Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 21. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 23
Danke das ich dabei sein darf, ich finde das es ein gutes Projekt ist, und freue mich auf die weitere Entwicklung
Endlich mal ein Projekt das mir gefällt
Activity: 25
       good project! There is no doubt   This is unquestionably a huge market for the future.
I wish success to the project.
And finally, do you know which exchanges your tokens will be traded on ?
Activity: 233
Nauticus has more than 200,000 users have already registered across 50 countries.
Thirty-six percent of users are from the Asia Pacific region and a quarter come from Europe.
It is nice to have so much different people in the world interested in your project !
Activity: 238
Sharing knowledge is paramount for innovation, so the fact that there is a blockchain project that aims at facilitating just that is awesome. We should all be supporting a project like Connecty because mankind came to where we are right now by working together and innovation. Great project!!
Activity: 252
I was following experty project but after reading the description of your project i have to admit that the goals looks better to me,and as a french investor i'm also very happy to see a french project on the chain.
I'm gonna follow the development of the project closely.Gl to the team!
Activity: 266
This blockchainis alli believe that it has come to ever come the short coming in the crypto platform with Unique Transaction tracking and blocks, the developers are very active , the total supply for this token is veey small which will help in making the price moon, i believe this project… in deed am in for it
Activity: 19
Bitcointalk Username:newsone71

Telegram airdrop: YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: YES
Medium airdrop: YES
Bitcointalk airdrop: YES

https://www.reddit.com/user/newson71/comments/8r4usf/nauticus_has_a_brand_new_listing_partner_hive/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40086689

Activity: 3
i hope in this project because I believe this project has great potentials
Activity: 42
This is my first serious ICO experience too, its's been great being around since it launched for funding and all the way through to closing and then the waiting process for the project to get uderway. Looking forward to see the project  and the best exchange in the market launch in August. Exciting times ahead for Nauticus and everyone involved
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Hey, quick question, once contribution is submitted are the Nauticus tokens submitted back immediately?
Activity: 17
This is an very interesting project, really happy can joining 👍👍👍
Activity: 211
Merit: 1
The project is unique, it's interesting, which includes many of the best things: an excellent team, an excellent product, a great idea, a great start! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this world!

That's for sure. The platform is open for almost everything. You can trade, send, pay in low fees. One of the best things is trading with the seven desired fiat currency to 100 crypto. Nauticus will be the first in the world to offer that. Nauticus is being recognized and everyone is excited about its opening this coming August 2018.
Activity: 5
It seems very amazing project for the future , maybe I can join as a team if you need , I can do as Indonesian translator especially the white paper or maybe as bounty manager.
Activity: 88
It will ensure the safety of the mobile application which will be created taking into account all the needs of users.  Full transparency will ensure security for all participants of the exchange and ensure a good reputation for the trading platform.
Activity: 112
It can be seen that the current growth of the cryptocurrency has made them more known in the public. Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce. solutions utilizing blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin. Nauticus will develop in the future
Activity: 143
Nauticus is the first Australian cryptocurrency and fiat exchange on the market. They plan on offering up to 100 currencies to trade. It provides secure blockchain mining solutions. The concept was designed to be the all in one solution to buy up to 300 currencies with up to 16 fiat options. Its got low fees and hundreds of thousands of users have signed up to partake once the exchange launches.
I think you have a long way to go, but I think you will reach your point faster than other exchanges.
Activity: 233
Sharing knowledge is paramount for innovation, so the fact that there is a blockchain project that aims at facilitating just that is awesome. We should all be supporting a project like Connecty because mankind came to where we are right now by working together and innovation. Great project!!
Activity: 238
I was following experty project but after reading the description of your project i have to admit that the goals looks better to me,and as a french investor i'm also very happy to see a french project on the chain.
I'm gonna follow the development of the project closely.Gl to the team!
Activity: 252
Exchange of knowledge and technology.
Copyright protection.
This is unquestionably a huge market for the future.
I wish success to the project.
And finally, do you know which exchanges your tokens will be traded on ?
Pages:
Jump to: