWL) 🦉 Smart Money on 💎 Ethereum - page 18. (Read 53916 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 1
I find the project very interesting, waiting for updates on prices, amounts of coins and when tokens will start selling. good luck to everyone
The best way to stay informed with announcements is to join the mailing list @ https://minerva.com
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I find the project very interesting, waiting for updates on prices, amounts of coins and when tokens will start selling. good luck to everyone
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
I thought it was a good project and I followed the bounty Twitter and Facebook campaigne. Minerva good luck
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
I'll keep you on my radar, very good project , It will have a great success when people notice you
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Joined to facebook and twitter. good luck to all Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
If you need filipino translation just pm me Wink

Keep an eye out for our bounty announcement soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
If you need filipino translation just pm me Wink
Activity: 9
I love this idea and concept and think there will be another coin to rival bitcoin, who knows this could be it.  I remembered the other day that I had got told about bitcoin back in 2011, I looked over all my old emails and realised that I had opened a crypto wallet and tried to purchase some bitcoin, unfortunately the platform was down at the time and I just never bothered with it again, seems to be the story of my life  Grin  I do understand though that a lot of people are going to make a lot of money over the years through crypto currency.  There is one bit though I can't get my head around.  For people to buy the coins they are going to have to use their mastercard or visa.  So these are still king.  If as they say they have got a platform for launch with £20 million turnover and 10 million customers.  OK I get where the platform won't have to pay any fees to visa or mastercard and will benefit from getting owl coins.  What's in it for the consumer, I take it they will still have to buy owl coins through visa or mastercard.  If they are purchasing something for £100 they may have to buy £110 worth of owl coins to cover price movements etc.  Why would they go through all that hastle if they can just buy direct using mastercard or visa.  I take it the platform will still have these options open.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
* PM for Japanese Translations *
very promising project! bookmarked. congrats on the launch dev  Kiss
The last sentence of page 13 of your white paper says

"All  Minerva  OWL  token  transfers  will  be restricted for two (2) months after the crowdsale ends."

Does this mean that you do not issue the tokens to buyers for 2 months after the crowd sale?
Crowdsale terms and dates haven't been finalized and the whitepaper is a living document. If you want to stay informed in real-time join the mailing list @ minerva.com

We have announcements coming.
Activity: 881
Merit: 500
CyberTrade
The last sentence of page 13 of your white paper says

"All  Minerva  OWL  token  transfers  will  be restricted for two (2) months after the crowdsale ends."

Does this mean that you do not issue the tokens to buyers for 2 months after the crowd sale?
I really like the idea and the demonstrative approach a lot. This project deserves some more attention for sure.
Thank you. I think we'll be breaking out of the stealth awareness phase pretty soon here.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
I really like the idea and the demonstrative approach a lot. This project deserves some more attention for sure.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
An interesting, prospective project. What about bounty? Twitter, Facebook?
We're actually looking into this now due to community feedback. People seem ravenous for bounties. At first I considered it too tacky and gimmicky, but on the other hand I listen to feedback. Stay tuned.
Yes. a well planned bounty campaign is worth your time.
It will raise the awareness among the potential investors.

Love this project and cant wait to see it progress!
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Owl of Minerva reminds me of an item in maplestory cashshop which is use to search for items in Free market  Grin Grin
This is a very high level of publicity, and the website is very elaborate, but I hope there will be more air drop or bounty events

Good news, we will be announcing something very soon! Keep an eye out.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
An interesting, prospective project. What about bounty? Twitter, Facebook?
We're actually looking into this now due to community feedback. People seem ravenous for bounties. At first I considered it too tacky and gimmicky, but on the other hand I listen to feedback. Stay tuned.
Ok. Thank you for your honesty. I will follow the project.
Pages:
Jump to: