Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINERVA (OWL) 🦉 Smart Money on 💎 Ethereum - page 7. (Read 53911 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 254
I can't find exact dates of the Pre-Ico and the ICO as well. The project took the attentions of several members of the crypto community but we can't see further details about the ICO. Would anyone provide references to any mention i didn't find when searching. Thanks
Shooting for Q1 2018 presale and public crowdsale.

There's a lot of red tape involved in token crowdsales. We're taking care of it.
thank you Kevin,for taking the time to visit this thread and give us answers about the expected date of commencement of sales
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
I can't find exact dates of the Pre-Ico and the ICO as well. The project took the attentions of several members of the crypto community but we can't see further details about the ICO. Would anyone provide references to any mention i didn't find when searching. Thanks
Shooting for Q1 2018 presale and public crowdsale.

There's a lot of red tape involved in token crowdsales. We're taking care of it.
Activity: 265
Merit: 14
Nina
Activity: 588
this project is indeed promising, but I do not know, when this project will end, and I see ico just not started, I also participate in bounty campaign of this project, so when will the payment be carried out? is it after ico finished?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
it seems the ICO will start Q1 2018 exactly between January and April 2018, While Pre ICO seems to be December or the beginning of the new year will start, this is just my opinion
is this information valid?? if it's true, it can mean that the bounty will has a long time period. it's so bad for waiting the payment of bounty  Grin
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
How much OWL tokens will be issued?
Activity: 560
this project has a positive prospect in the future. i'm sure it will be successfull. great job for minerva. waiting for next information..
projects that look nice and interesting with results promising, will certainly be successful. may result in accordance with hard work.
Yes you were right. project MINERVA is indeed a good thing because the processor is the world's first reverse trade. At MINERVA is also addressing the problem of the adoption of cryptocurrency and introduce incentive payment solution that interferes with trade to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency and smartcontract with the way the mainstrem.
Hopefully this project runs smoothly and successfully.
Yes, this project is indeed very good, hopefully the project will run smoothly. and will be developed in the future. I hope this project will be successful.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
this project has a positive prospect in the future. i'm sure it will be successfull. great job for minerva. waiting for next information..
projects that look nice and interesting with results promising, will certainly be successful. may result in accordance with hard work.
Yes you were right. project MINERVA is indeed a good thing because the processor is the world's first reverse trade. At MINERVA is also addressing the problem of the adoption of cryptocurrency and introduce incentive payment solution that interferes with trade to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency and smartcontract with the way the mainstrem.
woww ... I saw this very interesting project certainly will be many investors who are interested. Moreover, by accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency and smartcontract with the way the mainstrem.
Hopefully this project a success.
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Nice idea , but I still don't get why would customer will want to pay more with OWL when he can just pay with fiat money.
Activity: 434
I was hesitant in the absence of updates from developers for this project, but now I feel a little relieved, because the stake has started, so I will continue it, good luck always to minerva
Activity: 574
it seems the ICO will start Q1 2018 exactly between January and April 2018, While Pre ICO seems to be December or the beginning of the new year will start, this is just my opinion
unfortunately indeed there is no precise start date, ICO,but the developers are active in the telegrams,it is strange why they have no activity in this thread Huh
the project looks promising,but I think we can all agree that we need activity from the team
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
Very excellent ANN. Any one else noticed the "open letter to hackers?" Doubt I've seen that before. Lol. Appreciate their skills, warn them off and also bring them on board with a reward all in one short letter. Niiice
Activity: 420
the project has a progress for the future, will surely succeed with the support of a professional team n convincing. success always.
Activity: 644
Activity: 308
Proyek ini kapan di buka dan kapan berakhir?
Activity: 126
What sort of incentive can we expect to get after backing you up? Thanks.
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
I think everyone here need more information about this project, but no one from the minerva team has a recent news to us, where are they? I hope it will be more info about this project , Because everyone are waiting

yeah , my first look about this project from icodrop .i am also waiting for this project news for a long time .
Activity: 588
I think everyone here need more information about this project, but no one from the minerva team has a recent news to us, where are they? I hope it will be more info about this project , Because everyone are waiting
Activity: 280
That means the project has a long enough time to start it all. Hopefully with the old team have prepared everything well so that a long time will give a lot of success
Pages:
Jump to: