Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 18. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I think that this project is trying to build user-friendly, efficient and secure encryption banking, payment, e-commerce solution using block chain technology
advanced and useful and maybe they will success in the future
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
 One more secure crypto banking solution is what the crypto world need to get massively adopted and for people to move away from government controlled fiat currencies. Wait for more updates about this project
Activity: 20
This is the beginning of a new dawn in the digitarisation of money era with a plus plus introduction of an extremely powerful innovation of nauticus token with great potentials, innovative but even much more productive products with real world use cases. A big congratulations to all private and public investors of this great project as you are about to make the biggest profit in your entire crypto career/endevous. Once again,  congrats to all Investors.
Activity: 20
Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient
and secure crypto banking, payments and
eCommerce solutions utilizing blockchain
technology, underpinned by
the Nauticus Coin.
Activity: 18
Very interesting project and looks to have a good potential.
Nice choice for investors in the coming months. It's a very interesting project, I will follow the development, I wish prosperity!
Activity: 176
The Nauticus crypto and fiat currency exchange is in development and due to open in August 2018.
It will trade in 100 cryptocurrencies at launch, and more than 300 within 12 months — including Bitcoin,
Ethereum, Ripple, Nauticus Coin and many others.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Super stoked for the tokensale, Ive been looking forward to this for some time!
Activity: 176
The Nauticus crypto and fiat currency exchange is in development and due to open in August 2018.
It will trade in 100 cryptocurrencies at launch, and more than 300 within 12 months — including Bitcoin,
Ethereum, Ripple, Nauticus Coin and many others.
Activity: 266
ICO backers will be able to use and trade their Nauticus Coins immediately on the new Nauticus cryptocurrency and fiat exchange. The Nauticus Exchange is in the final stages of development and is due to open in mid-2018.
Activity: 224
Everyone, if you are in trouble with sign in on Nauticus's website recently. Don't worry. Immediately, our technical support team has successfully resolved the issue with sign in on the website. Everything should be running smoothly. Thank you all for your patience.
Activity: 196
This is very great project, great team. I am very excited about this project. I hope this project will big succeed and I believe it will. I hope it will will create a great and big community! thanks
Activity: 16
Ready to joined this project
Activity: 17
I signed up and had to wait for the countdown time. I hope this project goes well.good luck
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
on your website you write that you collected almost $ 16 million. Tell me, can the team give us information on a smart contract?
Activity: 233
A very well structured project. Without a doubt, it is a platform that will give much to talk about and will be one of the best in the long term. It is an advance in the integration of crytomonedas to the real world. I really like the verification method they propose because it provides security with my information
Activity: 252
Nauticus has more than 200,000 users have already registered across 50 countries.
Thirty-six percent of users are from the Asia Pacific region and a quarter come from Europe.
It is nice to have so much different people in the world interested in your project !
Activity: 266
I think that this idea is just perfect, you will create a security cryptopedia is very cool. I am very supportive of this project and I think they will be able to restore security in the world using their technology. In the world has not created anything similar and I think these guys know what they are doing!!
Activity: 238
Exchange of knowledge and technology. Copyright protection. This is unquestionably a huge market for the future. The success and survival of civilization directly correlates with the speed of technological development.
I wish success to the project.
Activity: 14
this program is awesome and long live for this project. thanks
Activity: 81
Nauticus will also establish a sustainable blockchain mining center in 2019 to provide revenue, along with sizeable server capacity to ensure ultra fast processing for users of Nauticus services. Profits from the exchange and mine will be reinvested in the business to support the subsequent development of a low cost eCommerce platform, along with merchant and peer-to-peer payment options. The company will also develop a  one and done  Know Your.
Pages:
Jump to: