Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINERVA (OWL) 🦉 Smart Money on 💎 Ethereum - page 6. (Read 53911 times)

Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective

Still no updates on the pre-sale dates? When can we expect the pre-sale to begin because we all are waiting for a really long time now.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
why i have not seen the latest update of this dev minerva project? because all the people who participate in your bounty, want a certainty, I hope there will be a notification about when your bounty ends

I also agree with you sir, why minerva project has not been updating latest?
for dev, please give a very clear explanation
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
when the ICO will begin, there is no news about this minervas project, why always waiting for the bounty campaign that I have joined, I hope it will be a news soon about minerva and everything going great
from the latest news that I heard only this:"
We will announce the token sale via mailing list. If you haven’t signed up, do so @ https://minerva.com"Kevin (Minerva)
when the ICO begin?
I am interested about this project,my friend had said that he join the signature bounty,
and keep it for a long time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
when the ICO will begin, there is no news about this minervas project, why always waiting for the bounty campaign that I have joined, I hope it will be a news soon about minerva and everything going great
from the latest news that I heard only this:"
We will announce the token sale via mailing list. If you haven’t signed up, do so @ https://minerva.com"Kevin (Minerva)
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
why i have not seen the latest update of this dev minerva project? because all the people who participate in your bounty, want a certainty, I hope there will be a notification about when your bounty ends
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
please update me signature, i have a jr member rank become a full member
spreadsheet number 7
Activity: 588
when will bounty campaign participants be paid dev? is it waiting for ICO? I do not know when ICO minerva will start, is it true if minerva will start ICO on this dev month? I hope it is immediately paid in fair
may now menerva still in ico dahap and this is a project that has a very bright future if the issue of payment may be after ico ends
maybe you're right, but I didnt see when the ICO will start, I saw in many article about this minerva project, it said the ICO will held on january, but I didnt know this year or maybe next year we still no clues
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
when will bounty campaign participants be paid dev? is it waiting for ICO? I do not know when ICO minerva will start, is it true if minerva will start ICO on this dev month? I hope it is immediately paid in fair
may now menerva still in ico dahap and this is a project that has a very bright future if the issue of payment may be after ico ends
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Merit: 101
Activity: 518
this project has a positive prospect in the future. i'm sure it will be successfull. great job for minerva. waiting for next information..
Yes you were right. I believe that this project will bring a brighter future.
will surely be many investors who are interested to join in this project. success for this project. good luck.
I also hope this project hopefully will evolve going forward in the future. an amazing project. Hopefully the project goes smoothly to achieve success.

I also hope so, and indeed serious developer for this project, even until there is a bounty for the nemuin weaknesses that exist in the project. This kind of rare. sure this project will be a lot of devotees
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
"Minerva is a cryptocurrency payment service app and OWL is its utility token, or cryptocurrency.
Our first partnered platform (approved merchant) eligible for “reverse transaction fees” i.e. sustainable cashback per OWL transaction is a $20M revenue > 10M user platform in the adult entertainment webcam space. This integration agreement is signed, and we have our eyes on more."

Seen at: https://blog.minerva.com/quick-recap-be4d5dbfca4b
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
this project has a positive prospect in the future. i'm sure it will be successfull. great job for minerva. waiting for next information..
will surely be many investors who are interested to join in this project. success for this project. good luck.
I also hope this project hopefully will evolve going forward in the future. an amazing project. Hopefully the project goes smoothly to achieve success.

This project have been delayed, I dont know any updates on the bounty, sad.
The bounty is still active and we are shooting for a Q1 2018 event with presale consideration registrations taking place shortly.

We're very close to starting a large scale hype cycle wherein we make quite a bit of noise in the space.
Activity: 336

This project have been delayed, I dont know any updates on the bounty, sad.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Minerva is a very interesting project, will surely be many investors who are interested to join in this project.
I hope minerva will evolve going forward in the future. good luck.
Yes I agree with you. the project is fabulous. Hopefully in the future the project later became a bright future. good luck.
Minerva is a very interesting project, will surely be many investors who are interested to join in this project.
I hope minerva will evolve going forward in the future. good luck.
Activity: 574
here is the latest news from the team Grin
https://blog.minerva.com/quick-recap-be4d5dbfca4b
we've all been waiting for and here I think the process began Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
I can't find exact dates of the Pre-Ico and the ICO as well. The project took the attentions of several members of the crypto community but we can't see further details about the ICO. Would anyone provide references to any mention i didn't find when searching. Thanks
Shooting for Q1 2018 presale and public crowdsale.

There's a lot of red tape involved in token crowdsales. We're taking care of it.

Hello, @MinervaKevin!

Please clarify the situation around the bounty campaign. Many people continue their work, but nobody answers their questions in the bounty thread. Will our efforts be paid for, or should we stop supporting the project?

Pages:
Jump to: