Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀 - page 57. (Read 70175 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
The start of he pre sale is really soon, just some more hours to wait, I hope you are all in the greenlist to grab your 30% token bonus. Don’t miss your chance to enter in NapoleonX earlier !

I'm in the green list, but I don't have the eth too use T.T, well I do, but is less than I expected, I lost some eth so now I can't invest with the amount I had, sight, I will have to wait for the ICO.

yes, you can wait until ICO open.
and, don't forget to buy when bounty hunter sell it on market.
it will doubled your income
i also have low amount of eth so i will invest just a little now,but i'll definitely go back with hard investments in time for the ico,buying from bounty hunters(cheap price) is not a bad idea...
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The start of he pre sale is really soon, just some more hours to wait, I hope you are all in the greenlist to grab your 30% token bonus. Don’t miss your chance to enter in NapoleonX earlier !

Very curious how the presale will run.
Great work team! Keep this up.

2 more hours to go. I'm also regretting that I didn't get to be on the greenlist. So I'll have to wait till later to get my tokens.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

Very curious how the presale will run.
Great work team! Keep this up.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

I'm in the green list, but I don't have the eth too use T.T, well I do, but is less than I expected, I lost some eth so now I can't invest with the amount I had, sight, I will have to wait for the ICO.

yes, you can wait until ICO open.
and, don't forget to buy when bounty hunter sell it on market.
it will doubled your income
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

the bonus on offer when pre ico is pretty good and promising. Yes I will join the ico project tomorrow, while I will see its development. Hopefully this project can be a big

Based on how Napoleon team works, project will be big and successful - since September they have performed at different and large events in Zurich, London, Barcelona, Paris and Moscow. You can make sure of this by visiting their YouTube channel
Activity: 784
Merit: 250

the bonus on offer when pre ico is pretty good and promising. Yes I will join the ico project tomorrow, while I will see its development. Hopefully this project can be a big

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
This is full record from their meetUp in Moscow on November 6th
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A68-AkNQPwU
Thank for sharing full record of this interesting event, as we see the Napoleon X team don't sit in one place, project is becoming more popular

I looked at the whole record, although it was quite a long 50 minutes. Well told, I think the interest in the project among investors is already quite large. Sales will begin too late at night. Tomorrow I'll see how events develop there.

tomorrow will be the real test of the project, the sale itself.

Even though there is a lot of uncertainty in the market and 25 000 ETH is quite a lot, I hope NapoleonX can reach the soft cap already during the pre-sale.
Activity: 588
Thank for sharing full record of this interesting event, as we see the Napoleon X team don't sit in one place, project is becoming more popular

I looked at the whole record, although it was quite a long 50 minutes. Well told, I think the interest in the project among investors is already quite large. Sales will begin too late at night. Tomorrow I'll see how events develop there.

tomorrow will be the real test of the project, the sale itself.
Activity: 392
Been reading a lot of this project.
Presale will start at midnight my timezone! Lets hope I'm not asleep in my couch by then.

Good luck with the presale devs!
Only a few hours left. It will be very interesting how much they can collect until tomorrow.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
I sold few other tokens today for ETH and getting ready for the NaPoleonX ICO tomorrow.
That's great. I will do the same I really believe in trading bots. A bot is always better in terms of investing than a human.

I got a headache and some loss while playing with btg and that's when I was in dire need of NaPoleonX.
Activity: 140
Been reading a lot of this project.
Presale will start at midnight my timezone! Lets hope I'm not asleep in my couch by then.

Good luck with the presale devs!
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
7 hours left for the start of the ico, invest now before it is too late to get any tokens Smiley

soma will reach moon within a year Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
For ICO, a good period to sell. Tomorrow start the sales of Napoleon, I think there will be a large amount collected.

i should prepare my eth to join his presale

Be prepared. I have done this while ago. In retrospective i should have convert all my btc to eth later then i did. Didn't see that pump coming so hard. But least my eth is ready to go now Smiley

BTC is decreasing, and ETH is rising, maybe you ll lose nothing.

That was my plan Smiley. No it wasn't but it seemed like a safest choice, in the future i'll try bots like napoleonx Smiley
Activity: 294
Finally, it is left less than 24 hours for the ico.

But i couldn't understand why they are doing so late ico. They are Europeans but for Europe it is midnight or their timer is broke.

Maybe because they expect more investors from other countries then European ones?
I think Americans and Asians are more involved in this market than Europeans. Of there is the schedule.

Yes, most part of the volume in cryptos comes from american and asia.
Is it your feeling or are there statistic tables?

It's not my feeling, it's statistic, should be easy to find it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

But i couldn't understand why they are doing so late ico. They are Europeans but for Europe it is midnight or their timer is broke.

Maybe because they expect more investors from other countries then European ones?
I think Americans and Asians are more involved in this market than Europeans. Of there is the schedule.

As they accept EURO contributions I would have thought they expect a lot of European investors.
I think Europeans do more investing in ICOs than Americans because they don't have that many restrictions.

definitely ASIA and the US are more involved in the crypto space. when it comes to ICO's however that may change due to the SEC and restrictions.

Russians are the probably one who are creating most of the ICO's but lacking success where as European ventures are more trustworthy in the race.
Activity: 252

As they accept EURO contributions I would have thought they expect a lot of European investors.
I think Europeans do more investing in ICOs than Americans because they don't have that many restrictions.

definitely ASIA and the US are more involved in the crypto space. when it comes to ICO's however that may change due to the SEC and restrictions.

I haven't read anything about whether the NapoleonX sale is restricted for US investors. Does anyone know whether it is?
Somehow I think that asia is more involved in pumping/buying coins post-ico, rather than buying ICOs. Europeans and US will probably be the main buyers in the ICO.

10 and a half more hours to go for the sale commencement. It's an ideal time for where I live, not long after I wake up. But it's pretty much guaranteed that the ICO will not sell out so there will be no issues if the US/European investors just purchase their tokens later.
Activity: 588

Pages:
Jump to: