Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 14. (Read 159801 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Ok. Nevertheless, public just don’t have other choice. They need to wait more. I hope developers will give us some information about the process. I really hope that they don’t stand idly by.
I can assure you that everything is going as it is supposed to be. Neluns will be launched and everyone will be satisfied. It's worth the wait. By the way, you just need to check their social media more often.
I really can’t wait for it because I want to become a part of this project. I belive that Neluns could change everything. What do you mean exactly? Have they posted something interesting recently?
Yes, they have posted a twit. I guess you need to see it. They need only more time to check everything and make sure that the project is flawless and ready for the launch.
Activity: 70
Ok. Nevertheless, public just don’t have other choice. They need to wait more. I hope developers will give us some information about the process. I really hope that they don’t stand idly by.
I can assure you that everything is going as it is supposed to be. Neluns will be launched and everyone will be satisfied. It's worth the wait. By the way, you just need to check their social media more often.
I really can’t wait for it because I want to become a part of this project. I belive that Neluns could change everything. What do you mean exactly? Have they posted something interesting recently?
I guess Neluns is great project but I want to see more results. The current market needs fast actions. I don’t understand why Neluns team spend so much time on preparing. I makes community nervous.
I agree with you about the projects features but I can’t agree with your opinion about their preparing. I think launching of a platform like neluns is hard and serious process. They just want to make things perfect.
Maybe it is true but it is still too hard. People invested a lot of money and they want to see the comeback pretty soon. This project have raised the bar. That’s why everyone is so excited about it.
Yes, it is true. I think people just needs to understand that if they have high expectations developers do all possible to fulfill all requests. Neluns totally deserves to be waited.
I guess Neluns is great project but I want to see more results. The current market needs fast actions. I don’t understand why Neluns team spend so much time on preparing. I makes community nervous.
I agree with you about the projects features but I can’t agree with your opinion about their preparing. I think launching of a platform like neluns is hard and serious process. They just want to make things perfect.
Maybe it is true but it is still too hard. People invested a lot of money and they want to see the comeback pretty soon. This project have raised the bar. That’s why everyone is so excited about it.
I think it is nice that there are some dubious people like you. It means that Neluns creates strong emotions. I really hope that I’ve changed your mind about the project and you will like it more.
Thanks. It helped me to realize some inexplicable facts about Neluns platform. I am still a little dubious but know I will be more attentive to this project. It deserves to be noted and talked about.
It is absolutely true. It is so great that you’ve joined our conversation. By the way, if you have other questions I am here to help you again. I know pretty much about Neluns and I want to popularize the project.
Activity: 112
I think it is nice that there are some dubious people like you. It means that Neluns creates strong emotions. I really hope that I’ve changed your mind about the project and you will like it more.
Thanks. It helped me to realize some inexplicable facts about Neluns platform. I am still a little dubious but know I will be more attentive to this project. It deserves to be noted and talked about.
I read enough information about the project. I read information about team members. They are really respected and talented people, so I think they care about their reputation. Besides, the community is strong enough too.
I agree that strong community is an important fact for project development. I think it is great but sometimes it’s not enough. Perhaps, you should tell me more about it. I wonder why Neluns have a strong community.
I guess it is a result of team hard-working. They worked hard to make community happy. There was an interesting and profitable bounty campaign. In addition, team is always happy to answer on any question.
Besides, I know that they have nice social media accounts. I know that they always post current and interesting information about the project. I guess these facts could help them to be successful.
I read enough information about the project. I read information about team members. They are really respected and talented people, so I think they care about their reputation. Besides, the community is strong enough too.
I agree that strong community is an important fact for project development. I think it is great but sometimes it’s not enough. Perhaps, you should tell me more about it. I wonder why Neluns have a strong community.
I guess it is a result of team hard-working. They worked hard to make community happy. There was an interesting and profitable bounty campaign. In addition, team is always happy to answer on any question.
Neluns is one of the most promising projects on the market. I believe Neluns approach that it shares with us could change everything on the current market. This project is in a great demand.

You are right about it. Are you sure 100% that Neluns will make it? I don’t want to seem snippy but many project raised enough funds and reached the hard cap ad nothing then. I want to hear your opinion about it
Well, there is some sense in your words. I read all news about the crypto market and I know many questionable projects. Some unscrupulous developers tries to collect money and that’s all. I don’t think Neluns is one of these projects.
I understand that you like it. I want to know more. You need to have serious reasons to believe so much to this project. I want to know what features make you really sure about it?
Neluns is one of the most promising projects on the market. I believe Neluns approach that it shares with us could change everything on the current market. This project is in a great demand.

You are right about it. Are you sure 100% that Neluns will make it? I don’t want to seem snippy but many project raised enough funds and reached the hard cap ad nothing then. I want to hear your opinion about it
Well, there is some sense in your words. I read all news about the crypto market and I know many questionable projects. Some unscrupulous developers tries to collect money and that’s all. I don’t think Neluns is one of these projects.

Yes, I know about it. Neluns team is experienced enough I guess. Everything will be nice because these guys have a serious and well-thought plan. I want to see their success.
Pages:
Jump to: