Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 22. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
At last good project! There is no doubt that I will participate here. Good luck to all of us! I've done a lot of digging to this project and I'm yet to find any major red flag that would make me give up on investing in their ICO. Great project, great team, great business model...
Activity: 143
An interesting project in an innovative direction, perhaps one of the leaders. I think it is necessary to observe the development of this project, it should be successful. This direction has great potential.
Activity: 7
Thinking it to be a great project..it is a very promising project .it has so much opportunity to learn from this project...it has created a very good path to become successful.their project planning is just outstanding.no wonder they have come to this long journey...the moderators or the creators must be very creative to plan such a great project..i will surely be with them and support then till the end...it is to be mentioned that i have seen a dedication among the people of this project...you have done a great job..very much sure that it would become a very successful project.
Good project, I liked to learn the details and details also suggest you look at the market right now l to new technologies and ideas to this company, I liked everything in this crypto world, you will learn and understand the benefits!
Activity: 2
Thinking it to be a great project..it is a very promising project .it has so much opportunity to learn from this project...it has created a very good path to become successful.their project planning is just outstanding.no wonder they have come to this long journey...the moderators or the creators must be very creative to plan such a great project..i will surely be with them and support then till the end...it is to be mentioned that i have seen a dedication among the people of this project...you have done a great job..very much sure that it would become a very successful project.
Good luck Nauticus, hopefully it all goes well. There will be more people interested as adoption increases in the next couple months
Activity: 12
This is very nice way payment in world, focused on secure crypto banking and how use blockchain in E-commerce and banking system paymen, it will be a great success and make all banks transactions very safe and secure.
The Nauticus ICO has been a success and has raised $14.8 million USD during one of the biggest crypto market crashes in years. The ICO has almost doubled the softcap and equalled the funds raised in the Binance ICO last year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Solid project and very fair token distribution with over 80%. I don't know any ICO right now, that offers that many.
Softcap is already reached and unsold tokens will be burned.
Activity: 17
There is a certainty that this project will shock the crypto industry and the very foundation. I think that the participants and investors are waiting for a fundamental growth
Activity: 6
Bitcointalk name: maham234
Telegram:yes
Twitter:yes
Facebook:yes
Activity: 1
Well if this is going to give opportunity to the fans, then it will be seen as rewarding. I therefore will recommend it for my referree. Good luck
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
Nauticus project is one of the best project's running with excellent and we'll planned management activities. They are providing us both the airdrops and bounties with huge payment and their concept is clear with good roadmap and the whitepapers are available on their site. This is one of those websites whom we can trust and invest our money with them.
Activity: 27
Bitcointalk Username: Partizankavika

Telegram airdrop: YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: YES
Medium airdrop: YES
Bitcointalk airdrop: YES

Reddit report https://www.reddit.com/r/NauticusBlockchain/comments/8qyzlq/this_will_be_a_great_success_for_nauticus_team/e0ng57a/

Post #1:

Bitcointalk Report

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40090044
Activity: 18
Good day, DEV's! It is a crypto interchange is rather interesting!
Activity: 27
I am so exciting because Nauticus based on blockchain and distributed ledger technology, the Nauticus Marketplace can offer the safety of eBay or Amazon but with ultra-low fees. Thats why sellers will be able to list goods for free as long as they are active business users with a Nauticus merchant account. Very good project
Activity: 32
Bitcointalk Username: spiroteha

Telegram airdrop: YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: YES
Medium airdrop: YES
Bitcointalk airdrop: YES

Reddit report

Post #1: https://www.reddit.com/r/NauticusBlockchain/comments/8qyzlq/this_will_be_a_great_success_for_nauticus_team/e0nf1uv/

Bitcointalk Report

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40087467
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Good afternoon, you will cooperate with banks, I understand, are there any options with which banks you already have an agreement? Or are you still at the stage of developing the platform and have not yet had any negotiations with them?
Activity: 32
Amaizing!! The Nauticus Exchange is the foundational platform for all of the subsequent Nauticus banking and
finance solutions. Great idea!
Pages:
Jump to: