Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 12. (Read 159785 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
You need to reared the white paper and everything will be very clear. They have made a serious research to make the system suitable for any international laws. It is a hard task I am convinced.
You are right. That’s why I am so curious. Can you tell me where exactly I can find the white paper? I want to read more about it. Many countries don’t have regulatory laws for digital assets.
You can find this information on the 38th page of the white paper. Here is the link. I hope you will change your mind about the project.
https://neluns.io/static/ver165/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf

Thanks you for your help. Well, I am impressed. This information change my view on this project. I hope neluns team will be able to support this ecosystem because it has an incredible potential.
You need to reared the white paper and everything will be very clear. They have made a serious research to make the system suitable for any international laws. It is a hard task I am convinced.
You are right. That’s why I am so curious. Can you tell me where exactly I can find the white paper? I want to read more about it. Many countries don’t have regulatory laws for digital assets.
You can find this information on the 38th page of the white paper. Here is the link. I hope you will change your mind about the project.
https://neluns.io/static/ver165/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf
It is so obvious that this project is well-thought. Developers present a unique ecosystem that counted every advantage and disadvantage of the existing banking system. It is a huge step for the progress.
I guess there are too many positive reviews about this project. I don’t want to say that it is something bad but the market is unstable. No matter how project is brilliant, some issues could appear.
I agree with it. No one can predict the future but I think that you are too meticulous. I think that an interesting idea with a strong team can break rules. I think Neluns could make it.
Ok, maybe there is some sense in your words but I am not sure that Neluns don’t have any disadvantages. What about legal problems? Why neluns developers are sure about their legal expertise?
It is so obvious that this project is well-thought. Developers present a unique ecosystem that counted every advantage and disadvantage of the existing banking system. It is a huge step for the progress.
I guess there are too many positive reviews about this project. I don’t want to say that it is something bad but the market is unstable. No matter how project is brilliant, some issues could appear.
I agree with it. No one can predict the future but I think that you are too meticulous. I think that an interesting idea with a strong team can break rules. I think Neluns could make it.
The market waited really a long time for platform like Neluns. Can you tell me more about crypto asset management? I think I’ve heard that neluns has multicurrency accounts. Is it true?
You are right about it. It means that you are able to keep your fiat and crypto assets in one account. Neluns offers freedom and new opportunities to their clients. I cannot wait for their official launch.
Activity: 84
The market waited really a long time for platform like Neluns. Can you tell me more about crypto asset management? I think I’ve heard that neluns has multicurrency accounts. Is it true?
Wow. Thank you so much. It means a lot to me. This project is awesome because it has a strong and friendly community. I don’t remember much about loans. Does neluns have loans in cryptocurrencies?
I guess developers should be proud of themselves. They have grown this community. Of course, I can remind you. Users will be able to receive Neluns loans in fiat and cryptocurrencies 
I think it is so great. It can resolve many problems for cryptoenthusiast. I guess people that are involved into the crypto market will have a perfect access to digital assets anytime.
This feature makes me believe that more people will join the crypto community. It makes everything so easy. Besides, I really like the Neluns approach to digital asset management. It is something new.
Wow. Thank you so much. It means a lot to me. This project is awesome because it has a strong and friendly community. I don’t remember much about loans. Does neluns have loans in cryptocurrencies?
I guess developers should be proud of themselves. They have grown this community. Of course, I can remind you. Users will be able to receive Neluns loans in fiat and cryptocurrencies 
I think it is so great. It can resolve many problems for cryptoenthusiast. I guess people that are involved into the crypto market will have a perfect access to digital assets anytime.
I am so happy that I have found this project recently. I like how it develops and I am sure it isn’t all that they can present to public. It is a brilliant idea to unite cryptocurrencies and fiat. It could become a bomb.
It is great to see that someone is inspired as I am. By the way, it is nice to notice that you understand the essense of this project. I saw many people that just don’t get what Neluns is about.

It is sad. I guess these people just need to read attentively the information from the white paper. Unfortunately, I know only the essense of the project but I don’t remember many specific details.
Don’t worry about it, please. If you need some help I am here to remind you anything to want. I read many information about the project and I hope I have enough knowledge to help you.
I am so happy that I have found this project recently. I like how it develops and I am sure it isn’t all that they can present to public. It is a brilliant idea to unite cryptocurrencies and fiat. It could become a bomb.
It is great to see that someone is inspired as I am. By the way, it is nice to notice that you understand the essense of this project. I saw many people that just don’t get what Neluns is about.

It is sad. I guess these people just need to read attentively the information from the white paper. Unfortunately, I know only the essense of the project but I don’t remember many specific details.
Activity: 56
Neluns is a product that we really want and need in the current situation. I mean there are a lot of exchange platforms but I don’t think they are as comfortable and easy as Neluns is. It changes everything.
It will make different the entire industry. Neluns developers are enough open-minded to update the system every time when there is created something special. It could become a serious example to all other banks.
I believe that Neluns created a perfect model of a bank for the future. I can’t wait to see how other financial giants will add similar features to their business models. Thus, Neluns will be better because everyone will remember it as a pioneer.
Activity: 112
Neluns is a product that we really want and need in the current situation. I mean there are a lot of exchange platforms but I don’t think they are as comfortable and easy as Neluns is. It changes everything.
It will make different the entire industry. Neluns developers are enough open-minded to update the system every time when there is created something special. It could become a serious example to all other banks.
Pages:
Jump to: