Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 27. (Read 159785 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
pay attention to how wide opportunities will be provided to future customers of the ecosystem. For example, let's start with the bank. This will not only provide bank cards on favorable terms, but also deposits, deposits and loans and much more.
did you know that most of the favorable conditions depend on how deeply tested during authorization you have passed? This procedure is necessary before using the capabilities of the ecosystem. The verification system consists of three levels.
Activity: 33
Everyone says that this project will be of interest to a large number of users, but I don’t understand why people will be interested in it ?! What is the main advantage?
Activity: 70
pay attention to how wide opportunities will be provided to future customers of the ecosystem. For example, let's start with the bank. This will not only provide bank cards on favorable terms, but also deposits, deposits and loans and much more.
brand new
Activity: 0
What number of tokens does the project allocate for the project promotion and all other goals? It is important for me to know the quantity, because on the basis of this information it can resolve some issues.

As far as I know, such information is presented on the main forum page and on the official site, so open the project description and search for this information.

It is written on the site that the project allocates 200 million tokens for the implementation of all the ideas and tasks that the project sets itself

I think that this number of tokens will be enough for the functioning of the project in the future, after fundraising, this is a great indicator! I like the terms of the project!

I agree with you, the conditions are excellent, especially the fact that users can invest their cryptocurrency, and get an increased amount at the output!
guys, I would like to point out one very important detail regarding this project: it will become the link between the cryptocurrency market and the financial one. The connecting link itself is an innovative financial ecosystem that will promote the development of both industries and attract a wide range of participants and capitals.
moreover, this development will be the best that the financial industry has seen in all the time, and its principles are: simplicity and minimal risks. It is correct that, finally, the shortcomings of the existing system will be taken into account and a new, more improved one will be created.
by the way, there are quite a few shortcomings, in my opinion. I believe that fixing them separately, as traditional financial systems are doing now, will not work, so the developers of Neluns came to the right decision: to create an integrated ecosystem.
What number of tokens does the project allocate for the project promotion and all other goals? It is important for me to know the quantity, because on the basis of this information it can resolve some issues.

As far as I know, such information is presented on the main forum page and on the official site, so open the project description and search for this information.

It is written on the site that the project allocates 200 million tokens for the implementation of all the ideas and tasks that the project sets itself

I think that this number of tokens will be enough for the functioning of the project in the future, after fundraising, this is a great indicator! I like the terms of the project!
guys, I would like to point out one very important detail regarding this project: it will become the link between the cryptocurrency market and the financial one. The connecting link itself is an innovative financial ecosystem that will promote the development of both industries and attract a wide range of participants and capitals.
moreover, this development will be the best that the financial industry has seen in all the time, and its principles are: simplicity and minimal risks. It is correct that, finally, the shortcomings of the existing system will be taken into account and a new, more improved one will be created.
brand new

Activity: 112
Maybe I should do the same. Can you send me some interesting links, so I will find information that I need? I would be so happy about it because I care about this project a lot.

Here are links for their social media and white paper. See ya later. https://www.facebook.com/Neluns/ 
https://neluns.io/static/ver165/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf
brand new
Maybe I should do the same. Can you send me some interesting links, so I will find information that I need? I would be so happy about it because I care about this project a lot.
Wow. It looks really hard. Do you think that many users use Neluns platform if they recognize the verification system. Maybe someone will think that it requires a lot of time and Neluns could lose potential users.

I don’t think so. Almost all serious platforms has the similar verification system. Sometimes it could be even more difficult than this one. It depends on safety of your money and I think it is mire important.

Maybe you are right about it. I am just not really familiar with these theme, so would be happy to hear some important advices. Perhaps, I should reread the information about these details.

Yes, more information can help you to make a correct decision about the project. For example, I like its idea and direction of development but I am not sure if it is a great and comfortable platform for users. So, I will read some reviews and the white paper.
brand new
I recently learned great news. It turns out the project has collected the necessary amount of funds in order to start moving! I think this is a great indicator at the moment among other projects!

It's fine! What amount are we talking about? Because I do not quite understand what you mean. But I am very pleased that the project will be able to develop and work in the future for users and participants.

Recently, news from developers was announced that $ 136 million hard cap was collected. This quantity was specified from the very beginning in the project description.

I hope that soon the users will be able to start using all the services of the project, because this is one of the most intriguing projects at the moment!
Wow. It looks really hard. Do you think that many users use Neluns platform if they recognize the verification system. Maybe someone will think that it requires a lot of time and Neluns could lose potential users.

I don’t think so. Almost all serious platforms has the similar verification system. Sometimes it could be even more difficult than this one. It depends on safety of your money and I think it is mire important.

Maybe you are right about it. I am just not really familiar with these theme, so would be happy to hear some important advices. Perhaps, I should reread the information about these details.
I recently learned great news. It turns out the project has collected the necessary amount of funds in order to start moving! I think this is a great indicator at the moment among other projects!

It's fine! What amount are we talking about? Because I do not quite understand what you mean. But I am very pleased that the project will be able to develop and work in the future for users and participants.

Recently, news from developers was announced that $ 136 million hard cap was collected. This quantity was specified from the very beginning in the project description.

brand new

Pages:
Jump to: