Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀 - page 56. (Read 70175 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Announcement from their Slack 23:39 CET:

Dear all, the registration process for KYC/AML is slightly delayed and will be available during the day. We had to change our DNS at the last minute and could not do it during the we. This will be fixed in the next few hours.

Actually start in the middle of the night was not logical so little postponement is better. But last minute delay is not a good thing for a project.
maybe it happens because there are some factors that can not be predicted causing delays. it is not good but if it happens it is all out of control
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Dear all, the registration process for KYC/AML is slightly delayed and will be available during the day. We had to change our DNS at the last minute and could not do it during the we. This will be fixed in the next few hours.

Actually start in the middle of the night was not logical so little postponement is better. But last minute delay is not a good thing for a project.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
The start of sales is postponed. I thought now I'll go and see that all the tokens are sold Smiley, and there has not even started selling. Okay, now at least the beginning is not at night.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
So a few hours delay due to changing of dns and other issues.
I don't see a big problem in this .. All the KYC customers information is already gathered so it doesn't really make a big difference.
Activity: 588

Tomorrow Napoleon team will speak in Digital Commodities Summit, London. Here is the link with all the speakers;

https://www.platts.com/events/emea/digital-commodities-summit/speakers

Less than 11 hours for the pre-sale and we want more of these now. Hopefully it will be a blast in the start of the pre sale.

Thanks for sharing this. I agree, sharing things like this can only increase the amount of initial investors.
Activity: 364
Can anyone please share the contract adress for the presale once available, would like to follow the progress.

Thanks in advance,

/Cauchy
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

Tomorrow Napoleon team will speak in Digital Commodities Summit, London. Here is the link with all the speakers;

Less than 11 hours for the pre-sale and we want more of these now. Hopefully it will be a blast in the start of the pre sale.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
They changed date of ICO? On their site "Pre-sale starts in 16 hours 52 mins... "
What reason for this and why no announce?

There have been problems with te kyc registratations. So there is a small delay.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
NaPoleonX has a great platforn and development strategy. It is good to invest to NapoleonX for me i think this would be good to hold for long term
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
They changed date of ICO? On their site "Pre-sale starts in 16 hours 52 mins... "

I just posted the reason and the announcement. In BOLDFACE.

Also their website now says:

The registration for the pre-sale is now closed. People registered on the greenlist may access the pre-sale starting Monday 13 Nov at 17:59 CET.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Time is ticking ... Pre-ICO opening in 40+ minutes.

The date of the pre-ico has changed .. It will be tomorrow, the site is being informed. Why this change?

Don't know why they changed the date, was there an official statement from them somewhere?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

The date of the pre-ico has changed .. It will be tomorrow, the site is being informed. Why this change?
Activity: 490

Its already morning here, hopefully the pre-ico will run smoothly  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Based on how Napoleon team works, project will be big and successful - since September they have performed at different and large events in Zurich, London, Barcelona, Paris and Moscow. You can make sure of this by visiting their YouTube channel

I am very curious to see if their world tour and collaboration with Chaineum will pay off when the pre-sale opens. 1 hour and 18 minutes to go!
Activity: 294
The start of he pre sale is really soon, just some more hours to wait, I hope you are all in the greenlist to grab your 30% token bonus. Don’t miss your chance to enter in NapoleonX earlier !

Very curious how the presale will run.
Great work team! Keep this up.

Same, I hope we will have some good results.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Finally, it is left less than 24 hours for the ico.

But i couldn't understand why they are doing so late ico. They are Europeans but for Europe it is midnight or their timer is broke.

Maybe because they expect more investors from other countries then European ones?
I think Americans and Asians are more involved in this market than Europeans. Of there is the schedule.

Yes, most part of the volume in cryptos comes from american and asia.

As they accept EURO contributions I would have thought they expect a lot of European investors.
I think Europeans do more investing in ICOs than Americans because they don't have that many restrictions.

definitely ASIA and the US are more involved in the crypto space. when it comes to ICO's however that may change due to the SEC and restrictions.

Russians are the probably one who are creating most of the ICO's but lacking success where as European ventures are more trustworthy in the race.

I think that the wheel will change in this one... All it takes is one successful huge project and they'll get back on everyone's radar of whom ever have overlooked them as a country in the past.
Pages:
Jump to: