Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 11. (Read 159785 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Neluns is one of the most expected projects. I can’t wait to see how it will work. I guess users will notice all advantages of the platform and there will be no reasons to use any other bank.
Wow. Looks like you are really inspired by this project. I like Neluns also but I don’t think everyone will chose it instead of traditional banks. At least, it will take a long time.
Maybe you are right but I still think Neluns banking platform is better than all the rest. It unites fiat and crypto currencies and it’s really something extraordinary. I have never seen any similar project.
Well, time will tell. I really hope that Neluns developers earn enough respect and loyalty from the audience. This idea deserves to be noticed. Do you think that neluns development is a protracted process?
Neluns is one of the most expected projects. I can’t wait to see how it will work. I guess users will notice all advantages of the platform and there will be no reasons to use any other bank.
Wow. Looks like you are really inspired by this project. I like Neluns also but I don’t think everyone will chose it instead of traditional banks. At least, it will take a long time.
Maybe you are right but I still think Neluns banking platform is better than all the rest. It unites fiat and crypto currencies and it’s really something extraordinary. I have never seen any similar project.
Activity: 84
Neluns is really created as an innovative solution and will only contribute to the development and promotion of technologies in the banking sector, since cryptocurrency will very soon become part of society and the world and it is necessary to adapt to this market.
banking services, in fact, a large number. This includes cash withdrawal at ATMs, and assistance with security in case of loss or blocking of a card ... and yes, payment for purchases is also provided, not only in Fiat, but also in cryptocurrency.
as far as I understand, when paying payments in cryptocurrency, they will be converted to fiat according to the current market rate, is it right?
you are right, that is how it will be done. And when connected to SWIFT, there will be a connection between NeLuns Bank and global payment systems, such as VISA, MasterCard, American Express, etc.
banking services, in fact, a large number. This includes cash withdrawal at ATMs, and assistance with security in case of loss or blocking of a card ... and yes, payment for purchases is also provided, not only in Fiat, but also in cryptocurrency.
as far as I understand, when paying payments in cryptocurrency, they will be converted to fiat according to the current market rate, is it right?
I know about IBAN. But let me correct you: firstly, a single length of characters was not established for the SEPA countries, and secondly, most countries have different lengths, so I believe that in this case, this is a controversial issue.
perhaps, I agree with you. Besides, this is not the only advantage that Neluns boasts. If you do not know, the developers of Neluns, in collaboration with partners, plan to switch to their own blockchain, which will be used for international payments. But this is not immediately, but gradually.
I heard about it. But I have the following question: can I pay for purchases using Neluns bank cards? What services are offered at all in the framework of Neluns Bank?
I know about IBAN. But let me correct you: firstly, a single length of characters was not established for the SEPA countries, and secondly, most countries have different lengths, so I believe that in this case, this is a controversial issue.
perhaps, I agree with you. Besides, this is not the only advantage that Neluns boasts. If you do not know, the developers of Neluns, in collaboration with partners, plan to switch to their own blockchain, which will be used for international payments. But this is not immediately, but gradually.

Why is there no solution? Neluns - this is a comprehensive solution, a financial ecosystem, aimed at eliminating every shortcoming of traditional systems. The results promise to be stunning.
by the way, regarding the result. I saw a white paper describing the mission of the developers, their goals and a very high-quality approach to solving each problem. For example, I liked the terms of the bank: the provision of a wide range of banking services that are aimed at promoting the use of cryptocurrencies. Of course, fiat money will also be used.
I was interested in, for example, the terms of lending, which involve the implementation by crediting to a multi-currency account. This is a somewhat new feature for me, I have not come across such advancements before.
have you never heard of IBAN? This is the International Bank Account Number: it contains all the information about you and your bank, as well as the country code. By the way, its length is not more than 34 characters.
Why is there no solution? Neluns - this is a comprehensive solution, a financial ecosystem, aimed at eliminating every shortcoming of traditional systems. The results promise to be stunning.
by the way, regarding the result. I saw a white paper describing the mission of the developers, their goals and a very high-quality approach to solving each problem. For example, I liked the terms of the bank: the provision of a wide range of banking services that are aimed at promoting the use of cryptocurrencies. Of course, fiat money will also be used.
I was interested in, for example, the terms of lending, which involve the implementation by crediting to a multi-currency account. This is a somewhat new feature for me, I have not come across such advancements before.
agree that at the present time these problems are eliminated in turn. There is no single solution that would have destroyed all the prejudices of people regarding cryptocurrency at once.
I don’t understand why in the presence of such a profitable Neluns project, people are still afraid to enter the cryptocurrency market. Blockchain startups are already quite common among advanced projects, so I think that Neluns should have a large number of participants.
do you really not know that there are a number of problems that prevent entry into this difficult market? For example, there are many technical subtleties that you need to know in order not to be mistaken. Secondly, it is an elementary fear. Many people have already lost their investments, clumsily playing on the stock exchange, so no one wants to repeat their fate.
it seems to me that the problem is much more serious. I don’t argue that the above factors also have a place to be, but it is worth adding that the cryptocurrency is not used much as a means of payment. Further, it is its non-recognition as a whole, as a currency. I think that in aggregate, if these barriers are removed, then it is possible to make quite good progress in terms of technology development.
I don’t understand why in the presence of such a profitable Neluns project, people are still afraid to enter the cryptocurrency market. Blockchain startups are already quite common among advanced projects, so I think that Neluns should have a large number of participants.
do you really not know that there are a number of problems that prevent entry into this difficult market? For example, there are many technical subtleties that you need to know in order not to be mistaken. Secondly, it is an elementary fear. Many people have already lost their investments, clumsily playing on the stock exchange, so no one wants to repeat their fate.
I’m glad that I’ve helped you. I guess there will be more people that change their mind about this project. Developers are a team of hard-working and talented people. Everything will be awesome.
Pages:
Jump to: