Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINERVA (OWL) 🦉 Smart Money on 💎 Ethereum - page 2. (Read 53911 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Joining this project is a big opportunity. Please continue to be active.
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
I think this "project" is dead. There is no news for a very long time. What exactly is the team doing now is unclear. Or maybe it (the team) and does not? In general, I have enough. I stop watching this stuff.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
This project looks good, but as I see exact dates of token sale is not determined. On my experience projects with so long gap between announcement and token sale was not successful because people attracted by hyped fast ICOs. By maybe Minerva will be exemption from this trend. Looking forward for news from the development team.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I really liked the open letter to the hackers. I think that this is a very good approach because whitehat hackers can help to eliminate vulnerabilities. And unfortunately some projects really suffers because of blackhat hackers.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
This is a very high level of publicity, and the website is very elaborate, but I hope there will be more air drop or bounty events
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Guys, this project has completed its sale? What amount was attracted?
One of the longest projects. I hope our expectation will soon end.
THE PUBLIC CROWDSALE START DATE OF MINERVA HAS NOT YET BEEN ANNOUNCED. Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Guys, this project has completed its sale? What amount was attracted?
One of the longest projects. I hope our expectation will soon end.
Activity: 798
I just joined this awesome project. I Wish you succes
Activity: 112
Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a popular destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added Minerva  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/minerva/

https://i.imgur.com/Is0IkOu.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to Minerva ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions.
Minerva is not an investment. Token presale will begin soon and emails about the applications will be sent a few days prior.
Activity: 224
for 3 days I did not see the message from the manager, unfortunately. there are no news, no answers to questions.
What a great project you guys have here, am youtuber, let's take this project to the moon. Pm if you want me to review your ICO on my youtube channel
on your site it is written that you are struggling with volatility. forgive me, I do not understand something, but how can one project deal with the volatility of the whole market?
Verry nice project for future!
Activity: 98
Looking great project , I will wait for the bounty campaign of this project it looks so promising, great job to minerva owl good luck and succed, I will bookmark
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I follow this project long enough and I am now until it has forgotten it, why this project is very long running? I've been waiting for this project for quite a while and I'm a bounty participant who is certainly waiting for payment for contributions to this project.
when the token sale is complete bounty tokens will be sent to those who participated in the bounty,so say the devs in the telegram channel
Will the bounty hunters have to go through KYC?
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
Does anyone know when the ico is going to start? can't find any dates...
Advisors receive tokens once monthly over a period of one year assuming they satisfy their scopes of engagement
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
I follow this project long enough and I am now until it has forgotten it, why this project is very long running? I've been waiting for this project for quite a while and I'm a bounty participant who is certainly waiting for payment for contributions to this project.
when the token sale is complete bounty tokens will be sent to those who participated in the bounty,so say the devs in the telegram channel
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
Pages:
Jump to: