Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINERVA (OWL) 🦉 Smart Money on 💎 Ethereum - page 9. (Read 53911 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Activity: 638
Merit: 259
I think it's the best way to pause all bounties, just like Spectiv did back then. They delayed their ICO and pause all programs.
After that they re-opened, you should follow the same steps. Just pause all campaigns now. You can re-open them in February, March.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Poor really join the signature. at this time the project work again actually minerva is not really freaks but if like this I also kasian his participants are not clear until they wait
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
This is too bad for bounty promoters. They are already wasted 9 weeks and still no date, now you're saying Q1 2018. That's possible 20 more weeks. You should pay at least 5x more for bounty promoters.
I join the question.
If the bounty company will last for another 3 months - what are you going to do with paying bounty?
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
When can we expect the ICO to start is there any tentative date for it yet? If not date then can we at least have a month?
Shooting for Q1 2018 at the latest

so are we gonna carry your signature for 8 months? i been carrying already 2 months...
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
I'm sure minerva still running so we just have to be patient, and we take the positive value only if bounty longer then we will also get more and more prizes.
so be patient
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
Still no date for the ICO ?
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
how many tokens in total are you issuing?
Activity: 638
Merit: 259
This is too bad for bounty promoters. They are already wasted 9 weeks and still no date, now you're saying Q1 2018. That's possible 20 more weeks. You should pay at least 5x more for bounty promoters.
When can we expect the ICO to start is there any tentative date for it yet? If not date then can we at least have a month?
Shooting for Q1 2018 at the latest
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Where can I find ur WP??
https://minerva.com/whitepaper.pdf

for updates join our mailing list @ minerva.com
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
hii dev, hows the progress about this project?? I very curious because I see the bounty campaign isnt over yet and still didnt know when the bounty campaign its going to end.
All is well. Corp/legal strat and various red tape. All temporary. Patience is a virtue. We're handling it.

This isn't a flybynight project. We're in it for the long, long haul. We have lofty goals and the pedigree to execute. Minerva will never be cancelled.
i did not thought i would never see an answer from the devs more prompt. i am watching you for a while to see your development..waiting..
hii dev, hows the progress about this project?? I very curious because I see the bounty campaign isnt over yet and still didnt know when the bounty campaign its going to end.
All is well. Corp/legal strat and various red tape. All temporary. Patience is a virtue. We're handling it.

This isn't a flybynight project. We're in it for the long, long haul. We have lofty goals and the pedigree to execute. Minerva will never be cancelled.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Until now this project has no news about the clarity of its continuation. if it is delayed or canceled the project, it would be nice if the news on the official page. we are all waiting for it. thank you
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
So what is the status now? Why are you guys delaying that much?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Hello! If you need quality translated Russian thread, contact me please. Best regards.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
This silence is not the messenger of good works. The telegram group is dead. There is no announcement about any ICO date. I do not think anything will come out of this project. But for some reason people still care about it. Maybe they are hoping something will happen.

I did not come here for a long time ..
For some reason, there is little information here ...
Who will say, were there any updates?
Thank you!
Activity: 81
when i first heard about the project i was really excited, its been 3 months and we still waiting, i dont know what to say really..

Exactly. Plus, there's no propor indication about how the project or the bounty is going.
Pages:
Jump to: