Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINERVA (OWL) 🦉 Smart Money on 💎 Ethereum - page 11. (Read 53916 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
ARNA | TokenSale - December 15th
Will look deeper to this ICO for sure. Looks like this can be good Project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
From Telegram ( https://minerva.com/chat )

Kevin (Minerva), [21.10.17 02:38]
We do have interesting news coming, just so you're all aware.

Kevin (Minerva), [21.10.17 02:39]
We don't really take the approach of spamming everyone just because. We'll have press release worthy updates pretty shortly here.

Kevin (Minerva), [21.10.17 02:40]
In addition to new team members we've conceptualized something potentially more disruptive than the reverse transaction fee.

Kevin (Minerva), [21.10.17 02:41]
Our goal is for OWL to be used as a cryptocurrency in a very broad scope.

Kevin (Minerva), [21.10.17 02:42]
A cryptocurrency actually used as currency. Our longstanding relationships with high-volume ecommerce folks will accommodate the utility use of OWL.

Everyone producer of the new coin says the same in the same reasons and feelings.

I'm lack of information even in to make my opinion what is this project about.
Why these Money is smarter then Ethereum itself?

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
www.jacs.tech
good project but not enough information for us as a campaign participant. I need more information to know how to proceed from this project.
as participants do need enough information to keep track of developments, that's for sure..
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
Hi. Was there already a distribution of tokens in the company's bounty twitter and facebook?

nope ico not even started yet.
Activity: 476
Hi. Was there already a distribution of tokens in the company's bounty twitter and facebook?
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
Hello! How is the project going?
What news?
That's something that's not enough updates - https://blog.minerva.com/?gi=169094f70fcb
We wait!

we been waiting since end of the august, team not explaing well whats going on..
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Hello! How is the project going?
What news?
That's something that's not enough updates - https://blog.minerva.com/?gi=169094f70fcb
We wait!
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I also have It on my translated thread Wink
I read a reply from a team member at Telegram. The 2.5% counts for the 'bug / hacker bounty'. I understand that they by mistake posted that 2.5% for the other bounties, and when they discovered the mistake it was changed to 1%. That was already a month ago or so. Which could be correct since my translation of 3 Oct. indeed reflects the 1%.

This typo explanation I find reasonable to accept. For me it doesn't matter since the change doesn't affect me. But the explanation does make me happy because I can keep my trust in the project, which was shaken somewhat today.

Still, if that's okay for you, this is not okay for people who translated the thread with these 2,5% in mind, i had the time to take the bounty, translate it after few days and it was still 2,5% at the moment i finished since i took the bbcode to translate the bounty thread too, it seems really Big to be a "mistake" , and that "mistake" made a lot of people choose this bounty between August and septembre, and now they have enough people they discovered a supposed "mistake " weeks after the beginning of the bounty when they had enough participants, this is how It looks since they were hiding the change until i discover it.

Imagine in real life someone  gives you a job to do, promise a specific reward and once your work is done, he tells you " ha sorry it was a miscalculation after all, you won't even get 50% of what we offered to you, deal with it" , no honest person would do that and this is not because we are in a crypto world that it's acceptable to have such behavior.

This is just totally dishonest, even if it does not affect you, it should make you think, if they are being like this and hiding it changing What was written without warning people and without offering any solution to people who came here with the Old information, they are not trust worthy and could do other change to the ICO for supposed "mistakes" discovered weeks after enough is collected..

You should in fact watch their reaction to this issue to see if they are trust worthy or not , if they are pro or not, a really serious project would discuss and offer a fair solution for first participants if It's really a mistake, so their next move will show something important for investors.

Edit : and i now have the proof it was not a typo mistake since the dev stated several Time himself 2,5% for the bounties, emphasizing about the generosity of his bounty, talking about translation in the same sentence. This is not going in the good direction...

Posting this here since no one, including dev it seems, sees it on the bounty thread among the twitter reports and It's important for investors to have trustworthy team who does not go back on it's words without offering a fair solution for people who worked and finished the work while the bounty was still 2,5% and not 1%, this will show to investors if the team is pro and ethical or not.

Edit : The matter has been settled a professional way, i have a received a fair offer of compensation to get the equivalent of what was first planned when i did the work.

If you are touch with them, can you find out where the bounty manager is? Still have little faith in this coin, but I have lost a lot seeing how poorly it is run lately.

He is on the bounty Telegram if you wanna speak

Thanks. But he should be active in the bounty thread in my opinion.
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
Still going minerva bounty progress? I didn't see any update. Everything is ok?

there is no progress not only in the bounty. Generally it is not clear what is happening with the project, there is no announcement ico

I think so, we need information about the progress of the gifts and clarity that goes with the project so where is this team
I think there is no great clarity to the information on the progress of grace and clarity that is happening with the project now. When will the ico will start. I'll wait how this project will run the ico tomorrow
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
From Telegram ( https://minerva.com/chat )

Kevin (Minerva), [21.10.17 02:38]
We do have interesting news coming, just so you're all aware.

Kevin (Minerva), [21.10.17 02:39]
We don't really take the approach of spamming everyone just because. We'll have press release worthy updates pretty shortly here.

Kevin (Minerva), [21.10.17 02:40]
In addition to new team members we've conceptualized something potentially more disruptive than the reverse transaction fee.

Kevin (Minerva), [21.10.17 02:41]
Our goal is for OWL to be used as a cryptocurrency in a very broad scope.

Kevin (Minerva), [21.10.17 02:42]
A cryptocurrency actually used as currency. Our longstanding relationships with high-volume ecommerce folks will accommodate the utility use of OWL.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
I read a reply from a team member at Telegram. The 2.5% counts for the 'bug / hacker bounty'. I understand that they by mistake posted that 2.5% for the other bounties, and when they discovered the mistake it was changed to 1%. That was already a month ago or so. Which could be correct since my translation of 3 Oct. indeed reflects the 1%.

This typo explanation I find reasonable to accept. For me it doesn't matter since the change doesn't affect me. But the explanation does make me happy because I can keep my trust in the project, which was shaken somewhat today.

Still, if that's okay for you, this is not okay for people who translated the thread with these 2,5% in mind, i had the time to take the bounty, translate it after few days and it was still 2,5% at the moment i finished since i took the bbcode to translate the bounty thread too, it seems really Big to be a "mistake" , and that "mistake" made a lot of people choose this bounty between August and septembre, and now they have enough people they discovered a supposed "mistake " weeks after the beginning of the bounty when they had enough participants, this is how It looks since they were hiding the change until i discover it.

Imagine in real life someone  gives you a job to do, promise a specific reward and once your work is done, he tells you " ha sorry it was a miscalculation after all, you won't even get 50% of what we offered to you, deal with it" , no honest person would do that and this is not because we are in a crypto world that it's acceptable to have such behavior.

This is just totally dishonest, even if it does not affect you, it should make you think, if they are being like this and hiding it changing What was written without warning people and without offering any solution to people who came here with the Old information, they are not trust worthy and could do other change to the ICO for supposed "mistakes" discovered weeks after enough is collected..

You should in fact watch their reaction to this issue to see if they are trust worthy or not , if they are pro or not, a really serious project would discuss and offer a fair solution for first participants if It's really a mistake, so their next move will show something important for investors.

Edit : and i now have the proof it was not a typo mistake since the dev stated several Time himself 2,5% for the bounties, emphasizing about the generosity of his bounty, talking about translation in the same sentence. This is not going in the good direction...

Posting this here since no one, including dev it seems, sees it on the bounty thread among the twitter reports and It's important for investors to have trustworthy team who does not go back on it's words without offering a fair solution for people who worked and finished the work while the bounty was still 2,5% and not 1%, this will show to investors if the team is pro and ethical or not.

Edit : The matter has been settled a professional way, i have a received a fair offer of compensation to get the equivalent of what was first planned when i did the work.

If you are touch with them, can you find out where the bounty manager is? Still have little faith in this coin, but I have lost a lot seeing how poorly it is run lately.

He is on the bounty Telegram if you wanna speak
Activity: 826
Merit: 303

there is no progress not only in the bounty. Generally it is not clear what is happening with the project, there is no announcement ico

I think so, we need information about the progress of the gifts and clarity that goes with the project so where is this team
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Imagine in real life someone  gives you a job to do, promise a specific reward and once your work is done, he tells you " ha sorry it was a miscalculation after all, you won't even get 50% of what we offered to you, deal with it" , no honest person would do that and this is not because we are in a crypto world that it's acceptable to have such behavior.

FPG
Activity: 672
Merit: 258
Hi, could you please tell me in what jurisdiction is the project and where is the official head office? Also, I didn't understand when is pre-sale and how much is the max cap for it, what is the ico date? Thanks
Activity: 630

Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
Activity: 546
I trust all the teams incorporated here and managers that they can make this project a success. and I hope that all can go well without any obstacles..
Yes I hope so too, though a little disappointed  due to allocation of bounty is now only 1% only. Yes while looking at development, UN first. Hopefully tomorrow the result good
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
I trust all the teams incorporated here and managers that they can make this project a success. and I hope that all can go well without any obstacles..
Pages:
Jump to: