Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 17. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Nauticus will also provide a mining center to ensure smooth and cheap transactions. Nauticus has the KYC verification covered as well, which will be compatible with any other verification platforms. The team was clearly on top of their game and delivered everything , we might need at one spot.
Activity: 18
As Nauticus Coin  will start to be used as soon as the ICO is over, there is a big change that the price of the tokens will go up soon. Nauticus Coin is the best choise of investment.

The project looks very attractive and and very much hard work required but the team done a great job now to promote the project.
And the totally recommended project for good investment
Activity: 61
Nice tracking site. But the information is either too much or too little. Also the UI doesn't look great at least to me. Either the UI has to be enhanced to users needs to get used to it.Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this project!
Activity: 21
Nauticus team is committed to create a favorable environment and is committed to the development of the project. A new trading system will be introduced using efficient and large-scale blockchain technology. It's really a good idea
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
As Nauticus Coin  will start to be used as soon as the ICO is over, there is a big change that the price of the tokens will go up soon. Nauticus Coin is the best choise of investment.

Yes, I think Nauticus is one of the best ICO at this year. if you intend to invest this project, you should learn more about their project. you can contact admin on Telegram group...A lot of people there, they disscuss about this project and will help you have a good view about this project...
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Activity: 176
The Nauticus Coin will underpin all of these exciting solutions. The ICO target is $68 million and the soft
cap was exceeded during the presale period. The ICO will run until the hard cap of $88 million has been
reached, or until the conclusion of the ICO on July 18, 2018
Activity: 182
After going through the website and reading the white paper, Nauticus appears to be a promising project. The team is great and professional. Goodluck to the team and project
Activity: 224
As stated clearly in its whitepaper, Nauticus will offer 100 cryptocurrencies, including some very impressive new coins that are still in their ICOs. Here are some of its already announced listing partners : CargoCoin, Iagon, ICO HeadStart, Power Ledger, Hive Project, TravelFlex, IP Exchange, Safe Haven, Pecunio and KryptEd. And there’s plenty more to come.
Activity: 112
I am a heavy user of cryptocurrency myself, I have been promoting and educating the ethical, responsible and strategical usage of it to my family, friends, peers, online community. That's why choosing a platform that will cater most of my need is my preferred service. It's Nauticus
Activity: 42
I read that Nauticus has more than 200.000 user. I also read the have already registered across more than 50 countries. It to from multiple countries as Asian ,Europe. I am one of those people come from Asia. It is nice to have so much different people in the world interested ino your project. A lot of us know it will be a big thing in the future. Better hold it Now. A great project
Activity: 308
I read that Nauticus has more than 200.000 users. I also read the have already registered across more than 50 countries.
Thirty-six percents of  the users are from the Pacific region in Asia and a quarter come from Europe. I'm one of those people from Europe =)
It is nice to have so much different people in the world interested into your project !

GO GO GO
Activity: 34
An interesting project with specific goals, a worthy team that will certainly achieve its goals. This is one of the best ICO. One should not miss such a nice project. I believe in this project.
Activity: 42
Nauticus Coin is the best choise of investment. It does, certainly, look like a very good choise. As Nauticus Coin  will start to be used as soon as the ICO is over, there is a big change that the price of the tokens will go up soon. There is bo possibilility of this being a scam and this  company will probably  be very successful, so this will be a good
Activity: 7
This is great, this is the best chance I have ever met. An opportunity for future growth ... I am very happy
Activity: 211
one of the best thing that I like about Nauticus is they are listing new coins t their exchange. It's a fresh start for these ICOs to be part of Nauticus. I have been holding Pecunio and moving it to Nauticus exchange will be a great idea.
Activity: 18
Exchange of knowledge and technology. Copyright protection. This is unquestionably a huge market for the future. The success and survival of civilization directly correlates with the speed of technological development.
This team has a good idea and a great plan to change the world Wink
Activity: 154
Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce solutions utilising blockchain technology.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This project's new thinking will be successful in the future.  As you know New technologies are new opportunities. They have big plans to make our life easier with  trading platform.
Activity: 22
a wonderful project, with a good program and a strong team, I recommend to everyone, I hope the coin will soon be released to the stock exchanges, because the project has great potential, thanks to the team
Pages:
Jump to: