Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINERVA (OWL) 🦉 Smart Money on 💎 Ethereum - page 16. (Read 53916 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I made a video for our Chinese Friends. Despite there being a blanket ban on ICOS inside of China for the time being, many Chinese outside of China and still in China like to invest in ICOS. Singapore is an ICO haven also. I do hope you like my video. It is an in depth review of MINERVA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw5M99eJwHo
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
I briefly looked at the project. There is like ripple operating system ? what are the similarities and differences?

Good question, you should go ask them on Telegram
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I briefly looked at the project. There is like ripple operating system ? what are the similarities and differences?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
hallo..
I have joined the signature campaign .. I will continue to monitor this thread to find out information about ico which will be announced soon ..
Very interesting project, hopefully this project successful
reserved the Chinese translation.if you need PM me

There is a bounty thread Wink
Activity: 162
reserved the Chinese translation.if you need PM me
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
good afternoon. I change the link on Twitter audit in the table. I have just a name . thanks in advance. http://www.twitteraudit.com/Gloriy82
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
I would live to join this project, dev what about the unsold token do you think you will burn ? thanks for the info..
ICO details will be released soon. Join the mailing list @ Minerva.com
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I would live to join this project, dev what about the unsold token do you think you will burn ? thanks for the info..
Activity: 252
Join facebook bounty
New blog entry: https://blog.minerva.com/the-power-of-the-reverse-transaction-fee-f0e7e0eada7f

The power of the reverse transaction fee. 🦉
can i ask you what is your

1. soft cap?
2. hard cap?
3. date of pre sale?
4. price per token?

waiting for reply from the team..

This is what I gathered from Telegram.

For the first two questions + the fourth one. The sale will be held as a sort of auction, as in, there is the total number of Tokens and everyone can contribute, after the contribution period is over, the total number of funds raised is divided by the number of Tokens sold to get the price of a single Token, serving as a mechanism of price-finding as well.

It is similar to the way NVO ran their ICO if anyone still remembers that.

Regarding pre-sale date, it will be announced, the best way to stay up to date is to register to the mailing list. All important updates will be announced this way.

i see.. i thought there is already a base rate for the price just like other ico that they have this equivalent tokens for 1 eth.. but thank you for making time to answer my question.   i will wait then for updates about the pre sale.
Crowdsale terms are still not finalized but will be in the very near future. Expect an announcement soon.

Mailing list = https://minerva.com
Activity: 266
can i ask you what is your

1. soft cap?
2. hard cap?
3. date of pre sale?
4. price per token?

waiting for reply from the team..

This is what I gathered from Telegram.

For the first two questions + the fourth one. The sale will be held as a sort of auction, as in, there is the total number of Tokens and everyone can contribute, after the contribution period is over, the total number of funds raised is divided by the number of Tokens sold to get the price of a single Token, serving as a mechanism of price-finding as well.

It is similar to the way NVO ran their ICO if anyone still remembers that.

Regarding pre-sale date, it will be announced, the best way to stay up to date is to register to the mailing list. All important updates will be announced this way.

i see.. i thought there is already a base rate for the price just like other ico that they have this equivalent tokens for 1 eth.. but thank you for making time to answer my question.   i will wait then for updates about the pre sale.
This project is gathering more and more interest, this is my most active Telegram among 20 other projects, very good sign of mass adoption beginning
If anyone would like to join our telegram the link is https://minerva.com/chat

We're about 600 members strong. Have a way to go but we're getting there.
It seems a really, really promising project.

Looking forward.
Thanks. We've been very hard at work.
Activity: 708
Merit: 250
It seems a really, really promising project.

Looking forward.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
join bounty twitter
This project is gathering more and more interest, this is my most active Telegram among 20 other projects, very good sign of mass adoption beginning
Pages:
Jump to: