Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 41. (Read 159802 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I heard that the project raised enough funds to start promoting the project to the public. This is an excellent result, but I don’t know how much it is, I’m interested to know.

I have not heard of this news, but if this is so, then I am happy for the development team. She did a great job of achieving this result. I will continue to follow the project!

As far as I know, the results of the project are as follows: collected $ 136 million hard kepa. This is an excellent result in my opinion, but I think that this is not the final result and the main achievements are ahead

We will actively follow the project, in the future it will have even more excellent results that the public will like. I will follow the project and wish him good luck!

Users are actively discussing the project and are ready to continue to follow him and help in the development and promotion. I think that soon the number of users will be the largest among competitors
brand new
I am going to start scam accusation thread against Neluns. They must honor the promised reward for our work. We can organize campaign on twitter and social media as well to force them to distribute the reward for our work immediately.
Scam accusation thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47459188
This topic is very bad, i think that you have to think twice, because may be your reward will be given later?

yeah, the team will  distribute all the tokens raised by members of the community during the bounty campaign
Activity: 27
I am glad to welcome you here at Neluns. Each member of the community including me is ready to answer your questions. This team is really great.
I was helped at the moment I joined the project. That’s cool and supportive. Thanx. I remember those days when I had no idea about anything concerning crypto. But now I’m keen on it.
Activity: 33
Neluns is the project that proved that the interest of users in cryptocurrencies did not fall at all. Although now many ICO projects are not as active as a year ago, anyway, this area is interesting for users and they are ready to invest in good projects.

And where does the scope of ICO projects? How this relates to the project Neluns I do not really understand. I just see this topic is quite active and many users express their thoughts about this project.
Well, if you read the essence of the Neluns project, you should understand why I am saying this. Neluns is a single financial system combining cryptocurrency and Fiat.
Activity: 42
Nice idea. I hope it will be enough to make this project really outstanding and special. I guess this project needs a lot of support because of its unique architecture. Good luck everyone.
brand new
Everyone says that this project will be of interest to a large number of users, but I don’t understand why people will be interested in it ?! What is the main advantage?

All people constantly use the services of the bank and insurance. This project provides a unique technology in these areas, so people will be interested to use it.

And how will the cryptosphere react to such a project? Will it be a positive factor for her or vice versa?

Of course, this will be a positive factor for the entire industry. The more people learn about the crypto world, the more the project can carry out their plans into reality!
brand new
I heard that the project raised enough funds to start promoting the project to the public. This is an excellent result, but I don’t know how much it is, I’m interested to know.

I have not heard of this news, but if this is so, then I am happy for the development team. She did a great job of achieving this result. I will continue to follow the project!

As far as I know, the results of the project are as follows: collected $ 136 million hard kepa. This is an excellent result in my opinion, but I think that this is not the final result and the main achievements are ahead

We will actively follow the project, in the future it will have even more excellent results that the public will like. I will follow the project and wish him good luck!
Neluns is the project that proved that the interest of users in cryptocurrencies did not fall at all. Although now many ICO projects are not as active as a year ago, anyway, this area is interesting for users and they are ready to invest in good projects.
Activity: 98
Wow. I am impressed. I guess many people will appreciate Neluns services. I wonder about safety. I hope developers tried hard to make the system safe. Clients deserve to be protected especially when it is connected with money.

It is absolutely true. The first features that developers are supposed to think about is protection and safety. Neluns team has done a great job and they have a service that helps to insure any trades.

Well, it is nice but I meant safety of the entire system. How they gonns protect clients assets. Is there any special algorithms or protocols that will protect investor’s money?

I’m sorry, I haven’t understood what you’ve meant. Actually, Neluns wants to use experience of all existing of leading world companies. They want to minimize risks and they don’t want to reinvent the wheel.
brand new
Everyone says that this project will be of interest to a large number of users, but I don’t understand why people will be interested in it ?! What is the main advantage?

All people constantly use the services of the bank and insurance. This project provides a unique technology in these areas, so people will be interested to use it.

And how will the cryptosphere react to such a project? Will it be a positive factor for her or vice versa?
brand new

I am going to start scam accusation thread against Neluns. They must honor the promised reward for our work. We can organize campaign on twitter and social media as well to force them to distribute the reward for our work immediately.
Scam accusation thread:
This topic is very bad, i think that you have to think twice, because may be your reward will be given later?

yeah, the team will  distribute all the tokens raised by members of the community during the bounty campaign
Yeap, but i will received a bit less number of tokens than expected, but that was my failure
I accidentally stumbled upon this project, and read about it here, I can say that I am impressed, I am very inspired by what this project does. Can I participate in this? I would like to invest in this project, I think this is a very interesting investment.

I am afraid that you are late because the ICO has already ended and you will not be able to do it. The same Bounty campaign is also over.

It is a pity that I did not have time to take part in this project. I hope that they have collected enough to implement their project at a decent level. Is there any information about how much they managed to collect?
Activity: 42
Wow. I am impressed. I guess many people will appreciate Neluns services. I wonder about safety. I hope developers tried hard to make the system safe. Clients deserve to be protected especially when it is connected with money.

It is absolutely true. The first features that developers are supposed to think about is protection and safety. Neluns team has done a great job and they have a service that helps to insure any trades.

Well, it is nice but I meant safety of the entire system. How they gonns protect clients assets. Is there any special algorithms or protocols that will protect investor’s money?
brand new

brand new

Scam accusation thread:
I accidentally stumbled upon this project, and read about it here, I can say that I am impressed, I am very inspired by what this project does. Can I participate in this? I would like to invest in this project, I think this is a very interesting investment.
Activity: 98

brand new
Pages:
Jump to: