Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀 - page 53. (Read 70175 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
currently their website is down. any update is happening?

Website and registration site is working for me. But don't know how the status of pre-sale is or if it has started by now.

It seems like pre-sale haven't started yet and this whole situation is pretty confusing. Somebody has to give us some information's about the current situation.

yeah what's going on? are we still on or not?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
The NapoleonX team continue to present the project on a lot of event, at the moment they are in London. The visibility of NapoleonX is really really high at the moment. Its pretty great for the pre sale !
Activity: 420
Merit: 136

Website and registration site is working for me. But don't know how the status of pre-sale is or if it has started by now.

It seems like pre-sale haven't started yet and this whole situation is pretty confusing. Somebody has to give us some information's about the current situation.
Maybe someone is monitoring the information in their social networks or messengers, is there any news?
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 994
Merit: 278
sa mga pro at matatagal nang mga nag bbitcoin dito s pilipinas. . npapabalita n sinusubukan ng iba na pabagsakin ang market cap ng bitcoin. ..ilang attack na ang ginawa nila. . tama ba ang nabasa ko?sa tingin nyo possible bang mag succed ang mga attack na ito?kamusta na ang investment ninyo?any info about this matter?

tanong ko din. . ano ung fork na sinasabi nila?

Goodluck s ating lahat

Are you writing on the wrong thread or having a seizure? In any case. I don't have any information on the subject, what ever it is...
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
our guys from napoleonx are at the moment live at the S&P Global digital commodities summit London Smiley

check it out : https://twitter.com/NapoleonXai/status/930413032081063937

ok thanks for sharing but i see no live stream Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
our guys from napoleonx are at the moment live at the S&P Global digital commodities summit London Smiley

check it out : https://twitter.com/NapoleonXai/status/930413032081063937
Activity: 588
How much they raised on pre-sale already? I dont see counter on their site. Anybody knows  Huh
I generally can't go to their website, it doesn't work, the pre-sale should start today?

It should have started yesterday but they had problems with KYC and now it got stuck with it. Hope they will fix it soon ...
Clearly, thanks for the clarification, we will wait for some information from the developers ..

what's KYC? how long until it's fixed?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
How much they raised on pre-sale already? I dont see counter on their site. Anybody knows  Huh
I generally can't go to their website, it doesn't work, the pre-sale should start today?

It should have started yesterday but they had problems with KYC and now it got stuck with it. Hope they will fix it soon ...
Clearly, thanks for the clarification, we will wait for some information from the developers ..
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

They should make a proper statement about it. It is getting annoying.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

I cant wait for the updates on the presale! I wonder why they keep it private like this, must be a lot of demand?
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Well, seems like we have still no news about how the presale goes. I hope there is some good results.

As far as I know, they are still in process of KYC and the payments didn't start yet.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
Activity: 294
Well, seems like we have still no news about how the presale goes. I hope there is some good results.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Yes, I wanna know too
Pages:
Jump to: