Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 19. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I only recently learned about this project and I really liked it! I decided to take part in the bounty program. I will continue to closely monitor your actions! good luck to all developers
Activity: 211
Merit: 1
It feels so exciting knowing that Nauticus is going to list the new coins that I looked forward too. Iagon, CargoChain, and Pecunio are amazing coins and it's a great idea to have those in your exchange.
Activity: 42
This is an interesting project that will allow better adoption of blockchain to masses through the Nauticus Wallet. This will support the Nauticus Exchange and provide the liquidity and volume needed. The idea is pretty interesting and with the exchange opening in mid 2018, There is a lot to expect and look forward to. Wait and see
Activity: 83
Merit: 2
NTS is a utility token and is not a digital currency, security, commodity, or any other kind of financial instrument and is not registered under any securities laws within the Commonwealth of Australia or any other jurisdiction. NTS cannot be used for any purposes other than those provided in the white paper, including but not limited to, any investment, speculative or other financial purposes. Nauticus will not be held liable for any loss incurred due to financial trading by the user.
Activity: 15
Nauticus is  establishing a sustainable blockchain mining center that will provide revenue, and a sizeable amount of server capacity to ensure ultra-fast processing for all users of Nauticus services. The center will use renewable energy. Profits will be reinvested in the business to support the development of a low-cost eCommerce marketplace, along with merchant and peer-to-peer payment options. These new platforms will be underpinned by the Nauticus Coin, Exchange, Mobile App and Wallet. This project can change boom the electronics marketing strategy world wide..not all that it change solve problems and change the world drastically..kudos to the brain behind this project
Activity: 33
 proof of participation

Telegram ID:- @ps9987862105
Facebook URL:- https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009300917547
Twitter ID:- @ps7001955195
Reddit URL:-https://www.reddit.com/user/HotChair
Medium profile link:-https://medium.com/@ps9987862105
ETH Wallet address :- 0x3d8CA4ACFdB9C7f17080AA669C21ED5229388292
Activity: 308
"High-speed secure currency exchange, enabling ICO backers to immediately trade Nauticus Coins with 100 crypto and seven fiat currencies at launch , comprehensive business solution with instant payments settlement, contactless payment methods via NFC, QR, ApplePay, AndroidPay and low fees down to 0.1 percent ,  analytic support for enterprises and governments , peer-to-peer funds transfer, all this and many else have Nauticus .. great project .. join now !!"

OK ok, I join the train !
I joined it some time ago but now, I've more and more interesting information about it and... Each time it is good news.

So I 'll do my best to follow you as much as possible =)
Activity: 233
I think that this idea is just perfect, you will create a security cryptopedia is very cool. I am very supportive of this project and I think they will be able to restore security in the world using their technology. In the world has not created anything similar and I think these guys know what they are doing!!
Activity: 238
Nauticus has more than 200,000 users have already registered across 50 countries.
Thirty-six percent of users are from the Asia Pacific region and a quarter come from Europe.
It is nice to have so much different people in the world interested in your project !
Activity: 266
Exchange of knowledge and technology. Copyright protection. This is unquestionably a huge market for the future. The success and survival of civilization directly correlates with the speed of technological development.
I wish success to the project.
Activity: 252
The first thing that sticks out to me is that they are registered with the Australian authority, which is fucking amazing if you ask me.  I know that we've been needing a banking system in the crypto community for a while now, especially since modern day bank robbers are hacking exchanges.
Activity: 3
A very promising project no doubt why celebrities invest in Crypto like this. Im looking forward for this project. Telegram @farley14 Twitter @gonzales_farley Reddit @u/farley Medium @farley14
Activity: 18
Nauticus Blockchain does not offer only a crypto exchange but also better crypto banking and ecommerce,it also offers low transaction fees.
Big partnerships have confirmed from different crypto related projects which makes nauticus different. what do you think about the future of Nauticus?
Activity: 15
good project! There is no doubt   This is unquestionably a huge market for the future.
I wish success to the project.the Nauticus team is committed to create a favorable environment and is committed to the development of the project. A new trading system will be introduced using efficient and large-scale blockchain technology
Activity: 12
Hello fellows.
I suppose that this project is quite a profitable investment currently.
Activity: 21
This is the bes time to purchase the tokens as they are available at a discount right now. You may not get this coin at this price in the future. All the very best to the team and the project. It’s a pleasure writing for such a project. Thanks a lot. Nauticus will offer 100 cryptocurrencies, including some very impressive new coins that are still in their ICOs.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
the Nauticus team is committed to create a favorable environment and is committed to the development of the project. A new trading system will be introduced using efficient and large-scale blockchain technology
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
The purposes of this project are clearly explained in details with reasonable facts.
 Really promising, hoping this project takes off soon enough and achieve the aim of reaching the zenith.
Maybe it's just the way you say it. And the prospects for the future are looking through. But still, I would not count on a rapid growth, because the market is being pressed very much now.
Activity: 4
Nauticus is  establishing a sustainable blockchain mining center that will provide revenue, and a sizeable amount of server capacity to ensure ultra-fast processing for all users of Nauticus services. The center will use renewable energy. Profits will be reinvested in the business to support the development of a low-cost eCommerce marketplace, along with merchant and peer-to-peer payment options. These new platforms will be underpinned by the Nauticus Coin, Exchange, Mobile App and Wallet.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 22
I heard about Nauticus some month ago when I was looking for interesting Airdrops. And we are near the first milestone from the roadmap mid 2018. I see the project going further and further each day ! I can't wait to see the final result !
Pages:
Jump to: