Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINERVA (OWL) 🦉 Smart Money on 💎 Ethereum - page 8. (Read 53909 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 104
it seems the ICO will start Q1 2018 exactly between January and April 2018, While Pre ICO seems to be December or the beginning of the new year will start, this is just my opinion
Activity: 742
Merit: 102

It turns out that this project does not work at all? How can I contact the developers? who knows? wanted to talk with them

Try joining their Telegram group. I don't know however if they are still very active there.
Activity: 742
Reserve
Cheesy This is the ANN thread and your application is not very detailed.  Wink
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

It turns out that this project does not work at all? How can I contact the developers? who knows? wanted to talk with them
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
How is going this project???

Looks they are heading to nowhere. ICO is postponed, no news from devs, the fate of the owl itself is vague.
Activity: 448
How is going this project???
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
when is the exact time for tokensale period of this token?? can you share the roadmap about this project??
Activity: 208
I can't find your ico date anywhere. Is it already announced or not?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Im joined facebook campagn

Join us "Minerva is the world's first "reverse merchant processor." We pay transaction fees to businesses, we don't charge them. We address cryptocurrency adoption issues by introducing commerce-disruptive incentivized payment solutions to accelerate the mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency and smart contracts.
#minerva #ico
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
When can we expect the ICO to start is there any tentative date for it yet? If not date then can we at least have a month?
Shooting for Q1 2018 at the latest
not good news,they are especially bad for members of the company bounties,how are you going to take it up with them?
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
This looks like a good project that has a real life application! Went through your article and I have to admit it is well detailed and describes very well the token sale and distribution process
I agree if this project is good and promising. but it's very disappointing when there is a very long delay for the ico they invent, and until now there has been no recent news

Activity: 31
This looks like a good project that has a real life application! Went through your article and I have to admit it is well detailed and describes very well the token sale and distribution process
Activity: 43
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
Activity: 41
What is the maximum amount that the developers plan to collect? Accidentally saw the signature and decided to read about the project.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
please update the information about this project.
if you don't do it,I think nobody would join your signature bounty.
A lots of hunter would quit form this project
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Somebody can give the final answer it is ICO is dead or is alive? Such greased start very badly can affect future collecting
Activity: 504
What is Minerva? Longer version.

This was a question asked tonight in our Telegram. Most of you already know, but for those who don’t:
Minerva is a proposed cryptocurrency payment provider, and OWL is its cryptocurrency. We’ve created the “reverse transaction fee” (sustainable cashback for merchants) and incentivized coin parking options, both of which help combat violent short-term fluctuations. We’ve created, arguably, the most commerce-friendly cryptocurrency in existence. We’ve also conceptualized $x / free trial joins rolling over into monthly subscriptions. To my knowledge this, in addition to a sustainable (hi Jevgenijs) cashback system for merchants, has never been done before.

https://blog.minerva.com/what-is-minerva-longer-version-c04ba56678ed
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
What a nice and promising project,  am in for it.
Pages:
Jump to: