Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀 - page 55. (Read 70175 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Sales started, but there's nothing on the site. There is no form, no sales counter. It turns out the sales are closed, only for the list?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Just few hours to wait before the start of the pre sale, I’m sure napoloenX will raise a pretty nice amount of money. The visibility of the project is very high and there is a supportive community, it’s very good for the sucess of an ico.

hopefully it will be a positive one, lately all the "fork" mess has slowed down a lot the interest in icos, as most were stocking up their btc. let's see...

I'm looking forward to seeing how this project performs. hopefully people will see the potential of the project.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
Just few hours to wait before the start of the pre sale, I’m sure napoloenX will raise a pretty nice amount of money. The visibility of the project is very high and there is a supportive community, it’s very good for the sucess of an ico.

hopefully it will be a positive one, lately all the "fork" mess has slowed down a lot the interest in icos, as most were stocking up their btc. let's see...

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 462
only 3 hours remaining to Pre-sale start, I think many investors are looking forward to this event with interest,
I want to wish that everything would go well, Napoleon's team has done good job in the past 5 months - they deserve to be successful!

I agree, they really worked hard for all to be made well, contracting lawyers, appearing in public, doing conferences, hiring ICO managers expertise, even considering fiat investors, really a wonderful work, so lets hope this ICO becomes successful, is a big and very profitable project, so lets make it moon Cheesy.
Yes, they have put so much effort into this project.
Hoping the best for this project.
I'm curious to see how the market reacts to this Pre-sale. Let's hope everything goes well.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Announcement from their Slack 23:39 CET:

Dear all, the registration process for KYC/AML is slightly delayed and will be available during the day. We had to change our DNS at the last minute and could not do it during the we. This will be fixed in the next few hours.

Actually start in the middle of the night was not logical so little postponement is better. But last minute delay is not a good thing for a project.
maybe it happens because there are some factors that can not be predicted causing delays. it is not good but if it happens it is all out of control

Yes, you are right. Malfunctioning in the machines can not be predicted earlier. So, it's better to start the ICO when everything is good to go.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
only 3 hours remaining to Pre-sale start, I think many investors are looking forward to this event with interest,
I want to wish that everything would go well, Napoleon's team has done good job in the past 5 months - they deserve to be successful!

I agree, they really worked hard for all to be made well, contracting lawyers, appearing in public, doing conferences, hiring ICO managers expertise, even considering fiat investors, really a wonderful work, so lets hope this ICO becomes successful, is a big and very profitable project, so lets make it moon Cheesy.
Yes, they have put so much effort into this project.
Hoping the best for this project.
Activity: 350

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Activity: 588

Dear all, the registration process for KYC/AML is slightly delayed and will be available during the day. We had to change our DNS at the last minute and could not do it during the we. This will be fixed in the next few hours.

Actually start in the middle of the night was not logical so little postponement is better. But last minute delay is not a good thing for a project.

In the grand scheme of things is a couple hour delay really going to affect the project at all? I would hope not.

No off course not.. A few hours is nothing compared to some other ICO's that have been postponing their ICO for months.

as long as they're making sure everything works now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

In the grand scheme of things is a couple hour delay really going to affect the project at all? I would hope not.

No off course not.. A few hours is nothing compared to some other ICO's that have been postponing their ICO for months.

couple hour delay is nothing. rather do it right.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

Activity: 476

Tomorrow Napoleon team will speak in Digital Commodities Summit, London. Here is the link with all the speakers;

https://www.platts.com/events/emea/digital-commodities-summit/speakers

Less than 11 hours for the pre-sale and we want more of these now. Hopefully it will be a blast in the start of the pre sale.

Thanks for sharing this. I agree, sharing things like this can only increase the amount of initial investors.

thank you for this good information. i think pre-sale will be available one day because noleonX project is famous project and a lot of community interest gained. that us i just my point of view.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
better be completely ready as being half and risk to upset the customer during the sale process.

well, if people have waited so long, they can wait a bit more Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

maybe it happens because there are some factors that can not be predicted causing delays. it is not good but if it happens it is all out of control

Delays are never welcome, but  hours delayed are not days. Can't wait for the pre-sale to start to see how it goes!

Well it's not the best for an ICO but a few hours should be ok in the end. Gives people also a bit more time to prepare.
Activity: 686

Tomorrow Napoleon team will speak in Digital Commodities Summit, London. Here is the link with all the speakers;

Less than 11 hours for the pre-sale and we want more of these now. Hopefully it will be a blast in the start of the pre sale.

I think the presale will have good results. Perfect period to invest right now.
There is a lot of waiting on the Project, it shows how much success will be, and a large number of people interested in joining, I certainly will not lose this good, I have already lost many  : Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Delays are never welcome, but  hours delayed are not days. Can't wait for the pre-sale to start to see how it goes!
Activity: 294

I think the presale will have good results. Perfect period to invest right now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Reserved and bookmark dev boncourage
Pages:
Jump to: