Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀 - page 54. (Read 70175 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
How much they raised on pre-sale already? I dont see counter on their site. Anybody knows  Huh

I'm hoping they'll let us know soon. I'd love to see how successful this project is.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
How much they raised on pre-sale already? I dont see counter on their site. Anybody knows  Huh
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
"Pre-Sale has already started" And no more information. Maybe all the tokens have already been sold? Cheesy
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Its quite an impressive meetup tour the team has been on https://www.napoleonx.ai/#ico-anchor

I hope it pays of in the tokensale!

We will find out soon enough i believe
Activity: 364
Its quite an impressive meetup tour the team has been on https://www.napoleonx.ai/#ico-anchor

I hope it pays of in the tokensale!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
When will NapoleonX be listed on exchange, sir?

I think after the ICO is over, before it would make no sense to me.

better listed on exchange after ICO, cause investor can doubled their income by buying token from bounty hunter with lower price

The team knows about it, they have some plans to avoid the dumping as much as they can, let's hope is enough, because there is so much they can do against dumpers, bounty hunters, and whales filling bags, i recommend to list 2 or more exchanges at the same time, like hitbtc, cryptopia, liqui, etc. those famous ones, if they could go bitrrex or polo, then we are set Cheesy.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

better listed on exchange after ICO, cause investor can doubled their income by buying token from bounty hunter with lower price
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Has the sale of tokens already begun? I wonder how the project starts, then I will decide whether to participate or not.

It seems this is just KYC part and none can invest now. At least what they say on telegram
Activity: 490
Any news on how much already is raised during this presale?
Very curious Smiley

Hope presale is going great.
Keep us informed devs Smiley
Hmm, i couldnt open their site.
First day is usually a big day for a pre-sale/ICO.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Has the sale of tokens already begun? I wonder how the project starts, then I will decide whether to participate or not.

Good thing that the BTC fork won't be influencing this ICO
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Any news on how much already is raised during this presale?
Very curious Smiley

Hope presale is going great.
Keep us informed devs Smiley
Activity: 294
Sales started, but there's nothing on the site. There is no form, no sales counter. It turns out the sales are closed, only for the list?

Yes, the pre-sale is only for the ones who registered for the greenlist. Nevertheless, a counter, progress bar or something similar would be nice to keep track about how much they raised so far.

I hope we will have some news about how the presale is going soon .
Does anybody know more? How much have they raised until now. I think that's very important for investors.

No news for the moment, maybe we have more information on the telegram ?
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Sales started, but there's nothing on the site. There is no form, no sales counter. It turns out the sales are closed, only for the list?

Yes, the pre-sale is only for the ones who registered for the greenlist. Nevertheless, a counter, progress bar or something similar would be nice to keep track about how much they raised so far.
yes pre sale is only for those who are on green list but a little more informations would have been welcomed like how much they collected in real time,a counter for example...
Activity: 392

Does anybody know more? How much have they raised until now. I think that's very important for investors.
Activity: 518
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Maybe the only update will be after the presale is finished. There was a bit of drama with the AML/KYC earlier on, but I wouldn't expect it to impact the presale much.
Nevertheless, does anyone have the ETH and BTC deposit addresses for the presale? If you had them, then I guess you could calculate how much has been raised so far in ETH and BTC. This would exclude the amount raised in fiat though, so it could be quite a conservative estimate.

Pre-sale hasn't started yet, the registration site isn't accessible, Arnaud said in telegram that he expects it running in an hour.
Activity: 252

Maybe the only update will be after the presale is finished. There was a bit of drama with the AML/KYC earlier on, but I wouldn't expect it to impact the presale much.
Nevertheless, does anyone have the ETH and BTC deposit addresses for the presale? If you had them, then I guess you could calculate how much has been raised so far in ETH and BTC. This would exclude the amount raised in fiat though, so it could be quite a conservative estimate.
Activity: 294

Activity: 686

Pages:
Jump to: