Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 20. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
The purposes of this project are clearly explained in details with reasonable facts.
 Really promising, hoping this project takes off soon enough and achieve the aim of reaching the zenith.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
It's cool to receive extra free tokens for referals. So the members of the beginning are eager to tell the friends and relatives about the project. So it's a win-win sitution. You are rewarded with tokens and my referals can use the awesome service of Nauticus  Smiley

I can definitely say that the referral program at the subscription level on the forum is working. What the social networks do not give to the project is given precisely by these two means of promotion. We ought to pay more attention to these projects, and then the profit and price growth will not keep you waiting.
Activity: 13
Proof of authentication

Email  : [email protected]
Telegram Username : @joydas92412018
Twitter Username : @joyDas22718349
Medium Username : @joydas9241
Facebook Profile Link : https://www.facebook.com/Joydas9241
My eth address : 0x09ba5c03261CbEeD2Eb369Ee43A128a071DBCc73
Activity: 182
It it seems to me a promising project, to which it is worth taking a closer look. In a word, step into the future. The project is wonderful. I am very happy to be here. This project will bring many opportunities in every transaction. Hope the project succeeds and thrives in the future
When ICO start?
How can I invest?
good project! There is no doubt   This is unquestionably a huge market for the future.
I wish success to the project.
And finally, do you know which exchanges your tokens will be traded on ?
Activity: 84
Proof of authentication

Telegram Username : @lethanhtrieu
Twitter Username : @thunhapthudong2
Medium Username : @lethudieu.04
Facebook Profile Link : https://www.facebook.com/khong.boncham
My eth address : 0x12B4E640fcB4a5173fF33495Ee036ac07d991939
Activity: 55
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Nauticus news: GIF comp winner, World Tour II and first look at exchange beta 2 …

The winner of our GIF and meme competition was @chrisskytree (aka Bonzu), who made a cool GIF of Jonathan getting a Lambo. Excellent work.

https://medium.com/nauticus-blockchain/nauticus-news-gif-comp-winner-world-tour-ii-and-first-look-at-exchange-beta-2-68c8ee9fe76
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
"Nauticus is the first Australian cryptocurrency and fiat exchange on the market. They plan on offering up to 100 currencies to trade. It provides secure blockchain mining solutions. The concept was designed to be the all in one solution to buy up to 300 currencies with up to 16 fiat options. Its got low fees and hundreds of thousands of users have signed up to partake once the exchange launches.
I think you have a long way to go, but I think you will reach your point faster than other exchanges."

I didn't know there were so many interest in cryptocurrency in Australia Shocked
It has to become worldwide !

Thank you Nauticus to spread it into your country!
Activity: 112
The Nauticus vision includes helping other start-ups launch their ICOs. We are creating an ICO Gateway that will provide IT templates and code, financial and legal assistance, as well as offer  consultants specializing in marketing, media and HR. Can't wait to main sale!!!!
Activity: 12
Proof of authentication

Telegram Username : @djumolowillibrodus
Twitter Username : @hadisuryarinal1
Medium Username : RinaldoHadisurya
Reddit Username : RinaldoHadisurya
Facebook Profile Link : https://www.facebook.com/rinaldo.hadisurya.7
My eth address : 0x8a0c04D06ec64f8aB307AD107E3545D035BCc44D
Activity: 48

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Dự án tuyệt vời lắm
Xin chào, tôi quan tâm đến chiến dịch tiền thưởng, tôi có thể hỏi khi nào nó sẽ được phát hành không?
Liên kết tiền thưởng ở trên không hoạt động ngay bây giờ.
Activity: 167
  NAUTICUS   IS A SOFTWARE PRODUCT CREATED FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE TRADING AND
RETAIL COMMUNITY. NTS IS PURELY A METHOD OF CONDUCTING TRANSACTIONS
AND ACCESSING EXTRA DISCOUNT BENEFITS ON THE NAUTICUS PLATFORM.
THEY SHOULD NOT BE TRADED FOR OTHER ITEMS OF VALUE ON THE BELIEF,  ASSUMPTION OR POSSIBILITY THAT THEY MAY INCREASE IN VALUE. PLEASE
CONDUCT YOUR OWN RESEARCH PRIOR TO MAKING A DECISION.
Activity: 48

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Dự án rất tốt! Không có nghi ngờ. Đây chắc chắn là một thị trường khổng lồ cho tương lai.

Tin tốt cho tất cả những người đóng góp mới, hiện tại, việc bán thưởng của Nauticus đang diễn ra và bắt đầu từ ngày 19 tháng 5 đến ngày 18 tháng 7, do đó, bạn đủ điều kiện nhận * tối đa 10% * tiền thưởng, trong khi những người đóng góp giai đoạn đầu đủ điều kiện nhận thưởng tiền thưởng ban đầu của họ (lên đến 35% tùy thuộc vào giai đoạn đóng góp của ICO)!
I got in this plan. I am interested to look how the owners implement the business!  Good luck guys!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
It's cool to receive extra free tokens for referals. So the members of the beginning are eager to tell the friends and relatives about the project. So it's a win-win sitution. You are rewarded with tokens and my referals can use the awesome service of Nauticus  Smiley
Activity: 28
good luck.
very nice project.
crowded on the team worth checking out..
Activity: 30
Very good project! There is no doubt. This is unquestionably a huge market for the future.
I wish success to the project, And finally, do you know which exchanges your tokens will be traded on ?
Activity: 224
Good news for all new contributors, currently Nauticus's Bonus Sale is on-going and runs from May 19th until July 18th, therefore, you are eligible for *up to 10%* in bonuses, while early stage contributors are eligible for bonus-matching of their original bonus (up to 35% depending on the stage of ICO contribution)!

Pages:
Jump to: