Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 25. (Read 159785 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Tell me, do you know anything about how wide the market players are in the cryptocurrency market? How likely is it that the number of market participants will outweigh the number of participants on the Neluns platform? I do not know the answer to this question, because I am not so well versed in this activity.
in fact, players have fairly limited access to financial instruments. The same drawback scares off new entrants who would like to join this market. By the way, the number of new members Neluns should definitely be more.
are you sure of it? but what about services such as options, futures contracts, swaps? Huh Huh Indeed, in the traditional market, traders and funds have access to these instruments.
Activity: 70
Tell me, do you know anything about how wide the market players are in the cryptocurrency market? How likely is it that the number of market participants will outweigh the number of participants on the Neluns platform? I do not know the answer to this question, because I am not so well versed in this activity.
in fact, players have fairly limited access to financial instruments. The same drawback scares off new entrants who would like to join this market. By the way, the number of new members Neluns should definitely be more.
I now thought about this: if participants in the cryptocurrency market had the opportunity to get access to banking services, their profits would have increased even more. For example, traders and funds could increase their capital through credit services. How do you think?
perhaps this is true. In addition, long-term investors will be able to receive additional profits and premium with minimal risk.
pay attention also to the fact that participants will increase among legal entities and private individuals, since they can convert cryptocurrency into fiat money in just a few clicks.
I now thought about this: if participants in the cryptocurrency market had the opportunity to get access to banking services, their profits would have increased even more. For example, traders and funds could increase their capital through credit services. How do you think?
perhaps this is true. In addition, long-term investors will be able to receive additional profits and premium with minimal risk.
by the way, on attracting participants. Do you know that the business model will work effectively only in the case of a well-chosen target audience? In addition, you still need to understand the problem of your target audience and propose a solution.
yes, I know about it. But the target audience of Neluns is large-scale, because almost everyone faces banking activities: it is not only the use of bank cards, deposit and deposit or similar services, but also the implementation of other services, especially considering that Neluns has a bank, an insurance company and cryptocurrency exchange.
in general, you are right. The target audience of Neluns is really extensive. These are participants of the cryptocurrency market, as well as those who could receive additional profit by entering the market.
by the way, on attracting participants. Do you know that the business model will work effectively only in the case of a well-chosen target audience? In addition, you still need to understand the problem of your target audience and propose a solution.
yes, I know about it. But the target audience of Neluns is large-scale, because almost everyone faces banking activities: it is not only the use of bank cards, deposit and deposit or similar services, but also the implementation of other services, especially considering that Neluns has a bank, an insurance company and cryptocurrency exchange.
hi! It is a pity that the cryptocurrency market is still so young and little used: Neluns could have been created for a long time. I believe that the inconveniences experienced by current ecosystems should be eliminated.
it seems to me that you should focus on the advantages of Neluns, and not on the disadvantages of other ecosystems. You must agree that the introduction of blockchain into this ecosystem should influence the development of the cryptocurrency market in an extremely positive way.
of course, I agree with this. This innovation ecosystem has many advantages that will attract a large number of participants, as well as simplify the functioning of banking activities.
hi! It is a pity that the cryptocurrency market is still so young and little used: Neluns could have been created for a long time. I believe that the inconveniences experienced by current ecosystems should be eliminated.
it seems to me that you should focus on the advantages of Neluns, and not on the disadvantages of other ecosystems. You must agree that the introduction of blockchain into this ecosystem should influence the development of the cryptocurrency market in an extremely positive way.
I guess there are a lot of users that want to become a part of this incredible bank. Withdrawals will be made to multicurrency accounts opened with this bank. Thanks to this feature, users will be protected and safe.

OMG. Now I like this project even more. I can’t really wait to use all of these services. By the way, what’s going on with applications for smartphones? Have there been released any demos?

I don’t think so. Recently I haven’t seen any announcement about it. I am sure that developers will do their best to launch applications as soon as it will be possible. These guys really know how to make it great.
I guess there are a lot of users that want to become a part of this incredible bank. Withdrawals will be made to multicurrency accounts opened with this bank. Thanks to this feature, users will be protected and safe.

OMG. Now I like this project even more. I can’t really wait to use all of these services. By the way, what’s going on with applications for smartphones? Have there been released any demos?
I am so excited about this bank because it accepts cryptocurrencies. In addition, they will offer different services for crypto users. I really hope that developers will be able to go through certain issues connected with cryptocurrencies.

I agree with your opinion. I wonder about transactional speed. Will this bank be able to make fast and cheap transactions within the system? This problem is so obvious and urgent.

It is true. Developers promise that their users won’t have such problems. Verified users will have all access to any service. In addition, they want to solve the problem of fund lose due to transactional mistakes.

Well, it looks amazing. Finally, I found a project that will change the market rules. I want to become a part of this banking system very soon. I want to know one more thing. I want to know how they’ve decided to deal with withdrawals.
I am so excited about this bank because it accepts cryptocurrencies. In addition, they will offer different services for crypto users. I really hope that developers will be able to go through certain issues connected with cryptocurrencies.

I agree with your opinion. I wonder about transactional speed. Will this bank be able to make fast and cheap transactions within the system? This problem is so obvious and urgent.

It is true. Developers promise that their users won’t have such problems. Verified users will have all access to any service. In addition, they want to solve the problem of fund lose due to transactional mistakes.

Activity: 84
It looks so interesting, but I want to know more about those special features. Can you tell me the page where it is described? By the way, I have never heard about the verification. What does it mean?

It is mentioned on pages 24-25. Here is the white paper if you need it https://neluns.io/static/ver165/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf
Every user of the Neluns bank need to register and pass some verification level. It means that they will affirm their identity.

Thank you for your explanation. Maybe I really need to reread information from the white paper. I guess I was pretty inattentive. Neluns really want to keep their users protected and satisfied. I think it is a great advantage that will make Neluns popular.   

You are right. I am sure that this project will have many admirers. All services provided by Neluns will be highly appreciated. I think there is no reason to doubt about this banking system.
Pages:
Jump to: